Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,566 members, 7,837,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

In Urgent Need Of A Pen. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Urgent Need Of A Pen. (341 Views)

How Much Would It Cost To Build A Pen For 200 Birds? / In Urgent Need Of Soyabean ,millet And Guinea Corn / In Urgent Need Of Plenty Aloe Vera To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Urgent Need Of A Pen. by Alliswellmog: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please I urgently need a pen that can house 5000 broilers anywhere in Ibadan.
Please if you know anyone with such facilities. Please reach out to me on 09059906123.
This is an urgent need.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: In Urgent Need Of A Pen. by fellowblack: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2020
Available at odo on a kekere along Idi ayunre road
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Pen. by uthlaw: 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2020
Alliswellmog:
Please I urgently need a pen that can house 5000 broilers anywhere in Ibadan.
Please if you know anyone with such facilities. Please reach out to me on 09059906123.
This is an urgent need.
Thanks.
rear layers instead of broilers....you can employ me if you have vacant position with accommodation!
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Pen. by Attit: 5:11am On Nov 24, 2020
uthlaw:
rear layers instead of broilers....you can employ me if you have vacant position with accommodation!
Please, why layers? Can you explain?
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Pen. by Raph82(m): 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2020
Attit:

Please, why layers? Can you explain?
I think it all boils down to where u have the upper hand, in terms of the period it will take before u start getting Return on Investment (ROI) and ease of sales of ur product. In terms of quick return on investment, broiler production is good, because under 7-8 weeks, ur birds are ready for the market. With broilers, u can have 5 production cycles in a year. This can be possible if u have a sure market for ur broilers, like supplying big eateries, slaughter houses, or becoming out growers for some of these big food companies that have modern automated slaughter houses and huge frozen chicken equipments that can process thousands of birds in few hours.
Re: In Urgent Need Of A Pen. by Jovar(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tenera type of oil palm is the the best as it has more bulky mesocarp than kernel proportion, thereby yielding more oil.

For your nursed Hybrid (Tenera) oil palm seedlings (and ALL other seedlings)
Buy from Jovar Resources

Other hybrid seedlings available:
❇ Giant plantain and banana sucker
❇ dwarf pawpaw seed and seedling
❇ sweet orange,grape,lisbon and indian lemon,tangerlo,and seedling of double budded of all citrus species
❇ grafted mango seedling
❇ jumbo guava seed and seedling
❇ cashew seedling
❇ oilpalm seedling (tenera)
❇ dwarf and hybrid coconut seedling
❇ soursop seed and seedling
❇ pinapple sucker
❇ xylopia (eeru) seedling
❇ passion fruit seed and seedling
❇ african walnut seedling
❇ irvingia gabonensis (oro) seedling
❇ irvingia wombulu (ogbono) seedling
❇ avocado seedling
❇ Local peer (ube) seedling
❇ bell apple seedling
❇ sugar apple seedling
❇ Semi Arid / Wambugu apple seedling
❇ bread fruit seedling ( nut and yam type)
❇ noni plant seedlings
❇ Cocoa seedlings
and many other seedlings...

Jovar Resources ™ (Rc: 2875407)
Call: 08036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734

We're located behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, & we supply everywhere by public transport.
Call to buy now..

(1) (Reply)

The Value Addition In Fish Production / Pic Farming Is The Fastest Proficteble Business / GRASSCUTTER Farm(07040083127)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.