Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo (3685 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Tiny-Waist Actress, Princess Shyngle Wows In Figure-hugging Dress / Princess Shyngle Rocks Her Tiny Waist And Eye-Popping Cleavage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by nairafamedotcom: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2020
Ini Edo posted a wonderful video of herself dancing in a seductive way in a mirror on social media which has gotten several reactions from her followers.

Gradually Ini Edo is proving she can have a full-time career as a video vixen if called upon by any of our big stars like Davido, Wizkid and Burna Boy to feature in one of their music videos.

This is because her recent dance moves at Chika Ike’s birthday party and her latest one on Instagram prove beyond any reasonable doubt that she is fantastic when it comes to dancing than some of the video vixens, we see in music videos.

One feedback that she had on her video that nobody missed was from one fan, iam_manuelofficial who surprisingly commented, “Whahala For Who No Get Hips And Tiny Waist Oo”.

There is a hint of truth in this reaction because Ini Edo’s tiny waist and heavy hips contributed to her effortless dance.

Watch the video of Ini Edo Displaying her backyard below....
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/wahala-for-who-no-get-hips-and-tiny.html

1 Like

Re: Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 18, 2020
This girl no get yansh.. those who have met her really know what I'm saying

2 Likes

Re: Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by Romanoff(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2020
I commend her plastic surgeon.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by Davash222(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2020
The plastic is so obvious.

Amateur surgeon.

2 Likes

Re: Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by tyup(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2020
I remember my last visit with my entourage at D beat, then ini edo was hustling to take a photograph with me. After much plea, i finally gave her the chance, and as she was tryna pose for the picture, i kinda shifted my hand to her waist area n damnn, Booty was as hard as my last encounter at Zuma rock

i got way dissapointed and had to rush the picture snap up. mtcheww. she later called to apologise for the dissapointment she cuzed me tho
Re: Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by WrittyWritter(f): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2020
We all know it is fake...Person no fit get yansh and tiny waist over night..and d transformation was to sudden and much to be exercise...so y will someone be jealous over a fake thing when what u have is natural smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
tyup:
I remember my last visit with my entourage at D beat, then ini edo was hustling to take a photograph with me. After much plea, i finally gave her the chance, and as she was tryna pose for the picture, i kinda shifted my hand to her waist area n damnn, Booty was as hard as my last encounter at Zuma rock

i got way dissapointed and had to rush the picture snap up. mtcheww. she later called to apologise for the dissapointment she cuzed me tho

1 Like

Re: Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by ukaface(f): 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
So having these features is the definition of sexy?

Issokay
Wahala for ladies wey straight

2 Likes

Re: Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by osemoses1234(m): 9:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Kpekus even fit dey smell self
Re: Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by femi4: 7:08am On Nov 19, 2020
Fake ass
Re: Wahala For Who No Get Backside & Tiny Waist Like Ini Edo, Nigerians To Ini Edo by Gadafii: 10:38am On Nov 19, 2020
women cruise dey one kind, very strange set of people, why do they do these things, one dumb girl on my whatsapp was saying women post neeked picts, go under the knife, etc etc just to boost their self esteem using tiwa savage as an example bla bla bla, omo my own shock weak me tht day embarassed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Damilola Oni, A Yoruba Actress, Stirs Reactions As She Posts A Throwback Selfie / Cossy Poses On A Stripper Pole For Her Ex That Broke Her Heart / Christina Milian And Karrueche Chilling In Their Bikini Bodies In Cancun,mexic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.