Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta (48321 Views)

Ritualists Caught With Human Head Burnt In Front Of Ogun Police Station (Photo) / Corpses Of 'Oh Dollar' Oriade Adebisi & Julian Eke Imaga. Killers Arrested / 2 Ritualists Caught With A Corpse In Ijebu, Brutalized By Vigilante (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Bellalove11(f): 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
No corpse in d coffin ooo mr poster!!!

My God keep protecting us all.Amen
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by vchykp(m): 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
ImadeUReadThis:
Anambra State is the most diabolical place on Earth after IsraHell.

With baby factories , James Nwafor's organ harvesting police station and all the stories of ritual murders in that state , it is safe to say we have a major thriving occultic ritual sacrificing industry in Anambra complete with slaughter houses, baby factories, supply networks and what not.

Anambra has overtaken the Yaribanzas in Osun.

The award of the most stupid nigerian 2020 goes to you...
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
grin flatin0 monkeys call Yoruba's skull miners but fact remains that ritual killing, wickedness and using their mothers for rituals are the hallmark of Igbo society.... it's why most are too scared to go to their villages grin...some even go as far as using their wives.....set of subhuman monkeys

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Oghenemarho88: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
ebenezer202l:
Ritualism is a culture in Delta State.
95% of Deltans especially the Urhobos are all into it.
Delta and Edo state are the two states bringing shame to the SS
You are mad, very mad.
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Oghenemarho88: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
angry
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by ebenezer202l(f): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2020
Oghenemarho88:

You are mad, very mad.
hehehe your moniker talk am, oghene grin
e pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by ebenezer202l(f): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Abudu2000:
even you know what u just said is false. Edos are into everything but ritualism, we do cultism very well yes but talk of money rituals, organs havesting, human parts etc those stuffs very common in delta and yorubas especially ogun state nah. Rituals is not our thing, Oba has warned us against it and we fear him enough to listen. Delta bois has turned into something else, even the delta boiz in lagos here has become so desperate that i am eve afraid to sleep in th same room with them. Forget all past stuffa oh edos are very very hard working. Any company or workplace you can't find edo better leave there coz an edo has been there already and evaluated thr place but saw no future or profit there. We work with our hands and we are smart about it. Yorubas has successfully initiated deltas into ritualism and deltans being hotblooded has taken it to another level.

to comfirm all i said go on google search type "rituals and organ harvesting in Nigeria " screenshot the result for me lol
why I included Edo wasn't because of ritualism, I was born and bred in Edo and I am still staying in Edo and I can confirm that you're right and Edos are not into rituals like their Delta brothers.
Why I included Edo was because of the level of cultism and violence in the state.
As at yesterday 5 people were gunned down before my very eyes and the killings have risen up to 40 counts.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by ebenezer202l(f): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shadysen:
You missed their headquarter.... Anambra why?
Ogun state.
Be guided
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Abudu2000(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
ebenezer202l:
why I included Edo wasn't because of ritualism, I was born and bred in Edo and I am still staying in Edo and I can confirm that you're right and Edos are not into rituals like their Delta brothers.
Why I included Edo was because of the level of cultism and violence in the state.
As at yesterday 5 people were gunned down before my very eyes and the killings have risen up to 40 counts.
now you are talking. The cultism is due to the stubbornness i guess and the environment too. I am from and edo but grew up in lagos and alot of ppl wonder if i am truely edo coz i hardly talk. I have been in situations everyone thought I would react but i just walk away. Bro if its not money then I'm not involved that's my policy. Edo boiz carry cultism on their heads too much and thats old fashion now that money rules. They channeling their strength into the wrong direction

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by ebenezer202l(f): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
Starzo:

you're a big fool for this nonsense u typed
useless imbec*le
the news clearly states ogwashi uku (Delta Igbo)...but you're foolishly tagging 95% of urhobo as ritualists...
it's either u r a dunce with no understanding of numbers and mathematics or a very bitter Bendel hating vulture
well apparently Delta Igbo people learnt it from you people..
as long as Delta Igbo people are in the same state with you then they'll continue to learn bad manners from the already spoilt Urhobos who are already in the same crime level with Their Benin cousins.
Anioma state should be created and the Delta igbos should leave Deltans to the Urhobos cos you lots have so given the Aniomas a bad name.

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
I am currently in delta state.The way boys dey ambitious to do yahoo plus is on the high

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Starzo: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
ebenezer202l:
well apparently Delta Igbo people learnt it from you people..
as long as Delta Igbo people are in the same state with you then they'll continue to learn bad manners from the already spoilt Urhobos who are already in the same crime level with Their Benin cousins.
Anioma state should be created and the Delta igbos should leave Deltans to the Urhobos cos you lots have so given the Aniomas a bad name.
abeg make una dey go
nobody is holding u guys back
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by ICEWIN: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
dab
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by sanmtiago(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
Starzo:

useless imbec*le
the news clearly states ogwashi uku (Delta Igbo)...but you're foolishly tagging 95% of urhobo as ritualists...
it's either u r a dunce with no understanding of numbers and mathematics or a very bitter Bendel hating vulture
truth is bitter son!
What that man said is the truth cause I live in an urhobo town and I don see Watin young boys dey do for money. The competition is too much
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Starzo: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
sanmtiago:
truth is bitter son!
What that man said is the truth cause I live in an urhobo town and I don see Watin young boys dey do for money. The competition is too much
And the town u lived in accounts for 95% of all urhobos right??
reason it again and locate ur error
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Lovelyn451(f): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Starzo:

useless imbec*le
there's nothing like delta Igbo...we are deltans not igbos
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by ebenezer202l(f): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Deathissweet:
Wahala for ritualist
lol cheesy
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by ebenezer202l(f): 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lovelyn451:
there's nothing like delta Igbo...we are deltans not igbos
IPOB won't take it Kindly with you for this comment cheesy
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by ebenezer202l(f): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
sanmtiago:
truth is bitter son!
comshots:
I am currently in delta state.The way boys dey ambitious to do yahoo plus is on the high
a woman here in Akwa ibom state employed two Deltans (both of them are Urhobos) and in less than a year they both killed the lady and harvested her organs for rituals, they were arrested and I think the thread here made frontpage.
another lady studying in delsu was kidnapped by her boyfriend (Urhobo guy from Ughelli) and also used her for ritual purposes.
If I want to list all the ritual activities perpetrated by these guys it would be endless

3 Likes

Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Starzo:

y will the govt do it when many of them are into the same act

Yes you are correct boss. But if we al know is scam,dem 2 go dey liberated.
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2020
Fredsabie:

Stupid Donkey, what's the good news from the northern side of the country?

grin Ntoor, e pain am tongue
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Oghenemarho88: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2020
[quote author=ebenezer202l post=96216308] hehehe your moniker talk am, oghene grin
e pain am cheesy cheesy cheesy[and I repeat you are MAD!!!]
Re: Ritualists Caught With Corpses Of Two Girls In A Coffin In Ogwashi-Uku, Delta by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Wickedfact:
These ones too would claim to be yahoo boys.
That's what many of them who do money rituals are called.For one to be able to do yahoo and scam white women he must be very good at graphics design so that he can use computer skills to draw graphics in other to manipulate them.Being a yahoo boy is not about scoping white woman on Facebook and asking for money alone.Plus,aka,juju must follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Bites Off Sister’s Nose During Fight Over Sex Patron / Cop Who Killed Twins And Their Friend, Abandoned In The Mortuary [graphic Image] / Traffic Robber Caught At Ozumba Mbadiwe, VI This Afternoon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.