Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba (1225 Views)

Expect EndSARS-Like Protest – PDP Warns Buhari Government / NTA Will Compete With CNN, If We Get $500m Loan – Lai Mohammed / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by HeWrites(m): 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
A former presidential aspirant Adamu Garba says he would have taken legal action against CNN following its investigation on the October 20 Lekki shooting released on Wednesday, Igbere TV reports.

The network said its findings revealed the Nigerian Army opened fire at protesters, contrary to claims that blank bullets were used.

In reaction, Mr Garba who has a pending suit against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said CNN was only doing its job.

He tweeted: “I would have sued CNN if they instigated or sponsored people of Nigeria against its Govt. But one thing is clear. CNN is doing its job: Investigative & not ‘Conclusive’ reporting.

“Unlike Jack who interfered directly. While you enjoy the fleet, wait for response from authorities.”

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1328999057008832513?s=20

Igbere TV reports that Garba had dragged Mr Dorsey to a Federal High Court in Abuja for allegedly supporting the #EndSARS campaign against police brutality in Nigeria.

He asked the court to give “an order directing the 7th Respondent (Nigeria Communications Commission) to stop the operation of Twitter Intl Company in any part of the territory of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.”

He also asked the court to order Dorsey and Twitter to pay him the sum of $1 billion as damages.

Lalasticlala

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Amotolongbo(f): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2020
Who is this one threatening with suit now?
As if Jack Dorsey gives a damn about him or his suit

4 Likes

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
oga, u no fit fool us again. Na yaself u dy fool nw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by lindareep: 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
If Adamu mumu, like this quote grin grin grin

Meanwhile, beard growth oil wa o! wink
Promo: N3,500
Abuja clients only!

14 Likes

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Dgreatman2021: 4:10pm On Nov 18, 2020
This guys are foolish

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2020
oga your own n.a. to sue sue....don't you see that things are getting worst in the country?

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by osamz007: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
STUPID MOFO

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by ProT: 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
The mugu is even using Twitter to make his rants against the CEO of Twitter.

5 Likes

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Racoon(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2020
Thought he will ask the DSS to investigate CNN or the Lai Mohammed controlled NBC to slam a fine on them.Just chasing the whirlwind as usual.Stupidity is inherently ingrained in the gene of this fella.

4 Likes

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Bkayyy: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
This guy and suing.
Maybe he is living close to a courtroom. You know that constant hearing of "Objection my lord" can scatter somebody's brain.
The family should take him to a psychiatric hospital before it becomes too late
Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Racoon(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
ProT:
The mugu is even using Twitter to make his rants against the CEO of Twitter.
grin This is what happens when ones stupidity is on the over drive.

5 Likes

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by YouAreFinished: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
The way he's keeps typing "Jack" as if he was his secondary school pal.

4 Likes

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by richiemcgold: 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm not surprised at all. Adamu is synonymous with 'mumu'.

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Regene2020: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
So how much as jack paid from this sueing?

I know it's the joy of "sueing" jack who doesn't know of your existence that is tantalizing your Islamic cracked skull

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by IJOBA2: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
ADAMU GARBAGE IS NOTHING BUT AN UNTRAINED COMEDIAN embarassed

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by HAccord: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abooki and him empty brain..

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Finnese001: 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fear anyone with that mark on their forehead angry

7 Likes

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Fibonacci88: 6:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mumu head slammer.
Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by BERNIMOORE: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Adamu Garba and CNN in the same sentence is an insult....

2 Likes

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by GMBuhari: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gbayi

Oloriibu agbalagba

Feels like agbana has finally entered this guy's money only you wan sue jack of twitter, sue whatsapp , sue cnn

The kind money wey lawyers go collect eh , and when you finally loose and dem slam you fine , Buhari no go fit help you pay am finish

were dey disguise
Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by kinkybabie11(f): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2020
This guy is a big joke. He should just go and sit down somewhere instead of embarrassing himself everywhere

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Raydos: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
We have a lot of comedians in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by PrincessB1(f): 8:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
Foolish fool.

Is this what a human right activist is supposed to utter?
Mtcheeeeeew undecided

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by sapientia(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
This wanna be again

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by November1857(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
This backwards stunt 'll never cease to amaze me..

Look at mark of terror and backwardness on his forehead ...

1 Like

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by RomanianNinja: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bastard son. Stupidity at the highest level. I want to slap this fool

2 Likes

Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Jostoman: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
They think nobody can challenge them before but they are now jittery because of the revelation that is coming out from the foreign media. Once again thanks to International community for coming out to get justice for people that got kill at lekki tollgate by this blood sucking government.
Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by addictiv(m): 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2020
Yeah right also sue Joe Biden, Hilary Clinton, and add Cardi B to list wile at it... A fish always thinks a bait is food until it takes a bite..
Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Pecuman: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2020
Living Jokes
Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Beremx(f): 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Odemu Garba
Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by gift2xl: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Waste of sperm. All they needed was just 50naira condom.
Re: I’d Have Sued CNN If They Promoted #EndSARS Like Jack Dorsey – Adamu Garba by Cashio(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Sued a foreigner in Abuja high court... 1 billion compensation to be paid to you, as per Nigeria himself wey u be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Jezebel, Sadiya Umar Farouq - Ministry Of Humanitarian Affairs / APC: The Dangerous Coronation Of Abdullahi Adamu By Emmanuel Aziken / Sa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.