Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

How To Make #200k - #400k Online Selling T-shirts With Just #60k-free Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make #200k - #400k Online Selling T-shirts With Just #60k-free Class (154 Views)

#1M In 60 Days, Selling T-shirts... Step-by-step Guide. / How Does Paypal Express Work With Shopify Selling T-shirts / Please Who Has Made Money Selling T-shirts On Teespring Or Amazon? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make #200k - #400k Online Selling T-shirts With Just #60k-free Class by Julieextra: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
Do you know that you can make up #200k - #400k selling T-shirts online starting with little capital without actually producing the T-Shirts?

I am organizing a FREE CLASS soon on it.

Requirements:
Start up capital
Good smartphone or laptop

Interested and Ready persons should send " Add Me To T-shirt class" to the number on my signature.

Limit of class: 40 participants

NB- Don't send me chat if are not ready to start. Because it's a free class doesn't mean time wasters should come and waste my time.

Join the class to get started right away

Thanks

Congrats to those who were part of the class yesterday on 3-IN-1 ONLINE BUSINESS COMBO.

It was eye opening.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Price Goes Past $18,000, Approaching / Loan Still Available / 6 Things You Should Never Do When Organising Your First Whatsapp Training Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.