Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Lagos 2023: Fashola's Man Challenges Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2023: Fashola's Man Challenges Sanwo-olu (742 Views)

2023: Fashola, Al-Akura, Ogbe Head Directorates In Tinubu/Shettima ICC / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) / Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos 2023: Fashola's Man Challenges Sanwo-olu by EMMARY2000: 5:08am On Nov 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2023: Fashola's Man Challenges Sanwo-olu by slex(m): 5:12am On Nov 18, 2020
APC and PDP should go and sleep
Re: Lagos 2023: Fashola's Man Challenges Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 18, 2020
slex:
APC and PDP should go and sleep

Make them na. Is it just by wishing them away, while you go back to drool over BBN and Davido news, that will make them "go and sleep" ?

The political naivete and ignorance of Nigerian youths is something else. Amusing and equally scary to witness at the same time.
Re: Lagos 2023: Fashola's Man Challenges Sanwo-olu by slex(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2020
OneTemplate:

Make them na. Is it just by wishing them away, while you go back to drool over BBN and Davido news, that will make them "go and sleep" ?

The political naivete and ignorance of Nigerian youths is something else. Amusing and equally scary to witness at the same time.

I want to believe you are talking in general and not to me.

I dont care about BBN or all that . .. ..
Re: Lagos 2023: Fashola's Man Challenges Sanwo-olu by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2020
Another thug

(1) (Reply)

Seriki Fulani Expresses Desire To Return To Oyo [VIDEO] / Dr. Kemi Blows Hot, Reveals Why Aisha Buhari Left Her Position As First Lady / Iskilu Wakili: A Moderator In Career "Invented A Reason" To Ban My Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.