Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Btw Wizkid,davido,burna,omahlay Who Has The Best And Biggest Album This Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Btw Wizkid,davido,burna,omahlay Who Has The Best And Biggest Album This Year (239 Views)

Battle Of The Titans: Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Or Olamide - Who Is The Biggest / Russians React To Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy Music / Paul Okoye (rudeboy) Confirms He Will Be Releasing An Album This Year (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Btw Wizkid,davido,burna,omahlay Who Has The Best And Biggest Album This Year by Jerryjasper(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2020
2020 has been a rough year for the whole world not withstanding this musical giants were not hindered by it and they still went on to release their albums burna for instance has won many awards and nominations this year with afrima his latest collection and the new comer omahlay has also been causing his own commotions the fight btw davido and burna was further strengthened when davido released targeting it at burna and burna also calling his album a floppy disk WizKids album has further gone to break both international and local records and Davidos album been the latest which of this do you think is the best and which artist can you say have done well to make Nigeria proud and which album is the best this year ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i0AYaRcfbU pls click on link to check out my amazing content

Re: Btw Wizkid,davido,burna,omahlay Who Has The Best And Biggest Album This Year by Lekison(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2020
Wizkid
Re: Btw Wizkid,davido,burna,omahlay Who Has The Best And Biggest Album This Year by Jerryjasper(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2020
Lekison:
Wizkid
give reasons pls
Re: Btw Wizkid,davido,burna,omahlay Who Has The Best And Biggest Album This Year by Lekison(m): 1:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jerryjasper:
give reasons pls
from the lyrics to the production and the calmness of each track everything is worth playing on repeat. Other albums are also good, but I will definitely give the album of the year to Made in Lagos. It's been a while i listen such cool music that is not boring. The album is something that is totally different from our normal Nigeria style of music it's something unique.

1 Like

Re: Btw Wizkid,davido,burna,omahlay Who Has The Best And Biggest Album This Year by Jerryjasper(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lekison:
from the lyrics to the production and the calmness of each track everything is worth playing on repeat. Other albums are also good, but I will definitely give the album of the year to Made in Lagos. It's been a while i listen such cool music that is not boring. The album is something that is totally different from our normal Nigeria style of music it's something unique.
. Great review
Re: Btw Wizkid,davido,burna,omahlay Who Has The Best And Biggest Album This Year by chiiraq802(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fireboy's Apollo Album.... Is dah bomb

(1) (Reply)

Video - Leke Lee - Eyes Prince / Keh Len De | Kaur Alka / Four-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo Collaborates With Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.