Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

$95 Bitcoin For Sale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / $95 Bitcoin For Sale (552 Views)

Jamaican Lotto Winner Hides Identity By Dressing As Darth Vader To Collect $95 M / $95 Paypal Available For Sale / $95 Paypal For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

$95 Bitcoin For Sale by Aurora44: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2020
$95 btc from Blockchain available.
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by olamide0147: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2020
Aurora44:
$95 btc from Blockchain available.

https:///2349042855072
I called you but you not answering my calls
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by Aurora44: 9:02am On Nov 18, 2020
olamide0147:

I called you but you not answering my calls

My WhatsApp link is there for chat. I'm working.
Thank you.
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by owelle22(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2020
@wese90 please create escrow group for us I want to buy the btc wese90
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by olamide0147: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2020
Aurora44:

My WhatsApp link is there for chat. I'm working.
Thank you.
Do you still have the bitcoin?
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by owelle22(m): 9:53am On Nov 18, 2020
Newly registered

Cant do video call to atleast put a face to his/her name

Cant accept escrow

The account number he/she sent is just a wallet account without bvn hence cant be traced

His/Her phone number location shows Lagos and she said calabar

Beware of this cheap scammer
Dont lose your hard earned money he/she doesnt have btc to sell

Cc
Naijacutee
FOD
Dominique
Puskin

2 Likes

Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by Aurora44: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2020
olamide0147:

Do you still have the bitcoin?

Yes. Someone recommend wese90 as a legit escrow, please do u know if it's safe using the wese90 as Escrow cos i have never used escrow before. Thank you
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by olamide0147: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Aurora44:

Yes. Someone recommend wese90 as a legit escrow, please do u know if it's safe using the wese90 as Escrow cos i have never used escrow before. Thank you
I'll text you on WhatsApp now and I'm paying in minutes
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by olamide0147: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Aurora44:

Am a legit vendor just put my business here
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by Aurora44: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2020
owelle22:
Newly registered

Cant do video call to atleast put a face to his/her name

Cant accept escrow

The account number he/she sent is just a wallet account without bvn hence cant be traced

His/Her phone number location shows Lagos and she said calabar

Beware of this cheap scammer
Dont lose your hard earned money he/she doesnt have btc to sell

I can believe u will rush to my post to spill this trash.first of all, i told u i don't know about escrow here and i will have to learn about it before knowing what to do in order to fall for any scam. And secondly u must be very stupid for telling me that my First bank account is a wallet account without BVN. Probably I shud prove that to anyone and i will send my bvn linked to my first bank account which is a current account. All these childish boys running around looking for whom to tarnish. Go get a job, cos buying from me doesn't have anything to do with video call. I wow h no call before u buy from me. If i can get one or two vouch about the wese90 escrow, i will be willing to deal so stop been a dullard by saying the opposite of what i have repeated to u several times all in the name of trending.
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by olamide0147: 10:00am On Nov 18, 2020
Aurora44:

I can believe u will rush to my post to spill this trash.first of all, i told u i don't know about escrow here and i will have to learn about it before knowing what to do in order to fall for any scam. And secondly u must be very stupid for telling me that my First bank account is a wallet account without BVN. Probably I shud prove that to anyone and i will send my bvn linked to my first bank account which is a current account. All these childish boys running around looking for whom to tarnish. Go get a job, cos buying from me doesn't have anything to do with video call. I wow h no call before u buy from me. If i can get one or two vouch about the wese90 escrow, i will be willing to deal so stop been a dullard by saying the opposite of what i have repeated to u several times all in the name of trending.
Trade with me and I'll pay you in minutes for crap
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by owelle22(m): 10:01am On Nov 18, 2020
Aurora44:

