Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,453 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

Exciting Recipes With Indomie! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Exciting Recipes With Indomie! (42771 Views)

Indomie Compensates @Dikachim For Creating Fuel Queue And Indomie Tweet / Best Method For Preparing Noodles.lets Exchange Recipes With(out) Pictures / Indomie's Mama Too Good Vs Honeywell's Bam Bam La La (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exciting Recipes With Indomie! by Mutee: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
Am trying to upload pictures of my various indomie recipes but it's not uploading. Can't tell why but will continue trying.
Re: Exciting Recipes With Indomie! by trublvr(f): 10:58am On Nov 01, 2012
I just learned this yesterday and it was EPIC!

INDOMIE STIRFRY
Ingredients
2 medium size packets of Indomie (I think the 75g?)
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 clove of garlic
1 raw egg (optional)
2 large carrots
1/2 cup of shredded chicken/chicken nuggets/raw beef/shrimp (any "animal" you choose works fine here!)
2 large onions
2 cups boiling water
1/2 cup oil

Instructions
1. Pour boiling water over noodles, cover for 1 minute. Drain and set aside (Your noodles should be separated, but still a bit hard)

2. Heat the oil in a wok/deep frying pan/regular frying pan. Add the parboiled noodles. Wait 30 seconds, flip to fry through (You want it crisp, but not brown. Remove noodles, drain on a paper towel.

3. Pour out half the oil. To the remaining oil, add onions and saute lightly. Then add chicken and 1 of the spice packets, saute with onions. When chicken and onion mix is brown, remove and set aside.

4. Fry eggs, keep using your spatula/ fork to move them around so they don't clump together. Set aside.

5. Pour a teaspoon of oil into the pan, add bell peppers, garlic and carrots, toss lightly. Cover and turn down heat for 30 seconds.

6. Add second spice packet, throw in the noodles, chicken/ onion mixture, and eggs. Combine with your spatula. Cover again for 20 seconds.

7. Turn up the heat for 10 seconds and you're done!

8. Enjoy with cold zobo, like I did!

TIP: To cut cooking time, julienne your vegetables, garlic and meat, i.e. cut into long thin strips like this
[img][/img]
This is how it was cooked for me, and they came out perfect. Feel free to adjust the recipe to your own taste

Re: Exciting Recipes With Indomie! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Hey, this info is great. As a non-naija dating a naija man I will definitely try this tonight! He loves my carib food, but always mentions the indomie the housegirl used to make at home. He's in for a nostalgic dinner. Once I master this, then I'll try Egusi lol!! grin
Re: Exciting Recipes With Indomie! by naijainfogalery: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2015
Indomie Noodles - Chicken Curry - Indomie has been celebrated in Nigeria. And there's a reason why this spicy tasty noodle pack is a hit. It's instant. From 0 to meal in less than 8minutes. Spice it yourself. Add an egg and some meat if you want. It's yours. Eat it how you like.

http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/indomie-noodles-chicken-curry-flavor-pack-of-30-bags
Re: Exciting Recipes With Indomie! by Whoknowsme: 5:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
snazzydawn:
I know that most of us are indomie lovers,and prepare it the standard way,so I decided to show us other ways to prepare the beloved noodles.If you have yours,please bring them here too.

Method 1
Ingredients
2 packets of indomie
2 cups of water
2 carrots(diced)
1 green pepper(diced)
I bulb of red onions(grounded)
I teaspoon of curry
a quarter of a small size cabbage
I tin of sardines

Preparation

boil the water in a saucepan
when it boils,put in the indomie noodles and allow to boil till tender.
add the sardines,add the ground onions and allow to boil for 1 minute.
Add the cabbage,carrots and green pepper and the curry, Add the indomie sauce.Stir then allow to boil for another 1 minute.
Allow to simmer.

Ready to eat!!!

Method 2

Ingredients

2 large fresh tomatoes(grounded)
1 large red pepper(grounded)
1 bulb of red onions(grounded)
2 packets of indomie
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil

Bring water to the boil,add the indomie and allow to boil till tender.Bring down the indomie and put in another bowl.
Put oil in a saucepan
add the onions,pepper,tomatoes,and the indomie sauce.Allow to fry for 30 seconds,then add the indomie noodles.Stir till well mixed,serve!!!
Pls always post with pictures, thanks
Re: Exciting Recipes With Indomie! by KAM3KAZI: 6:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Whoknowsme:
Pls always post with pictures, thanks
This was as far back as 2008,not many people have the required tech at the time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The pepper and tomatoes I bought for 3K in kano today / Eating Mango After Drinking Fanta Or Coke, Is It Dangerous? / Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.