Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,058 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP (20045 Views)

Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today / Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Governor Dave Umahi (pictures) / Governor Dave Umahi Is Real Mr Projects, Check Out His Recent Projects (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Smellymouth: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
omenka:
Longest time. How've you been bro? cool

Signor, I have been good. Trust you are doing great. Obviously it's been ages..

Whenever I get a mention from someone like omenkekwanu, it gladdens my heart . grin

Maximum respt baba.. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by chaloskyx: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2020
YOU BOTH ARE RULED BY DICTATORS AND ARE THE SAME APC BUHARI PDP WIKE
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Smellymouth: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
omenka:
Longest time. How've you been bro? cool

You and Sinzu don dey run things now abi? cheesy

Hahhha. Sinzu moneyyy cheesy cheesy

The dude is damn too funny. His skits are just cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by catherine1998: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
SocialJustice:
Umahi has presidential ambition? Kio Kio Kio Laughing in Samagidi.

If presidency goes to the South East at all, it will be Amaechi. The kind of free hands Buhari has given that man is scary.
Amaechi is not from south east,
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Frales6(f): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
All this while you dey for the party, e dey sweet you. na now wey you don decide to comot you don find faults. All of una na the same. you just dey find where dey favourable for you
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by ugbede69(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:
wike vs Umahi. Both have fought political battles.

Umahi defeated a serving minister backed by incumbent governor to grab PDP guber ticket.
Wike defeated his political Ally/godfather.

Merrybet odds

Wike (2.03) . Umahi ( 3.30)..

My money is on umahi, I no dey use eye see 3.30 odds.. Na straight win for away!!!

the asiwaju of betting.....I doff my hart sir
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by slowice(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
Actually wike is a dictator...... But apc too is a very useless party, pdp too is another nonsense party.

We want genuine change
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by NNEWIsuper: 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why is he calling him Nwike.. He already told u all his name is Wike as Ikwerre Benin man
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by chinedumoooo: 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Emetofranklinch:
Hmm, soon you will be like Akpabio
Akpabio is a current minister not left over.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Bewiseedet(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Smellymouth:
wike vs Umahi. Both have fought political battles.

Umahi defeated a serving minister backed by incumbent governor to grab PDP guber ticket.
Wike defeated his political Ally/godfather.

Merrybet odds

Wike (2.03) . Umahi ( 3.30)..

My money is on umahi, I no dey use eye see 3.30 odds.. Na straight win for away!!!

I no dey carry eye see 2 odd. May the odd favour us.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by misano(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
techmo:

Is Obaseki also a traitor?!

Obaseki was pushed out. He couldn't secure the APC ticket and had no other option but to exit. As for Umahi he left after he got his 2nd term ticket.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Smellymouth: 8:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bewiseedet:
I no dey carry eye see 2 odd. May the odd favour us.

I believe 3 odds ehn. Lass lass na to give 3 odd 1 goal. E dey be like Man Utd VS Leipzig
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by SocialJustice: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
catherine1998:

Amaechi is not from south east,
Lol, watch the magic unfold.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by OasisT: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
Don't you think that Umahi might be doing this to give a strong backing to the only qualified Igbo man who is Ogbonnaya Onu an indigene of Ebonyi State. The best Igbo can do is to divide their governors to both APC and PDP and present Peter Obi ( PDP) and Ogbonnaya Onu ( APC) but expecting it on platter of gold will not work. I expect them to be rooting for Onu now so that APC will be boxed to a corner and the issue of no Igbo is ripe will be silenced
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Forumobserver12(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Jackson105:
Wike the dictator, once the closest ally of igbo, now their arch enemy.

All this is playing to the benefit of APC in 2023, is like PDP will be too weak to put up a serious contest in 2023.

Time will tell

APC is equally in crisis, just wait till they conduct their congress and see things manifest, don't forget that an average Nigerian politician is selfish.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by NwokoloOwa: 1:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Lol!

The same Wike that was fighting dictatorship and godfatherism in Edo.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Onepeople: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2020
techmo:
cool

For Ibo that want to run their mouth any how, just remember you have least PVC , and least party delegates in APC and PDP

To make 2023 work you Ibos need friends not enemies, Umahi is building a bridge for 2023 or 2027, you either support him or ignore him as a brother

this one have igbos painted all over his brain
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by crownpriest: 7:57am On Nov 20, 2020
Come rain come shine, Wike cannot be as visionary as his snr colleague Engr. Dave Umahi who took on ipob maturedly without bloodshed.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Bewiseedet(m): 8:20am On Nov 20, 2020
Smellymouth:

I believe 3 odds ehn. Lass lass na to give 3 odd 1 goal. E dey be like Man Utd VS Leipzig

Lol. The past two weeks nah so one games the cut my tickets. I know no who I offend oo.
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Bewiseedet(m): 8:24am On Nov 20, 2020
OasisT:
Don't you think that Umahi might be doing this to give a strong backing to the only qualified Igbo man who is Ogbonnaya Onu an indigene of Ebonyi State. The best Igbo can do is to divide their governors to both APC and PDP and present Peter Obi ( PDP) and Ogbonnaya Onu ( APC) but expecting it on platter of gold will not work. I expect them to be rooting for Onu now so that APC will be boxed to a corner and the issue of no Igbo is ripe will be silenced
nah only you and igbos sabi Onu. Imagine Apc present Onu, PdP present Atiku. Who you think say go win?
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Smellymouth: 8:38am On Nov 20, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Lol. The past two weeks nah so one games the cut my tickets. I know no who I offend oo.

Na to dey play less games bro. Too much accumulated games dey cut.

If na 2 odds u see daily collect am and japaa

2 Likes

Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by OasisT: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2020
grin grin
If Tinubu and co can package Buhari to win against a PhD holder then nothing is impossible.

Bewiseedet:
nah only you and igbos sabi Onu. Imagine Apc present Onu, PdP present Atiku. Who you think say go win?
Re: Governor Dave Umahi: Wike Is A Dictator, He Is Remote-Controlling PDP by Bewiseedet(m): 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2020
OasisT:
grin grin
If Tinubu and co can package Buhari to win against a PhD holder then nothing is impossible.

I wonder which lie them wan tell Nigerians again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Is In Big Mess Coupled With Poor Governance – VP, Shettima Admits / Wike Introduces Security Stipends To Traditional Rulers / 2019: Prof. Hafiz Abubakar Pulls Out Of Joint Ticket With Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.