See eeh I dont have your time
If you talk too much I will get you arrested under 48hrs.
We all are not fools at the same time..no be everybody you go play with
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by zanifa: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2020
Aurora44:

wese90 is a very legit escrow. You are safe using him. U can also wait for others to vouch for him so u can be sure I'm not hyping him for nothing. Also, there are fake escrows roaming about this Nairaland. Don't fall for anybody rushing u to use an unknown escrow, even if they come up here to say trash about u, be sure u are using the real wese90. U can even ask him to quote u here also before proceeding with the deal.
Trade safe Ma
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by Aurora44: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2020
zanifa:

wese90 is a very legit escrow. You are safe using him. U can also wait for others to vouch for him so u can be sure I'm not hyping him for nothing. Also, there are fake escrows roaming about this Nairaland. Don't fall for anybody rushing u to use an unknown escrow, even if they come up here to say trash about u, be sure u are using the real wese90. U can even ask him to quote u here also before proceeding with the deal.
Trade safe Ma

Okay, thank you. I will make my enquires very well and also wait for others to vouch for the wese90 .
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by Aurora44: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2020
owelle22:

See eeh I dont have your time
If you talk too much I will get you arrested under 48hrs.
We all are not fools at the same time..no be everybody you go play with

I want everyone to take a look at my screenshot attached to this post now and tell me the wrong thing i have committed in trying to know who the escrow is and how legit before trying him out. I dare u with my life to come and get me arrested for wanting to be careful in knowing how things are done here and u will regret ever coming close to me. Boy like u making empty threat for no reason. U shud be ashamed of yourself. I'm giving u facts of what transpired and u are there insulting and threating yourself. I'm just laughing at your stupidity. Don't bother quoting me again cos I'm going to ignore u from now on

1 Like

Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by olamide0147: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2020
What type of shit is that if you not ready to trade then keep your shit outta here with $95 you asking me to credit you before you send btc, is that how to trade?

1 Like

Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by owelle22(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2020
olamide0147:
What type of shit is that if you not ready to trade they keep your shit outta here with $95 you asking me to credit you before you send btc, is that how to trade?

No mind the stupid person him feel say we be mum

I have done full background check on him
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by olamide0147: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2020
owelle22:

No mind the stupid person him feel say we be mum

I have done full background check on him
I'm sure he/she has a bad motives because since I've been trading I haven't met heard such thing though I don't bring my business here just to avoids drama
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by Aurora44: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
olamide0147:
What type of shit is that if you not ready to trade then keep your shit outta here with $95 you asking me to credit you before you send btc, is that how to trade?

Why did u come back here to say this trash. What are u up to for saying this. U came to my WhatsApp, i told u I'm not sending first and let's use Escrow, u refused and left and u are here saying what i don't understand. I can see u and that Owella guy are one person using two different moniker

Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by Aurora44: 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
FUND STILL AVAILABLE. ANYONE INTERESTED CAN CHAT ME UP AND I'M NOW READY TO USE WESE90 AS ESCROW BECOS I HAVE MADE MY FINDINGS ABOUT HIM AND I CAN TRUST HIM ENOUGH TO ACT AS ESCROW. SO TO THAT BOY USING DIFFERENT MONIKER TO TRY AND GET ME TO SEND FIRST OR TAG ME A SCAMMER. I'M CHALLENGING U TO COME LET'S USE WESE90 AND LETS SEE WHO THE SCAMMER IS OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE.

1 Like

Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by olamide0147: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Aurora44:

Why did u come back here to say this trash. What are u up to for saying this. U came to my WhatsApp, i told u I'm not sending first and let's use Escrow, u refused and left and u are here saying what i don't understand. I can see u and that Owella guy are one person using two different moniker
Shut up you know Escrow then why don't you go use it, this our business and you don't tell us which platform to use we know how we trade send the bitcoin and show me confirmation by sending screenshot then I'll credit you that's how we trade no one will send money to a scam like especially someone from NL
Re: $95 Bitcoin For Sale by olamide0147: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Aurora44:

You know you are a fool for exposing my number, I don't know why some of you here behave like a fool. I guess you woked up with zero balance in account and you searching for whom to scam

(1) (Reply)

Transferwise Closes Route To Nigeria / 21 Ways To Make Money As A Teenager In Nigeria / Money Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.