Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) (39932 Views)

Man Involved In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra. Do You Know Him? (Graphic) / 18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Rugaria: 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
People don finish for Nigerias roads shaaa.. That was how I read on this site about the death of one handsome doctor from Mbaise who died along Lagos - Benin expressway while returning from his youth service at ogun state and I didn't know this was the same guy who helped treat my dad few weeks back.. Very young bright guy just trying to drive his new car home after service! That was end! We will all finish before they consider doing something radical about road safety in Nigeria..
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by cassidy1996(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
rip
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by obonujoker(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abundant Life, Abundant Life.. is for me Jesus, I must take it now....

Abundant Life, Abundant Life is for me Jesus, why not take it now?

God help us through out this wicked days
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by brosom(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Harryfrosh:
guys, come n join unionpaynaija dot com

they are legit and the best peer to peer we have now
O boy u no get joy, for person deaths u dey do advert? I knw sey e no concern u but plz take ur advert elsewhere..
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by sirleke(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
angry
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Flotee: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
May the Lord Console and grant their parents the Fortitude to bear this irreparable Loss.. RIP
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Santinho: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lovely Annie and Melisa my able CM, may your souls rest in peace. I still find it hard to believe you're gone. Two beautiful girls with talents, brain, character and purpose lost to the World beyond. We talked on Friday morning that they wrote their last papers. This was never the plan but God knows best. There was never a dull moment with you. Rest on Annie and Melisa. DSPG will miss you
NFCS DPSG will miss you
SBCC Issele-azagba will miss you
But I will miss you more.
I look at your pictures and my eyes keep getting wet.

2 Likes

Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by wink2015(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Update From . COM

From The Information Reaching News Desk, Two final year students of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, Aniocha South Local Government Area, died in a ghastly motor accident on their graduation day.

The students have been identified as Annabel Ogaga Akpofure and Oke Melissa. Annabel was the Departmental President of Accountancy while Melissa was of the department of Mass Communication, both HND final year students, Reports.

The accident involving a commercial tricycle and a Lexus Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) occurred along the Isselle-Azagba/Ogwashi-Uku Road while on their way to a ‘graduation party’ last Friday, November 13.

It was gathered by , that the students wrote their final papers that day and were joined by other friends for the party about 8pm when the accident happened.

Police spokesperson Onome Onovwakpoyeya confirmed the incident, said the female students died immediately while a male, who was unconscious, died on Sunday, November 15.

Both students were buried on Tuesday, November 17. Annabel was laid to rest in her hometown, Ovara-Unukpo town, Orogun in Ughelli North local government Area of Delta state while Melissa was buried in Otu-Jeremi in Ughelli South LGA.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2504160049893454&id=100008984507633

Source: BLOG

Bad news every now and then.

May their soul rest in peace.

May the God lord comfort their family members and give them the fortitude to bear this irreparable loses.
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by mechanics(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
So unfortunate.
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Pweetyccee(f): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rip
It well with us
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
this is why I don't fancy all these graduation fanfares
after your final paper
go straight home, thank God and hug your parents or guardian and thank them.

prepare your mind for task ahead which includes clearances NYSC and life itself.

school graduation is just a pre phase of your life
your life begins after NYSC so no need to celebrate yet and risk your life.

na for all these unnecessary fanfare village people dey take strike
na for there someone you offended since year one fit take his revenge
na for there cult people dey murder person either to settle scores or out of envy
so many accidents during that time so in order to avoid such.
after your final paper, jejely go home, not even your hostel or lodge.

That's what I did during mine not that I'm scared of anything but I don't just find those graduation fanfares interesting

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Olarewaju89: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
cry

Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by morinto: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Condolences to the Families of the Dead..

Life is so unpredictable..
The Man/ Woman alive now could be in a Coffin in the next hour..
No Matter How long we live Here on Earth, it's too Short when Compared to Eternity..
We need to Live this life with the Conciousness of our Eternity..
The only Means to be Victorious in Death is to Have JESUS Christ..
Mercy! Repentance! Expires at Death!
Let no one Deceive you, if you leave this Earth without JESUS, you Have Wasted your life Forever..

May God Give us the Grace to understand these Facts of life..
Baba righthouness u are right. This earth is vanity. But where we spend our entinity is the most important thing we should be focus self and not be,distracted

1 Like

Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oh life!

Nothing is guaranteed!

May your souls RIP with yuh maker. Amen
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by KensonAbule(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
May their Soul Rest In Peace.
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by lucky4west: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
rest in peace hope u had time for Christ while alive...may God forgive ur sins
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by ipobarethieves: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
sad Unseen wickedness sad. Force of darkness dat nor gree make dem grow . sad.Una wehdon embarassed sad
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Danniedpastor(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
This news is old. Its ova a week now.
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Cree: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sleep on my dear friend Melissa. Until we meet to part no more.
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by gwama2: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Speed is killing too many lives in Nigeria. cool cool cool
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Cree: 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sleep on Anabelle. This is so sad
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by micflo28(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria road killing her youths anyhow.
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Canberra55: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
It's no GHASTLY accident : two lives got lost. It's FATAL .
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by World16(f): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr..
Too bad.... rest in peace....life is full of shit..submerged in a miasma of melancholy right now while i light up my weed with sadness
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die of which accidents is among

we enter car na motor accident
If we enter train na derail
If we enter ship or boat na capsize
If we enter plane na plane crash
If we sit down for house na building collapse or electric shock us die
If we sit down for beer parlor na stray bullet
If we begin walk motor fit knock us down unto say we want cross road.

You Sound wack and differently...this is not the real Slawormiir
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by tunjilee003: 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr..
Too bad.... rest in peace....life is full of shit..submerged in a miasma of melancholy right now while i light up my weed with sadness
For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die of which accidents is among

Damn nigarr, nowhere is fucken safe in this damn world...
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Kingrefreshed: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Even though 2020 is the best year of my life since I was born but because I've lost so many people so far I want someone angel Michaels number to tell him to blow the trumpet so we will call it a wrap
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by ogelekpomgam(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr..

Death is inevitable..life after death is much of a concern.A reality we can't escape.A fact we must embrace.An idea we can't disdain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Ayobamix(m): 4:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr..

try church or mosque
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by Aguogba(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
I thought keke was introduced to reduce RTAs only for them to continue where Okada stopped. The earlier Keke drivers realize that they have no main Chassis frame, airbag, and seat belts, the better for all. Our transport system needs a complete overhaul while all drivers need reorientation.
Re: Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) by xcommando(m): 5:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Only God know what the family will be going through at this moment, God grant them the fortitude to bear the lost.
ANITA I feel your pain only God can console you at this moment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Terminal, Malam Aminu Kano International Airport In Pictures / Police Officers, Passengers Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos (Photos) / Wike Tours Abuja Metroline, Says Project Will Be Ready For Use In May (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.