Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Can't Work With Umahi- Ebonyi APC Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Work With Umahi- Ebonyi APC Spokesman (243 Views)

Umahi: Ebonyi People Will Vote Tinubu, Not Peter Obi, Labour Party / Umahi's Sack: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Umahi (Photos) / Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi APC Spokesman, Says I Can’t Work With Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Work With Umahi- Ebonyi APC Spokesman by nairapark: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
The Ebonyi State Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress, Mr Chika Nwoba, has on Monday quit his secretarial job.

He also disclosed that he is also leaving the APC because “I cannot work with Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi.”

Nwoba, however in a statement expressed his gratitude to the APC for electing him to the position in 2018, at the age of 27.

Similarly, the Chairman of the Ebonyi State chapter of the Action Peoples Party, Chinedum Elekwachi, dumped the party to join the Peoples Democratic Party.

Elekwachi disclosed the development in Abakaliki, on Tuesday.

He said the decision was taken after consultations with his family, friends, associates and political mentors.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1605687867/can-work-with-umahi-ebonyi-apc-spokesman

1 Like

Re: I Can't Work With Umahi- Ebonyi APC Spokesman by helinues: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
The footballer at the age of 27... cheesy grin

Funny guy

1 Like

Re: I Can't Work With Umahi- Ebonyi APC Spokesman by Fahdiga(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
After criticizing him in the past you can't look him in the face
Re: I Can't Work With Umahi- Ebonyi APC Spokesman by IJOBA2: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Distance Self From Family Over N50 / Breaking : Finally ASUU Reaches Agreement With FG To Call Off Strike / Today Is Lai Mohanned Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.