Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,639 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:03 PM

Getting South African Study Permit In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting South African Study Permit In Nigeria? (2265 Views)

Help- Can I Apply For Canadian Study Permit In Ghana? / What Is The Requirements Of South African Study Visa To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting South African Study Permit In Nigeria? by oyesams: 6:10pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hi Guys,
Please i have a friend of mine who got admission in SA and need a study permit. The Programme is tuition free, I need help in the following areas
1. how much does she need to pay for both Visa and Repartition fee?
2.how long does it take to get the Visa?
3.Like how much does she need to be in her account and how many months bank statement (plz note that its tution free)?
4.Can we get someone who can help her through the process of getting the Visa and what is the charge rate?
5.How else can we go about it?
Plz note that u can also get back to me using oyesams@yahoo.com
Thanks
Sam

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Venezuela? / African History Mega Theme Park Project Finally Breaks Ground In Nigeria / Help!!! Was My Sister Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.