Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria (5213 Views)

ECOWAS Parliament Divided Over Planned Military Action In Niger / Why Senate Should Not Approve Military Action In Niger - Shehu Sani / Uloma Nwosu Pelted, Escapes Mob Action In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 1:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Nigerians believe that institutions like the UN or the Us Gov are substitutes for Jesus that comes in and saves ppl cause its the right thing to do.

Please be careful and alert. The US has taken an unusual level of interest in Nigeria in the past 3 days despite Endsars trending a while back. ElRfuai, a politician with a higher brain capacity than Nigerians just quoted Obama because he sees the pieces moving and wants to be president. We know how evil he is as a person.

Please be careful and be vigilent in the next 3 years. I know this country (America) and I know what it looks lile before something tragic happens..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Anything that will expedite the collapse of the zoo is welcome.
Ikengawo:
Nigerians believe that institutions like the UN or the Us Gov are substitutes for Jesus that comes in and saves ppl cause its the right thing to do.

Please be careful and alert. The US has taken an unusual level of interest in Nigeria in the past 3 days despite Endsars trending a while back. ElRfuai, a politician with a higher brain capacity than Nigerians just quoted Obama because he sees the pieces moving and wants to be president. We know how evil he is as a person.

Please be careful and be vigilent in the next 3 years. I know this country (America) and I know what it looks lile before something tragic happens..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Kestolove(m): 1:29am On Nov 19, 2020
After some particular tribe in nigeria defraud mazi donatus trump that he will win re-election y him no go plan military action on us...dat was how dey defraud echie Atiku

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by marsman: 1:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Majestie:
You will know the real meaning of slavery after the collapse has been accomplished.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Rugaria: 1:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Lol
Is there anything that America will do to Nigeria that will be worse than what Buhari and his cohorts are doing to this unfortunate country as we speak? Maybe they have an agenda here. So what are we supposed to do? Since 1960, Nigerian leaders have had all the opportunities they need to biuld a strong country, but refused. So if the Americans want to enjoy themselves here, I don't really care.. We are already down, so why fear any further fall..?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Rugaria: 1:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:
After some particular tribe in nigeria defraud mazi donatus trump that he will win re-election y him no go plan military action on us...dat was how dey defraud echie Atiku
Nkîta ara

15 Likes

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 1:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Majestie:

it will absolutely do the opposite and its unity will be enforced by an american grip as rn nothing is holding Nigeria other than the separarists being too cowardly or ignorant to fight.

1 Like

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 1:37am On Nov 19, 2020
Rugaria:
Lol
Is there anything that America will do to Nigeria that will be worse than what Buhari and his cohorts are doing to this unfortunate country as we speak? Maybe they have an agenda here. So what are we supposed to do? Since 1960, Nigerian leaders have had all the opportunities they need to biuld a strong country, but refused. So if the Americans want to enjoy themselves here, I don't really care.. We are already down, so why fear any further fall..?

Youre adding what you dont know to what yoi dont understand. The only ones with the brain to understand international politics are Sanusi and El Rufai and theyre both worst than Buhari.

You can absolutely go further down and exaggerated emotional talking opened the door the first time for Buhari

8 Likes

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Rugaria: 1:43am On Nov 19, 2020
Ikengawo:

Youre adding what you dont know to what yoi dont understand. The only ones with the brain to understand international politics are Sanusi and El Rufai and theyre both worst than Buhari.

You can absolutely go further down and exaggerated emotional talking opened the door the first time for Buhari

I can't be a patriot to an "utopian state"! Before I can worry my head about the safety of Nigeria, I have to ask myself; "does Nigeria worry about me "? This country is being run in the worst way possible. We have a situation for instance where no single herdsmen has been arrested, prosecuted and jailed for all the killings in the middle belt! Not one! Inspite of the thousands of killings! Have you seen a country run like that? Unless in war zones! The country needs to be invaded!

