Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) (23614 Views)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / A Review Of Davido's "A Better Time" Album By Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Wisedove(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
IghravweIG:
The song is Bliss.
I am telling you bro. It's very dope
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by foxton: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
He goofed the whole track apart from NO STRESS,.
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by abeliver: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
imagine someone wasting over 50mins to listen to this trash?
how will you release 14 songs and nothing come out?

at least Davido gave us ;Fem, The Best, Holy Groud,Jowo... I'm not saying Davido dropped​ Album of The Year, but for this Davido vs Wizkid , Davido was far better

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Alaga2222(m): 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:

Plug your ear pods and jam from track 1. Don't skip any. No bad songs on the Album. Just be patient and listen. It's beautiful music.

You are right bro... track one as always be my favorite... reckless

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by jsancho(m): 11:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
The album no make sense even Davido own, Don't know what they're singing nowadays, well I go blame this year, na this corona cause am
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Happy2020: 12:03am On Nov 19, 2020
Why must Nigerians compare one thing to another. It’s like saying a fuvcking apple is a orange. Each artist has their own style, each artist goes through different phases in their life and career where their music may sound different than a year ago. Doesn’t mean their over or doomed or a has been. Just means they are fuvcking human.
Most Nigerians are so shallow and live in a box.

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Sarsaproko: 12:38am On Nov 19, 2020
Nuttella:
He hinted that he wants to release another album, maybe that one will be "made in Ojuelegba."

How you take know prophetess nutty ella..

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by witworth(m): 2:07am On Nov 19, 2020
1/10.
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by harzhan: 4:44am On Nov 19, 2020
It's not about the ssons or sounds being made in Lagos, it's about him being made in Lagos. So even though he switched genres over and over on the album, they were heavily infused with afrobeat.

MIL is simply a perfection of SFTOS and Soundman. It's just Nigerians that are expecting him to keep singing his pakrumo type of songs.

Also, you need good speakers for that album abeg. Essence was just a meh song on the album until someone turned on the closed caption in one of the videos and I could read everything tems was saying.

2 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Ericmusic(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2020
DAVIDO'S albums is the best so far....
And the progress and records it's making is a big prove that the people accept it more than MIL.... Argue with your shadow grin
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 19, 2020
Sarsaproko:

How you take know prophetess nutty ella..
Oga are you now following me around on Nairaland? anyways I knew cause I saw the news on Facebook, I keep up with news.
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Sarsaproko: 7:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Nuttella:
Oga are you now following me around on Nairaland? anyways I knew cause I saw the news on Facebook, I keep up with news.

Make I no follow you?
You fit win a soul nau..

So you don't listen to wizkid?
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2020
Sarsaproko:

Make I no follow you?
You fit win a soul nau..

So you don't listen to wizkid?
No
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by ScotMisile: 9:18am On Nov 19, 2020
Wizkid died after jaiye jaiye
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by collinslinkis(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2020
dannybomb:
Essence ft Tems has been on repeat for 4 days that's my favorite song in the album

Xame here
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Sarsaproko: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nuttella:
No

You only watch bbnaija and series that doesn't glorify God I suppose..

It's well my sister.
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Happy2020: 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
Most of you are stupid and in a very small box I have come to realize.
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by maestromicky(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Beckysexy:

I know a lot.
Then definitely music is not one of them
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Kabir5643(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Davoneskay:
Iamsynord or Synord, why didn't you make a review of 'Apollo' by Fireboy. I feel bad that such a dope album was underrated.
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by Beckysexy(f): 8:43am On Nov 20, 2020
maestromicky:

Then definitely music is not one of them
No dear, I know about music. Believe me when I say Wizkid album is not so good.
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by maestromicky(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
Beckysexy:

No dear, I know about music. Believe me when I say Wizkid album is not so good.
Well... For you... But truly i think wizkid's album is dope... Name like 5 artist in your playlist...then i will know your level of knowledge for music
Re: Is Wizkid's 'Made In Lagos' Album Worth The Hype? (A Review By Iamsynord) by pixtuk(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2021
What did you say about made in Lagos again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics / Finally It Is Here! Andy Blaze - Wida Na (music By A Nairalander) Download!!! / Why Nigerian Music Videos Cost So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.