Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,062 members, 7,859,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Are There No Landlords On Nairaland - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Are There No Landlords On Nairaland (632 Views)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<THREAD FOR LANDLORDS AND LANDLORDS TO BE ONLY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> / Legal Rights Of A Rent Tenants And Some Unlawful Acts Often Done By Landlords / Collect More Than 6 Months’ Rent, Go To Jail, Fashola Tells Landlords (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by afrobaby(f): 2:52pm On Mar 18, 2011
I find it very funny when I see that most of the adverts made on nairaland are posted by agents, where are the landlords on nairaland? Why can't they advertise their vacant houses/flats/rooms/offices, thereby helping us cut away the unnecessary agent/commision/damages fee collected by these agents?
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by Pennywise(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2011
^^^ When eventually u get the house u know that ur landlord moonlights on NL?
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by oladcity(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2011
serious true talk. The landlords on NL are faceless and they love it so. advertising their houses will give them a face.
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by harakiri(m): 3:30am On Mar 20, 2011
Landlord and tenant living together in a building is a can of beans on it's own. . .Landlord and tenant knowing each other's id's on nairaland is a messier can of beans entirely. Any little issue they have will become public news on nairaland.

@Poster

If you were a landlady, would you like your tenants browsing through your entire nairaland history? Na just question oooo! Sometimes pinch yourself to see how it is.
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by afrobaby(f): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2011
I wonder why some people just reply to posts even if they don't understand, is it just to add to d number of posts they've made or what?
harakiri:

Landlord and tenant living together in a building is a can of beans on it's own. . .Landlord and tenant knowing each other's id's on nairaland is a messier can of beans entirely. Any little issue they have will become public news on nairaland.

@Poster

If you were a landlady, would you like your tenants browsing through your entire nairaland history? Na just question oooo! Sometimes pinch yourself to see how it is.

Read ur reply again and ask urself, if it makes any meaning as far as the initial post is concerned, no one is talking about relationship btwn landlords and tenants, ar owners, business men come to nairaland to advertise, why can't landlord also advertise their vacant houses, u just jumped on the topi and made a very irrelevant reply, it will do u more good if u read well before replying
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by Tunisque(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2011
why wait for a landlord to advertise when you yourself can become a landlord/landlady here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521891.320.html#msg7954970
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2011
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by oluwabamis(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2011
ok, im a landlord and i will give out my 4 bed bungalow in 2015 when i build my dream house of 6 bedroom duplex. so watch out.
to be frank with you, the probability that you may not own your own house is high. iy takes conscious effort towards owning a landed propty.
most people who live in urban areas have become so comfortable with life there, the thought of moving to rural areas is never considered. how many nigerians can cough out N10m to buy the land, talkless of developing it.
i had to move from phc to one bush in ikorodu, where i bought a piece in 2002, today land in that area is in the millions, since then i ve had several other properties, and im still getting more. it takes God's grace & your determination.
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by maclatunji: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2011
It is a great question to ask. However, you are more likely to get landlords on Nairalist.com. If you are landlord or tenant you are also welcome on getnaijaproperties.com .

Most people would like to keep their Nairaland Id private and that is understandable.
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by Tinax(f): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2011
i hv advertised abt 2/3 bed room flats for let at Baruwa ipaja and i stated that agency fees is not included, i have rent out one of the flat and another one is almost ready now along wt the 2bedroom which is still vacant. so if you hv anyone intrested pls do call 08184964089. it is very suitable and affordable.
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by afrobaby(f): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
@tinax, I just sent u a mail
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by naijacutee(f): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2011
harakiri:

People are generally not as silly as you think. It is very easy to open a new, non-personal NL account for the sake of renting your property.
Re: Are There No Landlords On Nairaland by maclatunji: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2011
naijacutee:

People are generally not as silly as you think. It is very easy to open a new, non-personal NL account for the sake of renting your property.

I will take that as a license to open multiple Nairaland Ids from one of this site's moderators. @Naijacutee that your Business section dey tough O. Post any link and get banned!

(1) (Reply)

Blk Of 4flats @ 23,ogunyinka Str,by Gt Bank,off Aiportrd,#35m Askin(c Of O) / sold / 2 Bedroom Flat To Let @ Old Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.