Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China (578 Views)

Haunting Photos Of Canary Islands Covered In Toxic Ash After Volcanic Eruption / Aftermath Of Mt. Sumeru Volcanic Eruption That Killed 14 In Indonesia(Photos) / Tragic! Helicopter Crashes On Volcanic Island, Kills Everyone On Board In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by Nobody: 4:45am On Nov 19, 2020
When you come to Xiamen on national day, you can visit all the places on the island �
Spare a day to go to Zhangzhou volcanic island � Happy ~
The holy land of photography, especially easy to film, suitable for all fairies to concave modeling! After the tour, with a small mood of excitement, write down this strategy, for you to do a reference fairy �
One ️⃣ Popular science of volcanic island �
Zhangzhou coastal volcanic landform National Geopark is one of the first batch of 11 National Geoparks in China and the only volcanic park with marine landform in China, covering an area of more than 100 square kilometers and coastline of more than 20 kilometers.
Two ️⃣ Main scenic spots of volcanic island �
Geoscience Museum: mainly introduces the principle and classification of volcanic eruption, the role and the history of Earth Development - the museum has air conditioning!!! Focus! Air conditioning, help! �
We went to Xiamen on October 2. The orange warning of high temperature in Xiamen made me sweat for a year � But! I am still stubborn and persistent! The scenic spot that oneself chooses, kneel to also want to walk!
It is surrounded by man-made scenic spots and places for many fairies to take pictures, including Monument Valley, rainbow mountain, RV camp, boundless swimming pool, hot air balloon, etc^_ ^~ �
Three ️⃣ Itinerary introduction A kind of
One day round trip is enough. We stayed in zengcuolong. We left the hotel at 9:00 a.m. to the volcanic island at about 11:00 p.m. and returned from the volcano island at 4:00 p.m. to the hotel at about 6:00 p.m.
To:
1. Xiamen Tourism Passenger Terminal - Zhangzhou Port passenger station ticket 14, ship journey 20 minutes;
Tickets can be bought online in advance, only tickets for the day can be bought
Wechat attention A kind of I'd like to buy a ticket at the ferry station.
The return journey is the same, pay attention to buy from Zhangzhou to Xiamen, don't buy wrong �
2. Zhangzhou Port Passenger Station carpool directly to volcanic island, 30, 40 minutes per person; you can leave a driver's phone, when you go back, you can call in advance^_^
return journey:
1. Huoshan Island carpool directly to Zhangzhou Port Passenger Station, 30 per person;
2. Zhangzhou Port Passenger Station Xiamen tourist terminal
The return journey is divided into fast boat and slow boat. The ticket for express boat is 14 for one person
Attention, the latest fast boat is 6:30 p.m. and the slow boat is 10:00 p.m.
Four ️⃣ Ticket introduction �
You can buy it online in advance. You should buy it two hours in advance
Or go to volcano island and queue up at the ticket office
The ordinary tickets are 60 and 135 for package tickets. The entrance tickets of Monument Valley are increased. If you buy the tickets of Monument Valley, it is 100.
You can also take pictures in the surrounding area after buying ordinary tickets. There is a corridor at the exit which is open and has two floors. You can also take photos �
If you don't want to go to Memorial Valley very much, just buy a ticket!
There is a tour bus in the scenic area. 20 people will buy it after entering the scenic area.
In fact, it's not big inside. You can walk more than 10 minutes to the monument valley. The Monument Valley is in the innermost part of the scenic area, facing the sea, and the surrounding scenic spots are scattered nearby. Moreover, when there are many people, you have to queue up to take a sightseeing bus. It's unnecessary ☺️
� Warm tips: it's too hot to blow air conditioning at home � Go again when it's cool. Be obedient! Don't fight against God!
Ha ha ha ~ pay attention to sun protection, and don't let go of your feet � Don't ask me how I know �
Finally, I wish you all a happy journey � They took beautiful pictures ✌️

Re: Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by Valentine54: 5:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post PupilPath Login
Re: Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by tillaman(m): 5:34am On Nov 19, 2020
Lovely
Re: Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by fnep2smooth(m): 5:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Look like Alien kingdom.
When you have too much money you go de build anything way enter your head.

Re: Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by Cousin9999: 8:36am On Nov 19, 2020
Boring.

