Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

#endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. (475 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious / #EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi / Alleged Forgery: No One Has Lodged Complaint Against Finance Minister Adeosun - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Realday: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lagos state is a mega city and one of the most populated state in Nigeria at large. Lagos almost turned to lawless state when the peaceful protesters were mistreated. Both Government and military are trying to put it under the carpet, even it's not exclude the political bigots, they're not left behind in this case. They tend to be philosophers, challenging the conscious Nigerians, whereas we all know the truth but they don't want accept the fact that they're at fault. To defend their heartless claims, they're saying that no parent has lodge complaint.

In my own perspective, I'll try to explain why the parents of the victims have not showed up or lodge complaints of missing. I've two reasons for now and I don't know how tangible the two reasons are;
Firstly, with the fact that Lagos "is for all"(am sorry tribalists, e jo nitori olohun), with the fact that Lagos is one of the best economic states in Nigeria, many Nigerians from north down to the south are there hustling and bustling. With that fact, most of the peaceful protesters are not indigenous citizen of the state. Some of the protesters left their hometown to hustle in the state, some were there just because celebrities were there,and some were there because of "menu menu". And their parents are far away from them, they only go to their hometown during any festival, so how will they know that something has happened to their beloved one? The victims parents are not all living in Lagos! Let wait till December 25 to January 1,we go no what's up!
Secondly, some parents of the victims that are residing in Lagos or aware of the situation are under pressure,either they're threatening them, we all know the country we are! Some parents might have collected bribe from the plotters, how will they lodge complaints?

They should stop fooling us, their children and grandchildren will surely pay for it!
Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
Plus the parents still think their children are simply missing; like got kidnapped, got lost or something unrelated...Maybe the government should go check pages of news paper and 'missing persons' announcement on television/radio. No parent will lack faith enough to believe their child died in the lekki massacre.
Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by RuddyFusion(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
The reason is simple....Nigeria Government will persecute them.,.that's just it no other reason..

2 Likes

Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by helinues: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Make you guys continue to dey shift goal post

5 Likes

Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by iamDrRhymes(m): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2020
You already said you don't know how tangible your reasons are. Who will take you serious then?

1 Like

Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by capitalzero: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
Realday:
Lagos state is a mega city and one of the most populated state in Nigeria at large. Lagos almost turned to lawless state when the peaceful protesters were mistreated. Both Government and military are trying to put it under the carpet, even it's not exclude the political bigots, they're not left behind in this case. They tend to be philosophers, challenging the conscious Nigerians, whereas we all know the truth but they don't want accept the fact that they're at fault. To defend their heartless claims, they're saying that no parent has lodge complaint.

In my own perspective, I'll try to explain why the parents of the victims have not showed up or lodge complaints of missing. I've two reasons for now and I don't know how tangible the two reasons are;
Firstly, with the fact that Lagos "is for all"(am sorry tribalists, e jo nitori olohun), with the fact that Lagos is one of the best economic states in Nigeria, many Nigerians from north down to the south are there hustling and bustling. With that fact, most of the peaceful protesters are not indigenous citizen of the state. Some of the protesters left their hometown to hustle in the state, some were there just because celebrities were there,and some were there because of "menu menu". And their parents are far away from them, they only go to their hometown during any festival, so how will they know that something has happened to their beloved one? The victims parents are not all living in Lagos! Let wait till December 25 to January 1,we go no what's up!
Secondly, some parents of the victims that are residing in Lagos or aware of the situation are under pressure,either they're threatening them, we all know the country we are! Some parents might have collected bribe from the plotters, how will they lodge complaints?

They should stop fooling us, their children and grandchildren will surely pay for it!

It is only online hoodlums and paid agents of governments/ politicians that will disagree with you.

2 Likes

Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Realday: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
You already said you don't know how tangible your reasons are. Who will take you serious then?

I need the help of elders to perfect my write up, and that's why I said that sir! And I give room for criticism
Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Realday: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Plus the parents still think their children are simply missing; like got kidnapped, got lost or something unrelated...Maybe the government should go check pages of news paper and 'missing persons' announcement on television/radio. No parent will be lack faith enough to believe their child died in the lekki massacre.

