Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

How Can I Top Up Data On My Laptop's Sim Without Removing It From The Laptop - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Top Up Data On My Laptop's Sim Without Removing It From The Laptop (756 Views)

How To Get 3GB Free Data On Airtel TV / Download Latest Real Football 2019 Apk App + Obb Data On Android / How Can I Use My Laptop As A TV, And Also Connect It With Gotv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Top Up Data On My Laptop's Sim Without Removing It From The Laptop by Dewze(m): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
I have a sim card I just installed into my Lenovo laptop. I have been browsing with the data that was in the sim when I installed it. I want the sim to permanently be in the laptop with me needing to pull it out at all. The thing is, how do I top up data when I run out. That is my dilemma, please help.
Re: How Can I Top Up Data On My Laptop's Sim Without Removing It From The Laptop by Uzomacharles: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2020
Recharge through the Sim provider software you installed immediately you I inserted the modem
Re: How Can I Top Up Data On My Laptop's Sim Without Removing It From The Laptop by Nbotee(m): 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
U can recharge directly thru the network app installed wen u inserted the sim..
Re: How Can I Top Up Data On My Laptop's Sim Without Removing It From The Laptop by AroOkigbo(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
Recharge from your bank account You only need the mobile number. I recharge my family Wi-Fi in Lagos from remote locations when I'm based.
Re: How Can I Top Up Data On My Laptop's Sim Without Removing It From The Laptop by Dewze(m): 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thanks guys for the quick reply. I would like to clarify that I am not using a modem per say. My laptop the lenovo thinkpad x260 comes with a sim card slot and internal modem. That is what I am using to browse. So there is no app installed.
Re: How Can I Top Up Data On My Laptop's Sim Without Removing It From The Laptop by Nbotee(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dewze:
Thanks guys for the quick reply. I would like to clarify that I am not using a modem per say. My laptop the lenovo thinkpad x260 comes with a sim card slot and internal modem. That is what I am using to browse. So there is no app installed.

Do U know the number of the sim? If U do jus recharge via the sim app from ur phone
Re: How Can I Top Up Data On My Laptop's Sim Without Removing It From The Laptop by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
Dewze:
u can't, since the sim doesn't give u a menu to dial out on ur laptop period

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (Reply)

NIN Holders Pay N15,000 For Date Of Birth Correction / How To Turn Simple Text To Bold Text That You Can Copy And Paste / Who Else Noticed Bank Ussd Codes Are Not Working On MTN For Some Days Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.