Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Revealing!! Quickly Employ Yourself And Become Independent. Be Your Own Boss. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Revealing!! Quickly Employ Yourself And Become Independent. Be Your Own Boss. (126 Views)

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Revealing!! Quickly Employ Yourself And Become Independent. Be Your Own Boss. / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealing!! Quickly Employ Yourself And Become Independent. Be Your Own Boss. by Elixhub20net10(f): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2020
Everyone craves for independence, especially financial independence. Do you know that upon graduation from any higher Institution, you can help yourself with the intellectual skill you have acquired while as an undergraduate or while serving as a Corp member? Keep reading.

I have seen times without number that those who spend time to invest on themselves in the morning of their lives by acquiring skills will end up successful. If you can stay and read to the end, you will find out how.

Here is my true story:
I am Elizabeth Uwalaka, a Safety Professional with over 7 years experience and a Copywriter.
I spent 5 to 6 years studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering in school, mind you I was the only girl standing to the end out of three of us and also one of the best graduating students in my department. I was then mobilised to serve as a Corp member in Delta state. Just like an excited bird that was let loose from a cage, I happily scampered to Delta state to serve my Father Land. Just a day after settling down in the Orientation camp, different training bodies and Institutes began to show up in the camp for Corp members to register with. I didn't make a decision and I was not going to allow anyone force me to register with any of them. I just wanted to enjoy my camp life to the fullest.

Long story made short, after Orientation camp, I discovered and registered with then Nigerian Institute of Safety Professionals (NISP), now Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPON) where I was first exposed to Health, Safety and Environment, I then registered for the General HSE course.

I never knew that was God preparing me for my fulfilling future HSE career and latter I was introduced to a higher level of HSE knowledge through an International Safety Organisation, OSHAssociation UK where my HSE scope got broadened and my career was greatly impacted.
NOW, let me burst your bubbles: the first job I got after NYSC was given to me because I was HSE certified. I was told the HSE department of that organisation was just been set up and I was in. WOW!!

Here is the Deal:
I want to grant access to some persons who are interested in gaining basic knowledge in Foundation in Health, Safety and Environment. This was what boosted my profile in the year 2013 which resulted to having my appointment as a Safety Officer).

I will be using the Course outline of my international partner, Occupational Safety and Health Association UK (check them up on www.oshassociation.org / www.nigeria.oshassociation.org for this Safety Awareness.

It is important to know that the OSHAssociation UK Officer Course ( HSE Level 1 & 2) usually goes for a default price of N35,000/ 70GBP.
It goes for N10,000/ 20GBP for undergraduate students.
It goes for N15,000/ 30GBP for Youth Corp Members in Nigeria.

But guess WHAT? I am giving this Safety Awareness offer on a BONUS price of N1,000 ONLY to those who will register NOW and on completion of this HSE Awareness Course, they can proceed to the NEXT LEVEL by access the special Discount Offer from OSHAssociation UK.
Can you tell the huge difference?
And this offer will last till the 20th of November 2020.

Schedule of Safety Awareness:
Date: 20th to 22nd November 2020
Time: 8 - 9pm daily
Venue: Whatsapp

BENEFITS:
1. It will be a 3 day intensive Awareness Session where you will get the chance to ask me questions based on your challenges as a Student, Fresh Graduate and Job Applicant and even as an Aspiring Safety Professional after being loaded with some basic Foundational knowledge in HSE.
2. It will give you general Awareness of Health, Safety and Environment Knowledge
3. The rate of unemployment in Africa, especially in Nigeria is quite alarming and so many final year students and fresh graduates dread this issue of cluelessness as to what to do with their lives after graduation like a terrible plague. Remember the video of the girl who discarded her NYSC certificate after her service year There is another video of a girl that was crying seriously because according to her, she would not be getting the usual monthly stipend she enjoyed from NYSC.
Surely, this safety awareness course is going to be a gateway to many of you who will grab this opportunity as you will be exposed to greater opportunities through this platform after this 3 days.
4. You will have easy and hitch free access, on discount to the upcoming 6th Online Zoom International Training of OSHAssociation UK which will be in January 2021. Previous batches have recorded massive success with us, having seasoned trainers from all over the world who have given from the wealth of their knowledge to delegates from every corner of the world. This will in turn launch you into a world of self discovery and independence

I do not think you are willing to let this opportunity pass you by if you are hungry for Success in your field and Career. Strike now while the Iron is still hot.

Pay N1,000 between now and 20th November 2020 to 0029049896 Elizabeth Uwalaka, Guaranty Trust Bank and be added to the group immediately.
After payment, send proof of payment to

https:///2348117683098

Cheers to Greatness�

(1) (Reply)

Guides For Sucessful Online Marketing / Online Marketing Guide / Quick BOOKS Training In Porthacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.