Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Was A Complete Failure - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Was A Complete Failure (130 Views)

A Complete Course For Learning Autocad From Scratch To Professional Level / How To Start A Blog And Make It Successful? (A Complete Tutorial) / Arise: The Need For A Complete Turnaround (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was A Complete Failure by Chiben856: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Subject: *THE DAY I KNEW I HAVE FAILED*

What really happened?

I sat in the midst of the meeting as the general secretary with my pen and minute book.

Matters for urgent raising of funds arose..Guess what everyone at the round table meeting started making vows and was delivering them through mobile transfers immediately..

What was I doing?
I was writing down with shame and anger on my face...

Does it mean I can't transfer N1000 to atleast support. I was contemplating begging one of the attendees of the meeting for N50 to complete my transport fare...
My bank account was blank -0.00 in red colour.

You know the worst part all of those that promised and redeemed were students like me...

My face was filled with shame��‍♂️

That day I knew I'm a failure.
This happened on the 13th of March 2020.

I didn't want to blame myself because I had the mindset that I'm a student but what about others.

I left the meeting with shame trekking half of my way home..

As I walked home I pondered on my failure.

Earlier in April, I started studying on the things that has worked for others, taking courses and reading books and turned those things into a business and creating tons of sales online.

This was exactly what j practiced and by may I already hit $184 that is N74,000 then..
Fast forward to today, I'm less than 50% short if hitting 7figures.

Not just only me now, most of my mentees that are still undergraduates have also made 6 figures from the same secret I discovered. The likes of Mich, Michael, Reuben and co.

*Would you like to know what I found out?*

Are you interested in knowing how my mentees were able to get their ideas up and running with literally no money, while they are still students like me.

If so, then look forward for my message tomorrow on *my expert secrets* I'm going to to show you the discovery I had, explain how you can use it to get similar results in your life

So, look for tomorrow's message.

Thanks,
Chidi Benjamin

You can download these few books that has helped me.
���

Jay Abraham: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1sn3AHc05ryjx64aSsYQdIxFGhxYymobK

Dan Lok: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ON8b_xu1WFYh5bOiESmGmm-n4HoDA-yZ/view?usp=drivesdk

Sarui Suby: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QqXSWa6r8LVftXId9GKjXSI4LZc8CFsr/view?usp=drivesdk

Let's see where it could take you!
Talk to you tomorrow!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pay On Delivery / A Reputable Diagnostic Center Is Recruiting Marketing Personnels / Year End Bundle Discounts: 3 Professional Courses With Certifications For 20,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.