Wow! Thanks bro. wallah' d stuff dey pain me

1 Like

Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Sibrah: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
No sensible parent will go to police station that has just been attacked to lodge a report about a protest the unprofessional police officers who can kill for N20 didn't like.

2 Likes

Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Wilstino: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
RuddyFusion:
The reason is simple....Nigeria Government will persecute them.,.that's just it no other reason..

Plausible and not far fetched.
Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Realday:

I need the help of elders to perfect my write up, and that's why I said that sir! And I give room for criticism

Okay then. One love!
Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
Excuses upon excuses.

No death, no parent.

No Nigerian parent especially mothers will rest till they see their dead children.

Stop giving excuses for something that didn't happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Never4getU: 9:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
I said this in an ensued argument btw myself n one troll on Facebook last month.

Lest be honest to ourselves. This is a very tough corner for everyone in this country. We are witnessing the worst form of dictatorship after transition from military junta.

I think d govt will succeed to silent all of us if we give in to this gag and intimidation. Nigeria is our right, we have no other country to call our own but this country. It's our choices to allow this intimidation to affect us into silence. The grand plan is to scare us to boycott any possible protest to demand that which is our right. The constitution is there for all of us to expunged if u don't know.

Nigeria isn't a banna republic, it's a constitutional democracy with international laws. Pls fellow Nigerians, we need to raise our voices, fight for our freedom against the establishment of this country.
Be wise and get urselves together, aluta asata.

#ENDBADGOVERNMENT#NOTONEPOTISM#NOTOOFFICIALCORRUPTION#NOTOSOCIALMEDIALBILL#WENEEDOURFREEDOMS
Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Excuses upon excuses.

No death, no parent.

No Nigerian parent especially mothers will rest till they see their dead children.

Like Eromosele mum

https://twitter.com/PulseNigeria247/status/1328611198938574848?s=20

1 Like

Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Realday: 6:57am On Nov 20, 2020
helinues:
Make you guys continue to dey shift goal post

���
Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Realday: 6:58am On Nov 20, 2020
Sibrah:
No sensible parent will go to police station that has just been attacked to lodge a report about a protest the unprofessional police officers who can kill for N20 didn't like.

Aswear, they're not doing well at all.
Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Realday: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Excuses upon excuses.

No death, no parent.

Would you say this if your brother is a victim?

Let know what we're doing in this country, they know that there's no unity and that's why they're getting away with crime. What is bad, is bad!
Re: #endsarsprotest: Why The Parents Of Victims Have Not Lodged Complaint. by Realday: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Never4getU:
I said this in an ensued argument btw myself n one troll on Facebook last month.

Lest be honest to ourselves. This is a very tough corner for everyone in this country. We are witnessing the worst form of dictatorship after transition from military junta.

I think d govt will succeed to silent all of us if we give in to this gag and intimidation. Nigeria is our right, we have no other country to call our own but this country. It's our choices to allow this intimidation to affect us into silence. The grand plan is to scare us to boycott any possible protest to demand that which is our right. The constitution is there for all of us to expunged if u don't know.

Nigeria isn't a banna republic, it's a constitutional democracy with international laws. Pls fellow Nigerians, we need to raise our voices, fight for our freedom against the establishment of this country.
Be wise and get urselves together, aluta asata.

#ENDBADGOVERNMENT#NOTONEPOTISM#NOTOOFFICIALCORRUPTION#NOTOSOCIALMEDIALBILL#WENEEDOURFREEDOMS

Kudos sir! You really nail it.
The thing is just that we don't know what we're doing in this country. To me, we're practising modern military rule in democracy, and nothing will change if we keep mellow and discourage ever conscious people to demand for their right. VIVA ALUTA. ✊

(1) (Reply)

Youths Of Nigeria Few Hours Ago Sent A Message Across To The Nigerian Amy(video) / What Is The Status Of Buhari's Siemen's Electricity Deal? / Falana, Aborisade Others Fault Calls For Restructuring On Ethnic Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.