Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) (5330 Views)

Jnr Pope: Two Dead Bodies Recovered, 3 Missing– NIWA Gives Update On Boat Mishap / Lilian Esoro, Annie Idibia, Osas Ighodaro Go On Boat Trip / PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by WNRblog: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nollywood actress Lilian Esoro has gone on a boat ride with her colleague Alexx Ekubo in Dubai, UAE, Igbere TV reports.

The mother of one in an Instagram post shared pictures of her boat ride.

She also said she had always wanted to ride her own speed boat.

“Always wanted to ride my own speed boat. I did it with an amazing human @alexxekubo adrenaline junkie,” she wrote Tuesday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHtAUjwH2TE/?igshid=653xvghlfokn

Lilian, 38, got to Dubai on Monday.

She studied political science at University of Abuja.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by dawnomike(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chop life geng... grin

6 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Someone you are not dating will be rubbing his groin on you like that hian.mtcheww

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
Someone you are not dating will be rubbing his groin on you like that hian.mtcheww

) Eh en na!! When na young blood and fine man u grab wink

5 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Vanzcharles:

) Eh en na!! When na young blood and fine man u grab wink

Because he's a fine man, he should be rubbing his groin on women everywhere, I don't even blame him it's the Lillian that allowed that. He's just there and not too fine,there's nothing wow about him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Vanzcharles(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
Because he's a fine man, he should be rubbing his groin on women everywhere, I don't even blame him it's the Lillian that allowed that. He's just there and not too fine,there's nothing wow about him

So u expect Lilian to sit behind him for someone learning to ride a speed boat cheesy.

Jealousy Zzor Alex na fine guy no cap grin

7 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
So, Lilian esoro is now fair in complexion abi na sun?

4 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by techmo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Cool people

Life is fun when you are not trying to fvck everything in skirt... Some women are just good for mere friendship without stress
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by cassidy1996(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Alexx Ekubo don dey chop this girl

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by osamz007: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
SEE AS HIM DICK DEY RUB HER ASS. DOGGY PREPARATIONS

1 Share

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Depressed101: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
but they sat on same bike na? Abi you want him to drown because he doesn't want to touch the woman who doesn't care if she's touched?

E be like konji dey hold you, go find dick

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Coldie(m): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
If u know how dirty and poluted Lagos waters are u won't let one drop touch ur skin
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
If I stay with her in the boat in that position if she alight it will take me 10minutes to Alight if you know u know, meanwhile Ubi franklin

3 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by We4all: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
I have always liked Lilian right from her days in Clinic Matters. She is one of the most pretty celebrities cos she has a good height, a great body shape and a fine face.

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 7:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by slawormiir: 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Isoright
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by PCG001: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2020
aʟʟ ɨ sɛɛ ɦɛʀɛ ɨs tաօ քօʀռstaʀs❗❗
ʀɛɦasɦɨռɢ tɦɛɨʀ ʀօʟɛs ʄօʀ tɦɛ ռɛxt ɮʟʊɛ ʄɨʟʍ undecided

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
Zzor:
And he behaves like gay grin
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
38 and still single cry see what fame and riches has done to this one

1 Like

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
PCG001:
aʟʟ ɨ sɛɛ ɦɛʀɛ ɨs tաօ քօʀռstaʀs❗❗
ʀɛɦasɦɨռɢ tɦɛɨʀ ʀօʟɛs ʄօʀ tɦɛ ռɛxt ɮʟʊɛ ʄɨʟʍ undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Life is fun when there's resources, but na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Life can be fun when there's resources, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Rugaria: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
If I stay with her in the boat in that position if she alight it will take me 10minutes to Alight if you know u know, meanwhile Ubi franklin

You have to wait for the engine to cool down, abi? I hear you..

4 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Mandela27: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
They will definately fvck.Them dey show us outside life,dey do coded things for inside
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Joystark(f): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
For a second there... I thought it was Nancy Isime.
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Rugaria:

You have to wait for the engine to cool down, abi? I hear you..
brutal

2 Likes

Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Shortyy(f): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
Are they now dating or what
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ok
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by StephenBB(m): 6:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Joystark:
For a second there... I thought it was Nancy Isime.

All the celebrities Bleep each other, they have more than one sexual partner
You can ask DJ Cuppy, Toke Makinwa, Toyin Lawani, Nancy Isime, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic e.t.c
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by WrittyWritter(f): 7:16am On Nov 19, 2020
Ok smiley
Re: Actress Lilian Esoro Goes On Boat Ride With Alexx Ekubo In Dubai (photos) by femi4: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2020
Zzor:
Not everyone lack self-control like you

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress,oby Gold Edozieh Gets Married To Singer Alex O / A Company That Sells Kitchen Units/cabinets In Lagos, Nigeria / Kanye West Supports Wife And Smashes Critics!! Releases Nude Pics...+18 Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.