Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

"Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau (628 Views)

Breaking: Boko Haram leader, Shekau, killed by ISWAP fighters / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Seen Begging His Fighters Not To Run (video) / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by Asuneblog(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
Leader of the dreaded Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau, has said that he cannot be arrested as he is on God's path and doing His (God's) work.

According to insights gathered from Daily Post, Shekau made the declaration in a new video released by the dreaded sect in response to the Nigerian Army fresh manhunt for Shekau and his other top commanders.

Read more ➡➡https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2020/11/nobody-can-apprehend-me-because-im.html

Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by Baawaa(m): 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2020
You again
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by PlayerMeji: 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Seconded by BUHARI....
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by illicit(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
What if he is right

shocked

1 Like

Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by Exmilitant(m): 7:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
The hypocrisy in islam is nauseating. A man with all sorts of charms, amulets, talisman and powerful medicine men around. (Heard he has some yoruba native doctors working for him, might be a rumuor though) is doing God's work? Oh, allah is a different god.

2 Likes

Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by adecz: 8:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
He is doing allah's work, not
God's work..

Allah & God is not the same..
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by Manab: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Seconded by BUHARI....
and ur father
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by Manab: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
adecz:

He is doing allah's work, not
God's work..

Allah & God is not the same..
u need healing and deliverance
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
MURIC...Boko Haram... Words and synonyms.
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by Donspicey: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nawa ooooooooo
Dis one loud oooooo

Sure nobody can arrest u cos ur paymaster is the number one citizen.....

No body can fight for God.......

Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by themainman600(m): 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
hmmm.......Religion has cost Africans a lot oo cheesy
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by onward4life(m): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2020
He has a gun!!!!
Bandits

iPob has mouth!!!
Terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by babadigu(m): 3:54am On Nov 19, 2020
It the Very GOD himself who will fix ur case someday soon, devil incarnate u are!
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by tobechi74: 4:56am On Nov 19, 2020
The ability to get along with those with different mindset is essential to build a brand new country. It involves patience, understanding and acceptance of those of different ethnic group, language, religion and political views.

We ought to understand that when everyone thinks and behave in the same manner,the nation would be boring. Variety is the spice of life .diversity is central to humanity. A tolerant person recognises that his enemy has the right to think his own thought and live his own life as long as he doesn’t interfere in that of others. It gives to others the same freedom we crave.

A tolerant Muslim ignores hurtful remark from a thirteen years old. A tolerant Christian does not loose his cool when handling difficult situation. Both understand that even though everyone believe in the same religion, their understanding of that Religion would differ.A tolerant APC leader forgives the errors of PDP leaders and not constantly picking on them. A tolerant prison warder respects the right of prisoners. A tolerant spouse do not pick quarrel constantly with each other.

When we force the minority tribe into doing our bidding, hatred and contempt is not avoidable. By making certain allowance,we transform a harsh house into a sweet one

One way to increase our religious tolerance level is to study more about the other person Religion. Do this without the intention to convert to their religion but to understand why they believe in what they believe.l remember harbouring a slight contempt for Muslims who do not partake in eating a cow killed by a Muslim.I saw this as segregation.It was not until I inquired from a Muslim that I understand it had more to do with the love for cows that they do not want to watch it suffer while dying . They believe cows should die a quick death so they kill cows in a specialway using sharp knife while offering a special prayer. My contempt was based on ignorance. My newly acquired knowledge errased my false assumption
https://tobechispeaks./2020/10/30/a-missing-ingredient/
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by Aflix(m): 8:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Manab:
and ur father
You are obviously from the North, so please answer me this. Why are the Northerners not showing concerns about the killings going on in their states? It seems the south cares about the insecurity in the North than the Northerners themselves, or is it because we have a northern president that you are keeping mute?
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by Olarewaju89: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2020
Asuneblog:
Leader of the dreaded Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau, has said that he cannot be arrested as he is on God's path and doing His (God's) work.

According to insights gathered from Daily Post, Shekau made the declaration in a new video released by the dreaded sect in response to the Nigerian Army fresh manhunt for Shekau and his other top commanders.

Read more ➡➡https://www.asuneblog.com.ng/2020/11/nobody-can-apprehend-me-because-im.html

The oga himself grin

Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by gift2xl: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
God's work hmm...

What's the name of his minister.
Re: "Nobody Can Apprehend Me Because I'm Doing God's Work" _ B.haram Leader, Shekau by Manab: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2020
Aflix:
You are obviously from the North, so please answer me this. Why are the Northerners not showing concerns about the killings going on in their states? It seems the south cares about the insecurity in the North than the Northerners themselves, or is it because we have a northern president that you are keeping mute?
voting pmb is a greatest mistake we have done but some pple are fools.

(1) (Reply)

How Boko Haram Met Their Waterloo In Marte / Video: See How Makeup Artist Was Allegedly Killed And Poured Acid In Enugu State / Unijos Female Student Assaulted By Porter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.