Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,972 members, 7,952,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:11 AM

Thieves Rob And Vandalise Bbnaija Frodd’s Luxurious Lexus. VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thieves Rob And Vandalise Bbnaija Frodd’s Luxurious Lexus. VIDEO (290 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video) / Photos:thieves Rob R. Kelly’s Atlanta-area Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thieves Rob And Vandalise Bbnaija Frodd’s Luxurious Lexus. VIDEO by nairaobserver2: 9:43am On Nov 18, 2020
Big Brother Naija Star of Season 4, Frodd, has been attacked by some unknown people who have gone to vandalize his Lexus car and stolen some important items in the car.

In a video sighted on his Instagram page, he shared a video of his car which disclosed how they destroyed the wires in it and took off all the other documents he left.

The only thing they left behind is a vandalized car with some books that would be of no help to them.

He cried out in his caption, telling his followers to help him out because of its inhumanity.

He is fine and was not touched but only his plush car was the victim to this whole fracas.

He has not spoken about his plans in dealing with the situation even though he got disturbed.

We are following closely for any updates and we would update if any information about his plans drops.

Watch the video below:
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/thieves-rob-and-vandalise-bbnaija.html

(1) (Reply)

Juice WRLD – Scarface Ft. Gunna / Senator Paul Sarbanes Dead - Obituary | Paul Sarbanes Cause Of Death / I Am Only Chubby, Do Not Send Me To My Early Grave-actess Eniola Badmus Cries Ou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.