Visit Fogo island in Cape Verde.
Re: Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by Ayodele1959(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2020
It's look nice thou. Baba abeg is it true Chinese government ban immigrants from Nigeria and other non Chinese from naija? I'll looking forward to know the guinuity of this information thanks
Re: Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by sosowater: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ayodele1959:
It's look nice thou. Baba abeg is it true Chinese government ban immigrants from Nigeria and other non Chinese from naija? I'll looking forward to know the guinuity of this information thanks

Yes. On a temporary basis
Re: Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by Koko0: 9:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hr69zr:
When you come to Xiamen on national day, you can visit all the places on the island �
Spare a day to go to Zhangzhou volcanic island � Happy ~
The holy land of photography, especially easy to film, suitable for all fairies to concave modeling! After the tour, with a small mood of excitement, write down this strategy, for you to do a reference fairy �
One ️⃣ Popular science of volcanic island �
Zhangzhou coastal volcanic landform National Geopark is one of the first batch of 11 National Geoparks in China and the only volcanic park with marine landform in China, covering an area of more than 100 square kilometers and coastline of more than 20 kilometers.
Two ️⃣ Main scenic spots of volcanic island �
Geoscience Museum: mainly introduces the principle and classification of volcanic eruption, the role and the history of Earth Development - the museum has air conditioning!!! Focus! Air conditioning, help! �
We went to Xiamen on October 2. The orange warning of high temperature in Xiamen made me sweat for a year � But! I am still stubborn and persistent! The scenic spot that oneself chooses, kneel to also want to walk!
It is surrounded by man-made scenic spots and places for many fairies to take pictures, including Monument Valley, rainbow mountain, RV camp, boundless swimming pool, hot air balloon, etc^_ ^~ �
Three ️⃣ Itinerary introduction A kind of
One day round trip is enough. We stayed in zengcuolong. We left the hotel at 9:00 a.m. to the volcanic island at about 11:00 p.m. and returned from the volcano island at 4:00 p.m. to the hotel at about 6:00 p.m.
To:
1. Xiamen Tourism Passenger Terminal - Zhangzhou Port passenger station ticket 14, ship journey 20 minutes;
Tickets can be bought online in advance, only tickets for the day can be bought
Wechat attention A kind of I'd like to buy a ticket at the ferry station.
The return journey is the same, pay attention to buy from Zhangzhou to Xiamen, don't buy wrong �
2. Zhangzhou Port Passenger Station carpool directly to volcanic island, 30, 40 minutes per person; you can leave a driver's phone, when you go back, you can call in advance^_^
return journey:
1. Huoshan Island carpool directly to Zhangzhou Port Passenger Station, 30 per person;
2. Zhangzhou Port Passenger Station Xiamen tourist terminal
The return journey is divided into fast boat and slow boat. The ticket for express boat is 14 for one person
Attention, the latest fast boat is 6:30 p.m. and the slow boat is 10:00 p.m.
Four ️⃣ Ticket introduction �
You can buy it online in advance. You should buy it two hours in advance
Or go to volcano island and queue up at the ticket office
The ordinary tickets are 60 and 135 for package tickets. The entrance tickets of Monument Valley are increased. If you buy the tickets of Monument Valley, it is 100.
You can also take pictures in the surrounding area after buying ordinary tickets. There is a corridor at the exit which is open and has two floors. You can also take photos �
If you don't want to go to Memorial Valley very much, just buy a ticket!
There is a tour bus in the scenic area. 20 people will buy it after entering the scenic area.
In fact, it's not big inside. You can walk more than 10 minutes to the monument valley. The Monument Valley is in the innermost part of the scenic area, facing the sea, and the surrounding scenic spots are scattered nearby. Moreover, when there are many people, you have to queue up to take a sightseeing bus. It's unnecessary ☺️
� Warm tips: it's too hot to blow air conditioning at home � Go again when it's cool. Be obedient! Don't fight against God!
Ha ha ha ~ pay attention to sun protection, and don't let go of your feet � Don't ask me how I know �
Finally, I wish you all a happy journey � They took beautiful pictures ✌️
Would love to visit one day. Beautiful!
Re: Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Koko0:
Would love to visit one day. Beautiful!
yes
Re: Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by Cousin9999: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ayodele1959:

lol You're not missing out on anything. Unless you like getting sick.
Re: Zhangzhou Volcanic Island, China by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 23, 2020
k

(1) (Reply)

Haven't Been To Idanre Still? You Have To Be There, Check This Out! / Making Bank Deposit In Hungary / Best Europe Countries For Freelance Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.