Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

‘shekau Is Actually Right To Say He Is Working For God’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘shekau Is Actually Right To Say He Is Working For God’ (221 Views)

Breaking: Abubakar Shekau Is Dead! (CNN & World Press) / Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘shekau Is Actually Right To Say He Is Working For God’ by shehuolayinka(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Immanuel James Ibe-Anyanwu, author of best selling book, Under Brigde says Abubakar Shekau, the leader of the dreaded Islamist group, Boko Haram is actually right to say he’s working for God.

Ibe-Anyanwu who is also a political analyst and social commentator in a post shared on his Facebook page said every religion believes itself the ultimate truth, all others false. None leaves room for doubt.

Shekau had in a 30-minute video seen by HumAngle in response to the Nigerian Army’s fresh manhunt for him, said he cannot be arrested because he was doing the work of God and ‘He will protect him’.

The Nigerian Army had on Wednesday, November 11, kicked off a fresh manhunt for Shekau and some of the top Boko Haram commanders.

A banner showing the pictures of Shekau, Abu Mus’ab Albarnawy, and Ibrahim Abu Maryam, who topped the most wanted list, was unveiled by Babagana Zulum, governor of Borno state, and Tukur Buratai, Chief of Army Staff.

Shekau, who spoke in a 30-minute video seen by HumAngle in response to the Nigerian Army’s fresh manhunt for him, vowed that the war against the government would continue even after him.

READ ALSO: ‘It was so humiliating’, CNN Journalist Aisha Salaudeen calls out Indian owned restaurant for kicking her out

In the video, the Boko Haram leader was shown sitting circled by two of his fighters holding guns in a less spacious room.

He said, “Nobody can apprehend me because I’m doing God’s work. He will protect me like those doing similar work and seeking His protection.

“I’m very sure God will protect my commanders. We are all doing God’s work.”

Ibe-Anyanwu post read…

Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau is actually right to say he is working for God. This is philosophy but I will try simplify it.

READ MORE: https://thebelltimesng.com/2020/11/19/shekau-is-actually-right-to-say-he-is-working-for-god/
Re: ‘shekau Is Actually Right To Say He Is Working For God’ by techmo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Which of the gods is he working for

Well Moses , Abraham, David and Solomon killed many and also claimed to work for god, so only God knows who is who

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Government Orders Clampdown On Motorcycle, Tricycle Operators / *BOLA AHMED TINUBU* (The Leader of All Progressives) *_James Itsuokor, FCA_* / Re: Crisis Rocks Dss, Why They Failed On #endsars Intel, Dg Suspends 2 Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.