Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA (1813 Views)

The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Viewers Doze Off On Lekki Shooting CCTV Footage (Pic & Vid) / Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by SweetJoystick(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2020
This idiot didn't listen to the part where the BBC reporter said while they were there, shots were fired into the air. It doesn't mean after they left the military didn't shoot into the crowd. They probably was no stampede because some of them had fled seeing the military and knowing their nature for extrajudicial killings. Also, not everyone has a relative, some persons are orphans. Even those with families might be scared to come out knowing the type of government operating, they could be petty and come after their own lives too for testifying.

2 Likes

Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by SweetJoystick(m): 11:48am On Nov 19, 2020
JAMO84:
CNN article is not and cannot be a proof of massacre. A panel is sitting right there at lekki where they said the audio massacre took place, victims families should go there and present their evidences. Your love one cannot die and you will be waiting for CNN to announce it for you. Some of us do not behave like slaves who believe anything from the whites. We use our brains to analyze objectively.

I AM DONE TALKING
Firstly, the panel has no jurisdiction to even hear the case. The panel was instituted for SARS brutality and not the toll gate shooting. The federal and state governments are not serious about conducting an investigation into the event of that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by superlightning: 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
Eteka1:
CNN na God? Plantation mentality.
FG and CNN, who is more reliable? hypocritical zombie.
Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by amc: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Firstly, the panel has no jurisdiction to even hear the case. The panel was instituted for SARS brutality and not the toll gate shooting. The federal and state governments are not serious about conducting an investigation into the event of that day.

Lies. The panel is also investigating the Lekki Toll Gate Shooting. Did you miss their visit to the Lekki toll gate and to the military hospital morgue? What about the Army spokesperson's presentation?

BREAKING: Lagos Judicial Panel Visits Lekki Toll Gate For Inspection
http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/30/breaking-lagos-judicial-panel-visits-lekki-toll-gate-inspection

Lekki Shooting: Judicial panel visits military hospital in search of evidence
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/423761-lekki-shooting-judicial-panel-visits-military-hospital-in-search-of-evidence.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifsxjDHO1ak
Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by Whois(m): 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
@op FYI, you be useful idiot. Pls Stop posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by nthony10: 12:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
Let him keep asking stupid questions,
When this matter could have been quelled early on when the protests started the authorities foolishly went and started making the really stupid classical move of using force. Now it has gone beyond their control, their response is to seek for social media censorship and denial of all the allegations.

They think this would go away very easily.
Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by SweetJoystick(m): 12:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
amc:

Lies. The panel is also investigating the Lekki Toll Gate Shooting. Did you miss their visit to the Lekki toll gate and to the military hospital morgue? What about the Army spokesperson's presentation?

BREAKING: Lagos Judicial Panel Visits Lekki Toll Gate For Inspection
http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/30/breaking-lagos-judicial-panel-visits-lekki-toll-gate-inspection

Lekki Shooting: Judicial panel visits military hospital in search of evidence
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/423761-lekki-shooting-judicial-panel-visits-military-hospital-in-search-of-evidence.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifsxjDHO1ak
You either read and didn't understand or you didn't read to understand. I said the panel has no jurisdiction to probe Lekki toll gate shooting. The panel was set up for complaints against SARS personnel and not what transpired that night.
Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by BafanaBafana: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
RedPhoenix:
You guys don't know when to stop and what to take lightly. May the fate of the victims become the fate of the descendants of all who try to depict their deaths like it never happened. Smh
Who are the victims?
Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by Tunde835(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
deboysben:
Have you guys noticed that all those who are saying lekki massacre didn't happen are all Yoruba? All those attackin djswitch are Yoruba?
Those who tried to sabotage the protests while they were one through "Yoruba ronu"are all Yoruba . Those who fight against the south unity are Yoruba.

Tomorrow they will wonder why all other tribes hate them

Only Yorubas do you hear saying lekki toll killings are lies everywhere

Why?

And you get angry when all tribes say you guys are judas and hate your guys ?

the Yorubas are very terrible people lets be honest
If they come to a gathering see all groups happy and united the Yoruba person becomes angry and goes around telling everyone you don't trust hausa , you don't trust igbo, you don't trust south south they hate you,you Edo you are my brother trust
Am Yoruba nd i don't support this government's actions nd their attempt to cover up their attrocities, so i dont know where u got your stereotype cause its trash

1 Like

Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by ProT: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
If this is an objective piece, then objectivity has fled to brutish beast.
This shit that looks like something Femi Adesina or Garba Shehu wrote.

Weyrey dey disguise!

1 Like

Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by ProT: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Tunde835:
Am Yoruba nd i don't support this government's actions nd their attempt to cover up their attrocities, so i dont know where u got your stereotype cause its trash
Generalization is for poor souls with little minds.

Pay him no heed.
Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Eteka1:
CNN na God? Plantation mentality.

CNN has earned my trust. I have faith in them.

Do you have faith in Buhari?
Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
deboysben:
Have you guys noticed that all those who are saying lekki massacre didn't happen are all Yoruba? All those attackin djswitch are Yoruba?
Those who tried to sabotage the protests while they were one through "Yoruba ronu"are all Yoruba . Those who fight against the south unity are Yoruba.

Why?

If they come to a gathering see all groups happy and united the Yoruba person becomes angry and goes around telling everyone you don't trust hausa , you don't trust igbo, you don't trust south south they hate you,you Edo you are my brother trust only me.
Yorubas are the great enemy to south unity

Copied.
Fact
They are dubious characters like you. Camel and donkey herders of desert prwtending to be yoruba to deceive and cause confuaion.

Those speaking ill of Lekki massacre are freakish arewa terrorists coming online pretending to be Igbo, pretending to be Yoruba. God punish all of una
Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by superlightning: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2020
uptimum123:

Correction

1, British government will be looking at the petition to see if it's worthy of their time.

Also the British parliament will deal with fact and not emotions.

2, You should be the one to rewatch it. There's no new thing in that report that we haven't seen before.

3, Who confirmed it ?

Stop spitting rubbish. I have been following the judicial panel closely, there is no where it was confirmed that people died.

4, Enough payment than the one Atiku and Lamidi Cownu is paying you.

Have you been following the news about UK sanctioning some Nigerian leaders? What excuse do you have again? Do you now see your sense?
Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by uptimum123(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2020
superlightning:

Have you been following the news about UK sanctioning some Nigerian leaders? What excuse do you have again? Do you now see your sense?

You still never get sense

An independent investigation will be carried out before any sanction can take place

1 Like

Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by superlightning: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2020
uptimum123:

You still never get sense

An independent investigation will be carried out before any sanction can take place

true true....you still haven't borrowed sense at least
Re: The CNN Report On Lekki Toll Gate- My Response By OA by marsman: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2020
deboysben:

Why?

If they come to a gathering see all groups happy and united the Yoruba person becomes angry and goes around telling everyone you don't trust hausa , you don't trust igbo, you don't trust south south they hate you,you Edo you are my brother trust only me.
Yorubas are the great enemy to south unity

Copied.
Fact
Who your Yoruba masturbation help. Masturbate all you want it isn't changing the fact that they will always be the greatest region in the Country and the economy backbone of Nigeria. Not the kiosk east.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Arises As Court Relaxes Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Restrictions. / The EAST-WEST Coastal High Speed Rail Line - Buhari's Joker & Game Changer? / Will Ijaws Man Ever Rule Delta State As Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.