Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings (20383 Views)

Police Trace Abuja Kidnapping Gang To Mpape Hills, Kill Kingpin, Other Members.. / EndSARS Looters Caught In Lagos By Army / 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by Ajibel(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2020
rawtouch:
trace the hoodlums that were dropped with brt bus

No hoodlum was dropped with BRT bus. That story has already been cleared since

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by marsman: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2020
sheDD:
Rubbish!!!
Almost 1000+ persons were alleged to be among the looting marauders..
When did the police competency heightened to the state of remembering all faces on the that footage.

Just a subtle way of suppressing the people and sending covert information to the people to stop kicking against aberration in the society.
Govt of highhandness undecided
They will print out the images.
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:
A guy was picked up beside my in an apartment beside mine here in Thomas estate for buying goods from some of this hoodlums... In fact, I pitied his life that yesterday.

Please be careful of buying awoof from people this period!

You stay at Thomas estate?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by sojfarm: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2020
POLICE VS STUPIDITY, HEN

WHAT IF THE VENEUE OF THE MEETING HAS CHANGED?

THEY WILL NOT BE LATE TO STOP THE LAW ABIDING CITIZEN FROM HAVING PEACEFUL MEEETING, BUT WILL ALWAYS LATE CRIME SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY GOD ALMIGHTY DELIVER OUR POLICE FROM THE UNIFORM OF STUPIDITY. AMEN.
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by IMAMofWAR: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2020
una say the videos where fake , now una dey use the same videos to arrest people. maybe na the weed wey my neighbor dey smoke dey high me shocked
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by dawnomike(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You stay at Thomas estate?
Yes I do... (Edet Bassey Str)
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by IMAMofWAR: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Ajibel:

No hoodlum was dropped with BRT bus. That story has already been cleared since
what where they dropped with and what is the cleared story mr man
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by dawnomike(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2020
Kokaine:
phones?
Including phones.. only buy from reliable sources
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:
Yes I do... (Edet Bassey Str)

Hmmmm..... ok.
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by Ajibel(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
what where they dropped with and what is the cleared story mr man
They were dropped with a korope bus and it was cleared that the brt was actually moving to its destination when the driver was stopped by the hoodlums. I wonder why you didn't see the story when it came out because it made news here on Nairaland
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by Akfrenzy(m): 11:04am On Nov 18, 2020
grin so they now believe in video recordings yet they call the ones containing lekki massacre Fake bcuz it'll implicate them #clowns
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by authority2006(m): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2020
adenigga:
https://m.guardian.ng/Metro/Police-trace-more-#EndSARS-looters-through-video-recordings-arrest-789-suspects

Hope you are not talking about hoodlums or the hoodlums suddenly became protesters again? Because the last time I checked, videos of how police officers were brutally murdered are everywhere on the internet too and the police have duty to trace them and arrest them.
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by authority2006(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Akfrenzy:
grin so they now believe in video recordings yet they call the ones containing lekki massacre Fake bcuz it'll implicate them #clowns

It's not fake but there was no killings of protesters in those videos. You got the difference now?
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by dawnomike(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Hmmmm..... ok.
Do you also reside here in Thomas estate?
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2020
dawnomike:
Do you also reside here in Thomas estate?

Yeah, Unity homes.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by mukshin(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Had it been they can do this kind of investigation and arrest to bokoharam members in the north. It should be a welcome development �.
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by dawnomike(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Yeah, Unity homes.
I am new in Thomas Estate; moved down some months ago... Mind being my 1st friend around?
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by melono: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Lagos Police Trace More EndSARS Looters Through Video Recordings by andycoal40(m): 6:01am On Jan 20, 2021
dawnomike:
I am new in Thomas Estate; moved down some months ago... Mind being my 1st friend around?

Any cheap house for rent ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Thief Vs Treasury Looter: Wrong Judgement!!!! / Two Serial Armed Robbers Caught During Operation In Imo State (photos) / BREAKING: Zamfara Twins Regain Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.