Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Covid-19 Relief Fund - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Covid-19 Relief Fund (595 Views)

Nigerian College Relief Fund Aptitude Test / Covid-19 Relief Fund Application Form.. Real Or Fake? / Kenan Covid -19 Relief Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Relief Fund by OnlineGurru(m): 6:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Hello! Everybody

A friend of mine informed me about the ongoing Covid-19 relief fund, so I wanted to share it with this platform.

The contents read; This fund is non-governmental, but a combine donation of a private individual, foundation, and charitable organizations home and abroad.

Though av been hearing rumors that some people av received the relief fund which is totally different from this organization most especially the northern part of the country. You can also share your view. It's free to register

Register through the link >> https:///covid-19fund

Also am using the opportunity to introduce to anyone interested in making legitimate money locally and internationally through this online platform.

A start will convince you. Register as a free member then upgrade to premium member to benefit more from the platform.

Follow the link >> https://notexe.com/aKZhxUCmdW

Re: Covid-19 Relief Fund by OnlineGurru(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Cc
Ishilove

(1) (Reply)

Chief Leemon Ikpea In Messy Divorce Scandal / Air Fried Chicken(air Fryer Recipe) / INVEST In Luxury & Smart 3-bedroom Condo,in Georgetown Guyana, South America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.