Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess (285 Views)

Pastor Bakare In N9billion Wema Bank Loan Mess / Seeking The Counsel Of God And Immediate Obedience / The Absurd Biblical Counsel On Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 19, 2020
I need someone to talk to concerning my heart break. It is a relationship problem. I am not really happy. Since August of last year this incident happened I have been having sleepless night. I have gone to various men of God but I can't just get relief. I don't know if I can survive this. I have posted this issue on nairaland but people keep criticising me without any viable way out. I believe every body is not perfect, we make mistakes. It wasn't my choice to why this mistake was made but it has already happened and I need to move on. I have prayed and prayed and it seems the situation seem worse. I am very depressed and at times I think suicide. I just pity my mom that is why I am still hanging on till now. I have thought about how to handle this situation, but the thinking is endless always going back to square one. If there is anyone out there that can help and knows someone that can help me, please I will appreciate it if you give me their number.

The kind of assistance I need is just spiritual counseling. If I tell you my relationship issue, you give me counselling on a way to move on
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 19, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:
I need someone to talk to concerning my heart break. It is a relationship problem. I am not really happy. Since August of last year this incident happened I have been having sleepless night. I have gone to various men of God but I can't just get relief. I don't know if I can survive this. I have posted this issue on nairaland but people keep criticising me without any viable way out. I believe every body is not perfect, we make mistakes. It wasn't my choice to why this mistake was made but it has already happened and I need to move on. I have prayed and prayed and it seems the situation seem worse. I am very depressed and at times I think suicide. I just pity my mom that is why I am still hanging on till now. I have thought about how to handle this situation, but the thinking is endless always going back to square one. If there is anyone out there that can help and knows someone that can help me, please I will appreciate it if you give me their number.

Help you in what aspect? You didn't strike the question well. Say it so that some one can assist you.
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 19, 2020
gaius01:

Help you in what aspect? You didn't strike the question well. Say it so that some one can assist you.

I just need counselling.
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by Blabbermouth: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:

I just need counselling.
To be honest, no one has understood what you want.
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by heniford2: 6:30am On Nov 19, 2020
why don't you tell me ur problem here
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by Kobojunkie: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:

The kind of assistance I need is just spiritual counseling. If I tell you my relationship issue, you give me counselling on a way to move on
What kind of "spiritual" counselling do youu think will help you get over a heartache? undecided

I don't know where people get this idea of a "spiritual" angle to even the most common of life's problems but you can't pary away or quickly resolve a heartache. Our minds workk differently and so it takes each one different left of time to get over a hurt of that sort. You need to allow your mind and heart the time it needs to heal.. Talk about it to friends and family until then.
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by Elmaaq: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:

State the matter so the advice can come
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by At10tion: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:

what was the matter with your relationship that brought you to the thought of suicide! What happened, why not talk so people can look at it give you advice
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
First of all i want you to know that whatever you are passing through right now is just the aspect facing you, in one way or another the same kind of suffering is been experienced by lovers of God throughout the world. 1Peter 5:9
Therefore if you want to trust in God and hope in his promises you can never be happy with what is happening in the world today talkless your own personal situation. John 16:33
Jesus warned his listeners that people who lived before John the baptist have all escaped the most difficult conditions in life {Matthew 11:12} before the days of John the baptist worshipers of God also plans to build their own homes, marry, have children, prosper in their various endeavours, they pray to God for assistance and support to achieve all their hearts desires.
But now what Jesus is telling us is that we should be prepared to let go of anything we so much desire in this world today in order to get into God's Kingdom! Luke 18:18-23
The reason is Satan planned to make Jesus fail in the redemption work Jesus was coming to do on earth, if Jesus failed then Satan has succeeded in proving that nobody can stand for God when they're faced with the greatest threat.
Despite Jesus' high position in heaven, Satan humiliated Jesus and made him an object of hatred and ridicule in the hands of Adam's descendants (whom Jesus loved so much) {Proverbs 8:31} but Jesus stood his ground even when he knew that the person dealing with him is one of the creatures he (Jesus) made with his own hands.
So Jesus completed the assignment and declared "it is finished" {John 19:30} ever since then Satan has vowed to make life miserable for whoever wants to follow Jesus' footsteps! Revelations 12:17

Therefore my young friend don't look forward to seeing any gain in this world, it's destined to be destroyed {1John 2:15-17} all those you're seeing flashing and flexing with worldly possessions are Satan's agents playing their part to deceive people. They may have big religious titles and worldly games. Revelations 16:13-14

Don't be deceived anyone who wants to worship God as Jesus' true followers will live with one problem or the other, they must endure to the end! Matthew 24:13

God bless you! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by peacenow: 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
TEll us what realy happened please. Light is at the end of the tunnel. Praise God as you lift up your prayers everyday to him.
Are you a Chritian or a Muslim or traditionalist or you dont believe in God at all.
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by Anas09: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:

Go.to.Romance section, there are people there who can help you.
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kingsleyokeke:

What Is D Relationship Issue?
Re: I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess by MrPRevailer(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Come to The Lord's Chosen ministry and present your matter to God. The G.O is highly anointed and His listens to him when he prays.
He will mention your case and you will go with solution/freedom.
Maybe you are suffering spirit-husband. If it's broken marriage God will fix it for you.

Suicide is a quick road to Hellfire. It's a sin.

(1) (Reply)

Bushiri: This Is How Much People Will Pay To Attend His Miracle Night Cross Over / We Shall Not Allow Hijab In Our Schools - Rev Victor Dada / Victory Over Insecurity Is Around The Corner, Says Pastor Adeboye - Christiangos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.