Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,799 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Creative Ideas\ways To Make Instant Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Creative Ideas\ways To Make Instant Money (206 Views)

Make Instant Money Through Mimi Logistics Nigeria / Legit Instant Money Online With Your Facebook And Whatsapp / Free Instant Money 100% REAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Ideas\ways To Make Instant Money by wealthpreach(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
Firstly, i have a solid business idea which i have developed over time but i'm lacking adequate funds to kick off. In order to generate these funds, i have been coming up with and recycling my old methods of making money wonline. i would be sharing some f those methods, it may help someone kick off a thing or two.

1. Seoclerk. we have slept on seoclerk for way too long. i only get to hear people speak about fiverr and upwork. beyound fiverr and upwork, seoclerk present an awesome opportunity to make money. Generally, when i sell on these platforms, i offer less saturated services. when i initially got on fiverr, i offered a service to help people scrape facebook uid's and emails. This service helped people wet really targeted advertisement, which made my gig a hot cake for me. i made over $4k before facebook scraped its emailing services. Read though the internet, you would definitely get a unique idea to offer. Currently on seoclerck i offer a unique idea, its been just a month and few weeks, i have crowned almost $200 .

2.Betting. i have achieved great wins from gambling. I have also had fair shares of loses which has made me develop a slow but steady strategy. i no longer engage in 1x2 or btts and the likes. i patiently build on 1.30 and 2 odds every weekend. i do them only on weekends because, there are lots of games to use, which has aided my consistent success rate. i use more money on the 1.3 odds then lesser cash on the two odds. it may appear slow but it has helped me sort a lot of bills overtime. How do i come up with the odds? i accumulate a consistent outcome in multiple matches. a goal is scored in 99% of man city's games, it doesn't matter which team wins/scores, the selection always comes through.

3. I source for towns when foodstuffs are sold cheap, i make arrangements, buy them in bulk quantities, then supply. An easy example is... irish potatoes from jos and yams from benue.

4.Food is an essential need in our existence generally, we must always eat everyday even if its once. if you could calculate a good location where you cold sell or get someone to sell food on your behalf. You could get atleast 3k daily in profits. the profits could obviously get up-to 20 k and more. you only need a good location.

i would continue in the morning.....

(1) (Reply)

Fast Deal . Unlocked Iphone 11. 64gb / Do You Want To Earn $2.40 Per Hour Online? / Where To Get Dollr And Diram At Cheaper Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.