Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) (38969 Views)

US Man Arrested For Beheading Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend (Photos) / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / AAUA Student Arrested For Beheading His Mother In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by balitaaluminium(f): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2020
Contact us at balita Aluminium for all kinds of Aluminium for your house roofing.
we sale good and reliable aluminiums , for Nigeria durabily.
Think Aluminium, think quality and think Balita. For more informations, kindly check my signature.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by Lightangel65: 10:41am On Nov 19, 2020
Well what can we expect from Muslim paedophiles, rapist and killers
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by Akfrenzy(m): 10:42am On Nov 19, 2020
grin Hausa/Fulani and ritual money is like them and cow
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by Mrscarter(f): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2020
Fulani !
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by adecz: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2020
Omoslim26:

The fact dat you even got one like for dis bullcrap you posted tells alot about the kind of people wey we get for dis forum now
chia gone are the days of hungerbird, awamaikpe nowadays na so so small pikin dem just full dis forum with their usual yoruba dis ipob dat aboki dis igbo dat afonja dis gworo dat we have close to zero intelligence on dis forum dis days

Can you even comprehend the
gibberish you just wrote?

Stop taking cheap mind altering
substances, una no go 'gree.

I tell you for the final time, STOP &
go look for gainful employment.

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by adecz: 11:25am On Nov 19, 2020
colestephan86:

Dingbat with a smartphone.
It's not a must that you must comment.

Another skull miner sighted!! shocked shocked shocked

I better wear my bullet & machete proof
helmet!! sad shocked
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by sms4sure(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2020
Is that a smile?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by Omoslim26: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2020
adecz:

grin
adecz:

chai an online jobless and hungry ranter dat comes here to masturbate on bigotry on every thread is advising someone on employment
get a life dude doing cheap childish lazy/hungry bigotry no be work

chai true true POVERTY NA BASTARD

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by Sarita01(f): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2020
True true"the lack of money is the root of all evil" cry

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by mechanics(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hmmmm, this is evil.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by trumpcoat(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Aboki too is doing ritual for money this life is not balance at all
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by midehi2(f): 12:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
See as him head be, this is how those defending evil on nairaland looks like, same evil, ritualist people
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by pholu88(f): 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hoo my God this is pure wickedness. Lord have mercy on this Nation.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by pholu88(f): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hoo my God this is pure wickedness. Lord have mercy on this Nation. cry cry
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by skinny419(m): 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Arrewas and beheading...na waa for dis hausa pple
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by DEBJOCH1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
HE IS A HEARTLESS FULANI.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by zinny377(f): 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hey! This is the highest form of wickedness shocked shocked shocked

He killed his own son for 1m What's the world turning into
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by DollarBuddy: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
Hausa Fulani now upcoming skull miners, lol!!
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by manunitedbabes: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
Imagine the tears of the innocent boy... crying to you; daddy pls, daddy daddy pls dont kill me

yet u kept your heart under ur anus and still kill the boy for just N1,000,000?

Such a heartless heart

Ohhh God save me from poverty... and change the status of my family

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by zudozz: 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Even d son's skull looks like him!
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by bigcasava1(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
I know say na them, wicked creatures.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by Organs(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
jojomario:
I fear Fulani pass Hausa.

Anybody anywhere can kill for money. Does Not have anything to do with tribe. Haven't you heard of your own people killing because of land, money, position, elections etc before?

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by armadeo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
punisha:

People have done worse for far less brother cassidy.

Someone butchered a woman for 3k some years ago.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by jojomario(m): 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Organs:

Anybody anywhere can kill for money. Does Not have anything to do with tribe. Haven't you heard of your own people killing because of land, money, position, elections etc before?
That's true
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by mozona(m): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
so since 2013 this useless man still dey alive
Re: Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:08am On Nov 20, 2020
NO WONDER GOD REGRETTED CREATING MAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash / Policemen Kill Robbers In Rivers During Daylight Operation. Graphic Photos / Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.