Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Get Your Upwork Account Plus Guide Till You Get Hired - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Upwork Account Plus Guide Till You Get Hired (154 Views)

UK Stripe Account Plus UK Company For Just A Token / Get A Functional Clickbank Account Plus The Right Niches To Promote For 2018. / Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson Motors’ Boss Hired Thugs To Attack Us - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Upwork Account Plus Guide Till You Get Hired by Toluwarnih(m): 7:46am On Nov 18, 2020
...story...So what you need is someone to guide you step by step through upwork even after getting your account approved. Yes, because you can still recall the amount you've spent in the name of getting your account approved, lol. You no wan ves those that scammed you, but the pain is still fresh.
Do you have an account already but not getting hired? where did you got stuck? slide into my WhatsApp dm 09030.171730. You even got hired but couldn't deliver because you got banned, jees that hurts a lot.
I'll create and get your Upwork account approved
Guide you through setup
PROPOSAL, too much format...slide in 0903.0171730
Can you log hours on upwork after getting hired, oh let's do that together
Finally, what do you do to prevent getting banned, I guess you already know much than to submit job through mail or outside upwork(overnight ban, lol). There are a lot more, you need a guide
How do we go about payment? Do you have a payoneer? nice, a PayPal? nicer...
You don't have? relax, you get covered, with little or no additional cost (a foreign PayPal account that send and receive money worldwide)
Account approval only plus PayPal: 5k
Account approval without PayPal 3k
step by step guide plus PayPal 7k
step by step guide without PayPal 5k
0903017173.0 WhatsApp. slide in let's deal

(1) (Reply)

Office Window Tinting: Importance Of This Advancement For Your Space / Do You Need A Sponsored Ads? Or Do You Want To Learn? Generate Massive Customers / Need Help Sourcing For Rupees, Egyptian Pounds, Etc With My Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.