14 Likes

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 1:52am On Nov 19, 2020
Rugaria:

I can't be a patriot to an "utopian state"! Before I can worry about my head about the safety of Nigeria, I have to ask myself; "does Nigeria worry about me "? This country is being run in the worst way possible. We have a situation for instance where no single herdsmen has been arrested, prosecuted and jailed for all the killings in the middle belt! Not one! Inspite of the thousands of killings! Have you seen a country run like that? Unless in war zones! The country needs to be invaded!

im not talking about utopia im talking about you living or dying or spending the nect 120 years in Benin Republic. This same fanatic irrational default to exaggeration is what messed you up to begin with, so if you cant calm down and stop being dramatic to talk to me with measured adult words youre a part of the problem.

Again, the only people that can process whats going on cognitively are worst than Buhari and as we can both see communicating reality to a lot of Nigerians is difficult because they just want to emote all the time like 2 year olds.

5 Likes

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 2:01am On Nov 19, 2020
incase you people still wont think like people who have entered a school

1. There are entirely too many Nigerians for any humanitarian situation to be an option for the US as they dont want a massive black African refugee issue so whatever happens there will be a form travel ban on Nigerians (Trump already did) to prevent the tidal wave of black africans entering developed countries

2. Shell Oil is uncomfortable with the unpredictability of Nigerian democracy. Voting in a way it cant control is an issue.

3. the only group that can behave consistently and reason about politics like non slaves are Fulani, making them more reliable competent partners.

4. Fulani have their own plan for Nigeria

5. The democratic party owes its Nigerian donors a lot of favors after what they did for hilary. And Peter Obi or Adesina is not on that list (too stupid to know how actual politics works)

this wont bring biafra, it wont end corruption, it wont bring 'better government' and the US has no interest governing you (which will be worst than whats happening now but youre too dramatic for me to explain this to).

5 Likes

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by GidiCars: 2:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Ikengawo:

1. There are entirely too many Nigerians for any humanitarian situation to be an option for the US as they dont want a massive black African refugee issue so whatever happens there will be a form travel ban on Nigerians (Trump already did) to prevent the tidal wave of black africans entering developed countries

2. Shell Oil is uncomfortable with the unpredictability of Nigerian democracy. Voting in a way it cant control is an issue.

3. the only group that can behave consistently and reason about politics like non slaves are Fulani, making them more reliable competent partners.

5. The democratic party owes its Nigerian donors a lot of favors after what they did for hilary. And Peter Obi or Adesina is not on that list (too stupid to know how actual politics works)

this wont bring biafra, it wont end corruption, it wont bring 'better government' and the US has no interest governing you (which will be worst than whats happening now but youre too dramatic for me to explain this to).

Nigeria would not survive this decade. First, if the North for some reason decides to hold on to power in 2023, that would be the beginning of the break up. You shouldn't worry about the fulanis or northerners, worry more about southerners who would betray the south for a plate of porridge.

13 Likes

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Rossnitti: 2:47am On Nov 19, 2020
Majestie:

You are the worst type of DUMB African.

Utterly thoughtless, short-sighted, with the IQ of a gnat.

Everyone on earth with a working brain KNOWS that wherever the USA sends in its troops, especially resource rich countries, ends up TEN TiMES WORSE than whatever the situation was like there prior to the invasion.

Is it Iraq? Is it Libya? Is it Afghanistan? Is it Syria? Cambodia? Yemen?

Listen up, you dumbass knucklehead, and all the other donkeys who think like you.

By the time US invasion troops are done with you, you would have lost family members, friends, and probably even your own lives.

You would have bombs going off EVERYWHERE, not just in Borno as we have today.

They would be going off in Enugu, Onitsha, Calabar, Lagos, Owerri, Jos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano, Ilorin.

You would have robberies, kidnappings, insurgency, terrorism, and herdsmen crisis multiply by a factor of 10.

And it will not go away after a few years.

It will get worse and worse and worse. Just like Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen.

Millions of businesses will be destroyed. Onitsha market will be deserted. Terrorist bombs will finish up the place. Ariara market, Alaba market, Nnewi etc. None of those places will exist in their current form any more, forever. Shoprite and others would disappear.

