Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest (23048 Views)

Strike: Labour To Embark On Nationwide Protest / IPPIS: ASUU Mobilises Members For Strike / Ahead Of 2019 International Students Day, NANS Leadership Holds Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest by Rutheby(f): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
GRACEGLORY:
You don't change anything by fighting existing reality.
To effect change to something, you must build a new model of system that makes the existing model obsolete. And we the youths have that moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws as it's our duty to challenge these corrupt politicians.

We won't sin by silence, when we ought to protest, that will make cowards of men.

I won't run out of Nigeria, and I won't give up on Nigeria cos of incompetent leadership... there's no place like home. And for the generation coming, WE MUST STAND AGAINST THIS CONFUSED POLITICIANS.

So, we're coming out again.

It was Edward Abbey, who said, "A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."

#EndSars, #EndBadGovernance

Respect
Re: International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest by bukolafakeye(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
My fellow Nigerians, can we convert NANS to NLC?

Re: International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest by Saint04(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
[when has protest in any sane climes become a sin or catastrophic if not in Nigeria were leadership has become abnormal and oppressors of the massesquote author=techmo post=96182557]

Yes I won't and no learned adult that understands consiquences of youths in protest would

Yes get your likes and shares and feel happy and I would condemn what I feel is catastrophic to Nigeria at this time... Omo Ibo... Na God go judge each man with his intentions noble or evil

[/quote]
Re: International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest by 400billionman: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria rocket is difficult to launch.

OBJ is a maverick.

Only OBJ steered Nigeria in the right direction after being destroyed by IBB and Abacha govts.

This one there is advocate of, " Abacha did not stole ".

Ode forming knowledgeable.

May God give Nigeria another OBJ. A leader who knows how to solve every National Problem.

These ones are roadside mechanics forming Medical doctors.
Re: International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest by nerd004: 9:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Toothless bull dogs NANS already compromised...I refuse to believe this audio protest...Those set of yut @ d helm of affairs of NANS are cowards looking for brown envelope.. don't believe them,,, they would cancel the Protest
Re: International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest by emoney09: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
HMMm
Re: International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest by guiddoti: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
Does their morning just break?
Re: International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest by zyber(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
I develope websites at affordable rates.
*Blogs
*School
*NGO
*Religious organization
*Company e.t.c

Reach me on +234-903891-3378
Re: International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest by babypresy(f): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2020
What happened to NANS since, where they sleeping?. The executive aren't serious because give them weeks they would stop what they started with actualising any goal. Words of mouth
Re: International Student's Day: NANS Mobilises Students On Nationwide Protest by loganx: 12:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
I have continued to scream about this?

A serious issue such as this requires a very drastic solution and here is my proposal:

The constitution should be amended or executive order is made that:
1. All public office holders must send their kids to public schools in Nigeria from elementary to 1st Degree level (inclusive of the president)
2. All Lecturers must send their children to public universities in Nigeria
3. All ministers must send their children to public universities in Nigeria

If this law is passed, Nigeria Public Universities would be among the top 100 best in the world within 10 years.

The same logic applies to Public Health Centres.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Redeemer's University Virtual Convocation Day 1 (in Pictures) / ASUP Suspends 10 Month Old Strike? / ASUU Strike May End In Two Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.