Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Is It Better To Have A Separate Modem And A Router? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is It Better To Have A Separate Modem And A Router? (184 Views)

Which One Is Better? To Be Right? Or To Be Correct.? / World's Richest Senators Receive $37,500 Monthly Each, Separate From Salaries / Really, I Think It's Better To Be Rich Than To Be Handsome. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Better To Have A Separate Modem And A Router? by Sashascottca: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2020
Hello everyone,
I want to know the difference between a modem and a router. Please help me out in choosing one out of these two.
Thank you.
Re: Is It Better To Have A Separate Modem And A Router? by karenharisonhus: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello there,
According to me, getting a separate router and modem gives you a lot of flexibility because if you want to upgrade your home network to have faster speed or more features, you just need to replace the router. Moreover, most routers in the market have more settings and features than the router part of a combo device. Thanks
For more info:-

Netgear Range Extender Setup
Netgear Wifi Extender Setup
Re: Is It Better To Have A Separate Modem And A Router? by meganlewis: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
We have a team of experts who helps users with Nighthawk Router Setup. To avail its benefits and to ensure its proper functioning, we can help you with Netgear Nighthawk Setup. So you must contact us at our toll free support number.

For more details, go to:-

Netgear Wifi Extender Setup
Netgear Range Extender Setup
Re: Is It Better To Have A Separate Modem And A Router? by laurenlewis: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello,

You must concentrate on buying these separately if you want to use them upto their maximum benefits. Else, it's your choice. Having a combo isn't harmful too. So, it's entirely upto you according to your needs. You just need to have full knowledge before buying these.

Thank you.

For more to go:-

Netgear WiFi Range Extender Setup
Netgear Ex2700 Setup

(1) (Reply)

Recession: SERAP Asks Buhari To Cut Cost Of Governance, Not Public Services / 2023: Wooing Jonathan To Contest Under APC Is Insult On Nigerians, Act Of Irresp / 'please Stop Showing Fake Nyash', Nengi Mocked Over Her Sense Of Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.