Infrastructural development will come to a grinding halt.

Power plants will be bombed. Fuel will become scarce. You would struggle to find fuel for your generator.

Forget about mains electricity.

The USA is not run by altruistic people who want good things for you, or who want to make your lives better.

It is run by people who specialize in creating maximum chaos in vulnerable countries, so that they can profit from your distraction and misery.

Go to DR Congo today. The USA are the ones formenting war there, and profiting big time, by flying out minerals worth billons of dollars every week while the people fight.

They will arm both sides to a conflict, espousing a dubious policy of 'non-partiality'.

That is their modus operandi.

They come into a country experiencing problems, then MULTIPLY their problems so that they can profit.

It is all about profit for the USA. Nothing else.

Learn from the experiences of other countries, and stop being a fcking donkey.

NO NATION ON EARTH will come into Nigeria and make her a better place.

They can only make it worse.

MUCH WORSE.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Ikengawo: 2:51am On Nov 19, 2020
GidiCars:

Nigeria would not survive this decade. First, if the North for some reason decides to hold on to power in 2023, that would be the beginning of the break up. You shouldn't worry about the fulanis or northerners, worry more about southerners who would betray the south for a plate of porridge.

If the US is involved it will last. If they're not, it can dissolve but nobody has the foresight or education to make it happen. Nigerians are a-historical in that they don't know how things work so even when they try it will flounder.

1 Like

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by eagleu: 2:59am On Nov 19, 2020
US already carried out a military action in Nigeria: when they imposed Buhari on us.

1 Like

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Rossnitti: 3:04am On Nov 19, 2020
eagleu:
US already carried out a military action in Nigeria: when they imposed Buhari on us.

Exactly. That is what they do. They sponsor a person that will rule you and cause problems for you.

When the problems overheat, then they come in as ''saviours'' to ''liberate'' you from the person they had imposed on you.

That 'liberation' was their aim all along, and they come in, and cause maximum chaos, and cash out, at the cost of millions of lives.

Inviting the US to invade your country is the ultimate piece of dumbness one can ever imagine.

3 Likes

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Rossnitti: 3:45am On Nov 19, 2020
Rugaria:

I can't be a patriot to an "utopian state"! Before I can worry about my head about the safety of Nigeria, I have to ask myself; "does Nigeria worry about me "? This country is being run in the worst way possible. We have a situation for instance where no single herdsmen has been arrested, prosecuted and jailed for all the killings in the middle belt! Not one! Inspite of the thousands of killings! Have you seen a country run like that? Unless in war zones! The country needs to be invaded!

YOU ARE A LIAR FROM THE PITS OF HELL.

Just one quick Google search I made of ''Fulani herdsmen jailed'' revealed countless cases of herdsmen being arrested and jailed.

WHY ARE YOU A LIAR?

You were clearly not raised properly.

2 Likes

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by ChimaAdeoye: 3:50am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Ikengawo:

[/s]

Useless hoodlum. Always concocting trash. America will deal with ANY country that habitually abuse the rights of its citizens. If Nigerian federal government habitually use live bullets against its citizens because they are protesting, you will NATURALLY attract the attention of the United States like Ghaddafi, Saddam, Assad, Mubarak or Omar Bashir did.

By the way, Trump would never have bothered the Nigerian junta as long as you gave him sweet deals to milk Nigerian oil. Biden is a man of conscience that cannot be bought with oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf8QClIPWaU&feature=emb_title

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by helinues: 4:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Choi, illiteracy indeed is like Coronavirus... grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 19, 2020
marsman:

You will know the real meaning of slavery after the collapse has been accomplished.

STFU

The US is coming to fight the Janjaweeed in the Sahel, the Northern politicians have successfully turned their region to war zones.

What slavery is worst than Fulani Janjaweeed enslaveing Nigerians.

The Janjaweeed are here to enslave Nigeria for the Turkish.

3 Likes

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by tobechi74: 4:47am On Nov 19, 2020
Impossible
Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Ikengawo:

it will absolutely do the opposite and its unity will be enforced by an american grip as rn nothing is holding Nigeria other than the separarists being too cowardly or ignorant to fight.

