Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

2 Powerful Secrets In US And Nigeria...from Insider. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Powerful Secrets In US And Nigeria...from Insider. (598 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Murder Of Alex Badeh – What An Insider Told Me / 2 Powerful People Frustrate Buhari’s Efforts To Perform – Aisha Read More At: H / Buhari Returns To Nigeria From UK (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Powerful Secrets In US And Nigeria...from Insider. by LegendAnselm: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2020
2 Powerful secreet in US and nigeria...

In us...do u know that china heavenly interfere in us election...
Despite that Chinese president refuse to congratulate Joe bidden
Would u believe that more than 5million fake ID was printed in china and taken to us?
Do u still realize that so many people with those fake id was caught but nothing have been done them?

In nigeria..

Throat clear
Let me drink small water

Have u forgotten the meeting which the northern elder held during the protest period?
Have u ever think twice about the essence of the meeting?

Let me drink my water

Throat clear

The essence of the meeting was that if the protest gone out of control, they will command burutai take over..
Do u know that northern people is afraid of southern united?
Do u know that they held another meeting after the protest? what's the essence?

They command burutai to make nigeria army 70% northern people..

Do u know that there is a plan going on (underground ) now in nigeria... That if i reveal it here.. They will look for me.....

I dont belive in igbo neither do i believe in Yoruba nor awusa or or any other tribe.in nigeria..i only believe in my family
. when the plan will be manifesting, come back here and cheer on

2 Likes

Re: 2 Powerful Secrets In US And Nigeria...from Insider. by Raydos: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2020
SE, SS And SW are educated but are still Illiterates!!

2 Likes

Re: 2 Powerful Secrets In US And Nigeria...from Insider. by jojomario(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Raydos:
they are being cowardice and lack of unity in SE/SS
Re: 2 Powerful Secrets In US And Nigeria...from Insider. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2020
You are a Ipob thug

Dont try to deny it.

You claim you are not concerned about whether you arr yoruba or igbo but then went on to write bigotry
Re: 2 Powerful Secrets In US And Nigeria...from Insider. by fireback: 11:02am On Nov 19, 2020
Raydos:
Not still illiterate, but they are more illiterate than the north.
Re: 2 Powerful Secrets In US And Nigeria...from Insider. by LegendAnselm: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You are a Ipob thug

Dont try to deny it.

You claim you are not concerned about whether you arr yoruba or igbo but then went on to write bigotry
what did the post have to do with ipob. stop reasoning frm ur anus abeg

1 Like

Re: 2 Powerful Secrets In US And Nigeria...from Insider. by psucc(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2020
The north doesn't believe in a united Nigeria or that the current contraption will last much longer. Hence, there is a heavy infrastructure revolution up there and the current search for oil in the Chad Basin. Peradventure, luck smiles at them, they will be the one to first call the shot for disintegration.

To keep their grip on the country, they overseer the security, finance and intelligent while they front Ngige to destroy tertiary education which is widely believed to be where the Southerners excel.

Hmmm mek I even leave here before dem come

1 Like

Re: 2 Powerful Secrets In US And Nigeria...from Insider. by hunter21(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
LegendAnselm:
2 Powerful secreet in US and nigeria...

In us...do u know that china heavenly interfere in us election...
Despite that Chinese president refuse to congratulate Joe bidden
Would u believe that more than 5million fake ID was printed in china and taken to us?
Do u still realize that so many people with those fake id was caught but nothing have been done them?

In nigeria..

Throat clear
Let me drink small water

Have u forgotten the meeting which the northern elder held during the protest period?
Have u ever think twice about the essence of the meeting?

Let me drink my water

Throat clear

The essence of the meeting was that if the protest gone out of control, they will command burutai take over..
Do u know that northern people is afraid of southern united?
Do u know that they held another meeting after the protest? what's the essence?

They command burutai to make nigeria army 70% northern people..

Do u know that there is a plan going on (underground ) now in nigeria... That if i reveal it here.. They will look for me.....

I dont belive in igbo neither do i believe in Yoruba nor awusa or or any other tribe.in nigeria..i only believe in my family
. when the plan will be manifesting, come back here and cheer on
You remember what Napoleon Bonaparte said about somebody that does nothing when tyranny is taking,
Even if you won't do anything at least tell us their plan so that so of us might do something.
It's like part of the satanic psychological machinations of this administration is to make people afraid to talk or take action just like when terrorist hijack an aircraft

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Latest News On Uganda Election For Today Jan. 15, 2021 / 2023: MURIC Backs Tinubu For Presidency / Breaking News: APC Chieftain Advises Nigerians To Embrace New Membership Registr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.