Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) (48711 Views)

P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye Celebrate 41st Birthday Today / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 38th Birthday Today / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by lakesguy(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Peter and Paul, they be two, no be one!
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by paulolee(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
K
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rudeboy still beat mr p hands down musically

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
Rudeboy still beat mr p hands down musically
Unarguably

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kingrefreshed:

I'm only interested in the last picture for some reasons best known to me
the ass tho
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Rugaria: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
While looking at identical twins, am I the only one who somehow feels that the parents can't swear on which one came out first!? I mean in some hospitals, the process is so messed up that babies from different parents have been misplaced! How much more misplacing first born with the second before explaining to the parents who might be too excited to keep the "order of events" at that initial stage? Very dizzy there..
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
So good to be back.. cool

Nairaland my Nairaland
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Look at the curvy sexy abs, me likey tongue

They still foolish immature twins though angry

Remember Shiloh 2025

This curvy sexy abs seeking from women has kept women single today

So remove your mind from that and concentrate on a man that will be there for you

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Jesslove(f): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
Happy birthday to you both
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
These uncles should do and settle their rifts, what is it eh can't u forgive each other? even my twin brother has done worse then theirs ,but I still forgive and let go,we still fight and quarell everyday though grin
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jesslove:
Happy birthday to you both

Can we meet?

You have everything a man can wish for in a woman.

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
I remember by this time of year psquare will be preparing to dish out Xmas album

Have a whole playlist of all their songs till date....never skip any playing cox they all came with memories i didn't want to forget

REMEMBERED falling in love with a girl at a shopping mall while listening to possibility by psqure and 2baba with my earphone when VOICE OF DELTA FM RADIO STATION was playing it for the first time....THAT SONG WAS JUST SAYING WHAT'S ON MY MIND WORD TO WORD LOOKING AT THIS GIRL....DEHM!
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Remember Shiloh 2025

This curvy sexy abs seeking from women has kept women single today

So remove your mind from that and concentrate on a man that will be there for you

Says a man with baby fat everywhere and a flappy stomach covering your down below, no wonder my comment gives you extreme pains, be using that Shiloh nonsense to console yourself, go and work on your fat short self.

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by tuoky: 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
They are 41 not 39 . They were born 1979

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Says a man with baby fat everywhere and a flappy stomach covering your down below, no wonder my comment gives you extreme pains, be using that Shiloh nonsense to console yourself, go and work on your fat short self.

Don't worry after 2023 when all your prayers for a man with curvy sexy abs yields no result na still a man like me with fat and pot belly you go come begging to marry Las las. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Don't worry after 2023 when all your prayers for a man with curvy sexy abs yields no result na still a man like me with fat and pot belly you go come begging to marry Las las. Mark my words.

It is good to dream, and wish it becomes a reality, full.

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by legallyminded: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
[quote author=CheGuevara102 post=96173252]

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Goodman247: 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
tuoky:
They are 41 not 39 . They were born 1979
then who is that useless blogger
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

It is good to dream, and wish it becomes a reality, full.

I pity your type, you're still a teenager that's why you are still daydreaming like "Alice in wonderland" by the time you wake up to reality by then you'll realise that time waits for nobody.

Have you heard of the words Men-o-pause and evening newspaper?

It's just right around the corner in a bus stop waiting for you to disembark.

When that time comes, if you see a pot belly it will look like a curvy sexy ab.

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Honestagbons(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Happy birthday to both
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Joined by blood separated by business
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by ajimotoke(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
How should I address them now, peter and paul or psquare, I can waste my wishes o grin grin let them come together before I can wish them grin
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by OgideAgu: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Happy birthday to them
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by izuugodwin(m): 3:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
HBD TO U GUYZ
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by 400billionman: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
I share thesame Birthday with these guys.

18th November.

Star like me..
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
I wonder how their mutual friends have been feeling.
Whose side should they take? Who should they stop hanging around?
Very awkward situation.
Jude no try at all
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 39th Birthday Today (Photos) by benjanny(m): 6:22am On Nov 19, 2020
Happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 12 Nigerian Artistes Who Moved From The Church (Choir) To Secular Music / "40 Seconds Man Coroner" Tonto Dikeh In New Pictures / Basketmouth Promises To Save Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.