Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

How To Pinch Into The Foreign Market And Win Internationally - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Pinch Into The Foreign Market And Win Internationally (164 Views)

Gov. Soludo Meets With Market And Transport Union Excos In Anambra State / Mastering The Skill To Make Money In The Foreign Exchange Market (FOREX) / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Declared Internationally Protected Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pinch Into The Foreign Market And Win Internationally by AjiMaina(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
The Real Truth on How I was able to generate
$100,000 (36,200,000 naira) in 12 months,The
Facebook ads way for Beginners

Wanna know how to pitch into the foreign market and win internationally? Regardless of any
type of business model? Using the power of facebook ads to skyrocket your business, i’ll be
showing you how I’ve used it to generate OVER $100k in less than 12 months.

What you're going to learn
○ Walk you through the facebook ads manager and show you how
to setup your account and ads correctly
○ Teach you essential facebook ads terminology
○ Interest based targeting
○ How to create ads that works for Local Businesses
○ How to create ads that works for Digital Contents
○ How to create ads that works for Ecommerce
○ Teaching you the exact marketing process that would make your
ads convert
○ How to increase your returns on Ads spent (ROA) with
Retargeting, split test and lookalike audience.
○ How to get results with facebook ads.

I have prepared an ebook that contains all you want to learn and all you need to learn at a cheapest rate of N5000 N2000 only
Click on the link below to get yours
https://www.astalavee.com/store/productpage.php?ID=216&ProductKey=893
FREE GIFT: As a way of saying Thank You, on the last page, I dropped a link to a live video i
made on “HOW TO MAKE YOUR FIRST $100 EFFORTLESSLY RIGHT NOW WITH REAL TIME
RESULTS”

You can contact me via WhatsApp @ +2348100970179 for more inquiries

(1) (Reply)

Free Fire Max Apk / Your Phone Can Send You An Alert If You Were Near Someone Who Has Coronavirus / Nigeria And Insecurity: An Impending Doom!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.