Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,691 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Just Signed On To Justhost! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Signed On To Justhost! (1185 Views)

Is Justhost.com Better Than Godaddy.com? / The Best Web-designers & Programmers Currently Being Signed Up / Get This Artiste Signed B4 We Loose Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Signed On To Justhost! by phantom(m): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2011
for those of us who think the gtb naira MC doesnt work online it does but not all sites, i just paid justhost and namecheap using it but hostgator was a no-no so try using it on any (safe)online merchant and it just might go through, good luck!
Re: Just Signed On To Justhost! by DualCore1: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2011
My advice: Add funds to your namecheap account with the MC and dont always rely on the MC to work on checkout. It works well (as of now) but in the last 2 weeks It has failed twice (generally) on Namecheap's payment processor.
Re: Just Signed On To Justhost! by phantom(m): 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2011
Dual Core:

My advice: Add funds to your namecheap account with the MC and dont always rely on the MC to work on checkout. It works well (as of now) but in the last 2 weeks It has failed twice (generally) on Namecheap's payment processor.
thanx a lot dual, thats very valuable info, bless you
Re: Just Signed On To Justhost! by joomlaman(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2011
@ phantom and Dual Core

Do I need to do some kind of request for activation b4 my card (Naira MC) will work? I have just tried it and not working!
Re: Just Signed On To Justhost! by DualCore1: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
phantom:

thanx a lot dual, thats very valuable info, bless you

You are welcome.

joomlaman:

@ phantom and Dual Core

Do I need to do some kind of request for activation b4 my card (Naira MC) will work? I have just tried it and not working!

For namecheap, I cant remember doing any activation. The first time I used mine on rapidshare I had to do a one time activation of the card to get the MasterCard Secure Code.
Re: Just Signed On To Justhost! by free2: 5:12pm On Mar 18, 2011
Dual Core:

For namecheap, I cant remember doing any activation. The first time I used mine on rapidshare I had to do a one time activation of the card to get the MasterCard Secure Code.

Please how did u went about the one time activation of the card to get the MasterCard Secure Code? I will like to activate my own too.
Re: Just Signed On To Justhost! by DualCore1: 6:20pm On Mar 18, 2011
You would need the activation code for your card. You can get that from your GTB Internet Banking platform. Its been a while and I cant remember too well but it isnt all sites/payment processors that require that code.
Re: Just Signed On To Justhost! by utimatedes(m): 11:58pm On Mar 18, 2011
I was thinking of moving to justhost and as at February, justhost and other sites hosted there went offline for more than a week.

I don't know what really happen then and that has been discouraging me from joining justhost
Re: Just Signed On To Justhost! by DualCore1: 6:02am On Mar 19, 2011
That's life, it happens. But you should find out the cause for their downtime and how it was dealt with
Re: Just Signed On To Justhost! by Afam4eva(m): 10:29am On Mar 19, 2011
For those of you who opt for foreign host companies over Nigeria host. Just host is an OK host. The service they offfer is not WOW but like i said it's ok. If you're hosting something very serious then justhost is not the best. You should look towards Hostgator and MDDhosting. They have the best reviews.

Goodluck
Re: Just Signed On To Justhost! by eddygalvin: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2011
Some folk thinks justhost is a rip off http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=138911

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name Suggestion - Help Needed Urgently / Get Plenty Likes For Facebook And Followers For Twitter And Instagram – We Go He / How To Make Money From Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.