Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa (60682 Views)

Man apprehended with female pants says he was sent by a prophet / Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood / Man Caught With Female Pants And Sanitary Pad In Ondo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
I still don't know what people gain from rituals...
instead make u go work, u dey pick girls pants up and down.

Ogun kill u there.

bastard.

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Bighead5: 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
writetopoker2:
Mohammad Buhari self, nah whaaaaaaaooo.

Since Buhari came to power this is what we have been hearing grin grin

But the pastor NA Igbo na
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by OMOJOHN001: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Africans and their making money through rituals mentality

Not knowing that there is nothing like ritual

You would have prefer it to be FRAUD abi??.
Your own time is coming bro,just be patient and wait for it.

What's the difference between you YAHOO BOY and that FAKE PASTOR,

You can't work so you fraud, the man can't work as well so he decided to go into ritual.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by ictplotter(m): 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nobody will blame the bible and christianity as dirty, heartless and ritual money religion but let one mallam musa from kano, repeat this same crime. Islam n the entire Muslim will be tag wick, heartless and money ritual religion. If Christian commit a crime, th blame goes to him alone but if a Muslim commit same crime, the blame goes to Islam. Not knowing that Islam is perfect but the Muslims are not. Individual or a group of persons characters can never portrait the true tenets of every religion except their various sacred book.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by ItzWilly(m): 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Honduras01:
righteousness89 please and please take over

Lol
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by DaBillionnaire: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:
Do they really believe they can make money with used pants?

This is probably ridiculous!

If the man go to school and graduation with First classes in English Languwage like me, he can have hopes of getting a job even if it means buying the job slut with 3bn naira like that INEC man.

Justice should prevail here probably

R I p English
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by femi4: 9:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Moferere:

Ọmọ, you are dangerously endowed.

Just a compliment o wink
Asewo
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by hinere(m): 9:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Why do people do these things All these diabolical ways to wealth. What's the point? For what? Why hurting people on your quest to wealth.

Instead of these men to look for legitimate ways to double their income, but no, impatience is the life. People now want fast and evil ways to wealth forgetting there are repercussions. Does it really last?

There are good ways of making money and one way is through Investment. The best are Real Estate Investment and Agricultural Investment (Agrovest).

When you invest in Real Estate, you can make up to 45% Profit on your investments in months.
When you invest in Agriculture, you can make up to 55% Profit on your Investment in Months.

And u will be given a LEGAL Deed of Agreement and a Post Dated cheque of your Capital and ROI.

Legitimate Investment is the way.

Say No To Diabolical Ways To Wealth.

To know more about these investments, click these threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/6237592/invest-agriculture-make-up-55

https://www.nairaland.com/6237567/invest-real-estate-make-up
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Femuel(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
Fake life
Fake personality
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Numero9: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
Religion remains the biggest scam ever!
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Moferere: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
femi4:
Asewo

Famooooo

Tell me you didn't check her out
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by femi4: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Moferere:

Famooooo

Tell me you didn't check her out
I did but I look away
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Mayehunta991: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
donbachi:
Dem for laminate dat him body with canes marks.
Lol�
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Ihonzko(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
This man is not from my Edo oo, I know my Pipo[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Gkay1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
are u sure this man is a pastor or devil himself
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Moferere: 9:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
femi4:
I did but I look away

Did you see what I saw?
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by premierlead: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
tillaman:
Ladies make una keep una panties well ooo
It is that season again abeg
Or better yet don’t wear panties, most y’all don’t need it anyways
May God protect us all

Kindly tell them guy
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Hassanmaye(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Men of 'gOd'
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by semyman: 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
He has not been posing as pastor.
He is a pastor
Pastors do all these things and you all know it.
Pastors are ritualist for the crowd and the money
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Hassanmaye(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
End time pastors grin grin grin Men of 'Guard'
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
When e burst like this....you no go see TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED CREW
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Okoroawusa: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
I just thought of Dangote...

If panties can actually make you rich don't you think that a 40 ft container will not be enough to contain his own collection of women panties?
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Toscarel: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:

If the man go to school and graduation with First classes in English Languwage like me, he can have hopes of getting a job even if it means buying the job slut with 3bn naira like that INEC man.

i
If it wasn't working so you think they would keep doing it
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by hopexter(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
moneyshop:

Language**
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by Okike2019(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
slimanyd:
I don't care what you earn on a Monthly Basis, if that is your only source of income, you are still working for money. Until you learn how to make money work for you, you may have to work for money all your life. Why get paid once in 30 days, when you can get paid on a daily and weekly basis�‍♂️�‍♂️

Create a complimentary stream of income via CHYMALL earn on Daily and Weekly Basis just like your Banks.

Chat me via my digit below for more information.
. I WILL KEY IN THIS MONTH ENDING.O THINK I LIKE THE PLATFORM

1 Like

Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by micflo28(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
Call him a Pantstore you won't be wrong. Does all this stuff work
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by slimanyd: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Okike2019:
. I WILL KEY IN THIS MONTH ENDING.O THINK I LIKE THE PLATFORM

Am happy you've finally made up your mind sir. And secondly , Chat me up via my digit below to add you up to my WhatsApp group, and I hope you will register under my team as the Team you registered with has a lotta advantage on how easy ride you will have in chymall . This are few of today's registration under my team .

https:///2347039421858

Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by BRATISLAVA: 12:06am On Nov 20, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Africans and their making money through rituals mentality

Not knowing that there is nothing like ritual

Not only Africans. It's a practice done world wide. Not African mentality.
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by tsagir(m): 12:43am On Nov 20, 2020
PASTORS AND JUJU IS LIKE 8/9
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by lavenderjade(m): 2:36am On Nov 20, 2020
miracood:
Pata Ni logo benz grin
So men men still dey use this format?

Follow my signature, to get 200# awoof airtime

see ur breasts fr DP like small pickin grave grin
Re: Edo Pastor Caught With Female Pants, Laminated Pictures Of Girls In Bayelsa by InvertedHammer: 2:51am On Nov 20, 2020
Lovelies1:
Ohh please let stay using the complete sentences when reporting

A pastor ordained by Satan is different from a pastor ordained by God

/
There is no way to know the difference until it is too late. Therein is the problem.

Like I always say, the only good pastor is the one that hasn't been caught. Recent events continue to prove me right.

/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / FCMB: Olisa Nwakoby Committed Suicide Over Personal Challenges / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.