Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

HELP!!! I Need Tracking - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / HELP!!! I Need Tracking (188 Views)

Please Help I Forget My Default MTN Mifi Password / Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. / Please Help, I Want To Buy Mtn Lumos Solar Power(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! I Need Tracking by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Good day people.
I want to ask for help from anyone here on this platform who can.
I was duped of #600,000 by a scammer through a closed Whatsapp group am into which was hacked unknowingly to me by this guy..
The said guy has since then cut off contacts.
his phone number is still going through and his whatsapp number. have manage to get his real picture from a social platform.
Please, is there any way of tracking him down?
Am open and willing to pay for the service.
Help a brother pls
Thanks
Re: HELP!!! I Need Tracking by pastie(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
It will be important you state the channel and how the money was taken from you.
Re: HELP!!! I Need Tracking by xamiel4(m): 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
Go to your bank. Explain the situation to them with evidences. They'll track the guy's account, flag it for scam and after the investigation, you might be lucky to have your cash back. The only way i know your your money is gone is if he used your money to purchaseitem things directly from your account or he used it to buy crypo currencies. Else, you have a chance.
Re: HELP!!! I Need Tracking by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
pastie:
It will be important you state the channel and how the money was taken from you.
It was through bank transfer.
We had a Whatsapp group for supplier of agro-product which is a legit one.
This guy entered the group and add others of his kind for testimonies.
he introduced us to an agro-product for investment, his added cohorts testified to its genuineness..
I Still have all the transactions and chats
Re: HELP!!! I Need Tracking by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
xamiel4:
Go to your bank. Explain the situation to them with evidences. They'll track the guy's account, flag it for scam and after the investigation, you might be lucky to have your cash back. The only way i know your your money is gone is if he used your money to purchaseitem things directly from your account or he used it to buy crypo currencies. Else, you have a chance.

No, i didnt
I did bank transfer to his account.
Also, I lodged a complaint at my bank, I was told it will take up to 90 days before they can send message to his bank for action
Re: HELP!!! I Need Tracking by xamiel4(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
viruse28i:

No, i didnt
I did bank transfer to his account.
Also, I lodged a complaint at my bank, I was told it will take up to 90 days before they can send message to his bank for action

Follow it up and be prayerful.

(1) (Reply)

[2022] Xprinter Nigeria / How Foreclosure Attorneys Assist In Foreclosures / Solar Street Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.