Na lie! unity my foot.

We can't share same country with the Janjaweeed from the Sahel.

1 Like

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Ikengawo:

[/s]

When a Fulani Janjaweeed speak, we know.

3 Likes

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 19, 2020
Kestolove:

Janjaweeed

1 Like

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Rossnitti:

While she gleefully abuses the rights of her own citizens by having her brutal police shoot innocent Americans on the street, especially the ones that look like YOU. Mumu.

Yeah white kills black

But why is black killing its fellow black here?

Why did the army give live bullets to trainee officers?

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Rossnitti: 5:34am On Nov 19, 2020
maynia:

Yeah white kills black

But why is black killing its fellow black here?

Why did the army give live bullets to trainee officers?

Bro, in the last century, whites killled over 100 million of their fellow whites in 2 European tribal wars they termed ''world'' wars.

Man's inhumanity to man is not limited to any race.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by Biafrannuke: 6:56am On Nov 19, 2020
Rossnitti:

You are the worst type of DUMB African.

Utterly thoughtless, short-sighted, with the IQ of a gnat.

Everyone on earth with a working brain KNOWS that wherever the USA sends in its troops, especially resource rich countries, ends up TEN TiMES WORSE than whatever the situation was like there prior to the invasion.

Is it Iraq? Is it Libya? Is it Afghanistan? Is it Syria? Cambodia? Yemen?

Listen up, you dumbass knucklehead, and all the other donkeys who think like you.

By the time US invasion troops are done with you, you would have lost family members, friends, and probably even your own lives.

You would have bombs going off EVERYWHERE, not just in Borno as we have today.

They would be going off in Enugu, Onitsha, Calabar, Lagos, Owerri, Jos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano, Ilorin.

You would have robberies, kidnappings, insurgency, terrorism, and herdsmen crisis multiply by a factor of 10.

And it will not go away after a few years.

It will get worse and worse and worse. Just like Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Yemen.

Millions of businesses will be destroyed. Onitsha market will be deserted. Terrorist bombs will finish up the place. Ariara market, Alaba market, Nnewi etc. None of those places will exist in their current form any more, forever. Shoprite and others would disappear.

Infrastructural development will come to a grinding halt.

Power plants will be bombed. Fuel will become scarce. You would struggle to find fuel for your generator.

Forget about mains electricity.

The USA is not run by altruistic people who want good things for you, or who want to make your lives better.

It is run by people who specialize in creating maximum chaos in vulnerable countries, so that they can profit from your distraction and misery.

Go to DR Congo today. The USA are the ones formenting war there, and profiting big time, by flying out minerals worth billons of dollars every week while the people fight.

They will arm both sides to a conflict, espousing a dubious policy of 'non-partiality'.

That is their modus operandi.

They come into a country experiencing problems, then MULTIPLY their problems so that they can profit.

It is all about profit for the USA. Nothing else.

Learn from the experiences of other countries, and stop being a fcking donkey.

NO NATION ON EARTH will come into Nigeria and make her a better place.

They can only make it worse.

MUCH WORSE.

We just want an end to nizooria even if it means starting afresh.

1 Like

Re: The US Establishment May Be Planning Military Action In Nigeria by marsman: 8:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Isinweke:

STFU

The US is coming to fight the Janjaweeed in the Sahel, the Northern politicians have successfully turned their region to war zones.

What slavery is worst than Fulani Janjaweeed enslaveing Nigerians.

The Janjaweeed are here to enslave Nigeria for the Turkish.
Some of you just like servitude, if the north wants to enslave you, fight them back, we are thinking human beings for crying out loud. But don't let another western country recolonize.

Before begging to be slaves again dude or spitting this nonsense, ask the present French colonies in Africa, how they are doing, with there newly gotten freedom, provided to them by France.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will You Vote For In 2011 / Ambode Wins 15 Lgas In Lagos As Expected / Radio Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Just Called Igbos Standing On The Sideline Cowards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.