Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! (790 Views)

We did not attack Gov Fubara, he was in the midst of aggressive people - Police / Christmas: Ebonyi Indigenes Lambast Umahi For Donating 300 Bags Of Rice To Abuja / Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by Kosiso12(f): 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ebonyians Knock Gov. Umahi For Joining APC!

Reactions have continued to trail Governor David Nweze Umahi’s defection from the People's Democratic Party, PDP to the All Progressives Congress, APC.

IGBERE TV correspondent who visited the streets of Abakaliki on Thursday after Umahi’s official defection to APC reports that some Ebonyians expressed sadness over his move.

Speaking with IGBERE TV correspondent, a middle aged man, Mr. Ejike Ngele said Umahi’s defection to the All Progressives Congress, APC, has shown that Umahi is a man that doesn't stick to his words.

Mr. Ngele recalled that Umahi once said that he will never join APC.

"How can we trust a man that says one thing in the afternoon and another thing in the night?"

"Is it not the same Umahi that said he wants to focus on good governance to Ebonyians is now distracting us with 2023 General elections.?"

"It's now clear that he has a political ambition in 2023 and as such, not every Ebonyian will be deceived."

Another resident of Abakaliki, Mr. John Ndukwe also lambasted Governor Umahi for not looking into the welfare of civil servants in the State.

"Look at the civil servants in Ebonyi State, they are hungry. No promotions, our salaries are being slashed for no reason."

"In fact, I don't want to talk about his defection. A hungry man is an angry man. If he likes, let him decamp to whatever party he likes, it doesn't change the kind of person he is".

IGBERE TV had reported that APC Governors and stakeholders visited Ebonyi State on Wednesday night and welcomed Umahi officially to the party on Thursday.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1372256/ebonyians-knock-gov-umahi-joining-apc/

Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by flyingpig: 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
They didn't ask me

Otherwise i would have welcomed him.

Igbere just paid people to say whatever they wanted to broadcast.
Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by Seerade029: 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:

You as an Ebonyian, what do you think?
Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by flyingpig: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Seerade029:

You as an Ebonyian, what do you think?
i endorse his move undecided it's good for the SE. Let some remain in APC and some in PDP so we don't put all our eggs in one basket.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by Seerade029: 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:
i endorse his move undecided it's good for the SE. Let some remain in APC and some in PDP so we don't put all our eggs in one basket.

Correct talk√
Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by Kosiso12(f): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:
They didn't ask me

Otherwise i would have welcomed him.

Igbere just paid people to say whatever they wanted to broadcast.

You are not from Ebonyi State. Stop parading yourself as one
Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
The attacks have started...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by flyingpig: 7:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kosiso12:

[s]
You are not from Ebonyi State. Stop parading yourself as one[/s]
You have no right to deny me my heritage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by flyingpig: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The attacks have started...
very stupid SE people. A man is aligning with the center and building bridge with other zones to draw power to SE and they castigate him out of jealousy and hate.

Consumed people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by Kosiso12(f): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
flyingpig:
very stupid SE people. A man is aligning with the center and building bridge with other zones to draw power to SE and they castigate him out of jealousy and hate.

Consumed people

You are calling South East stupid and you still want mod to ban me. What's the colour of your problem?
Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by naijadrivablog: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
cheesy
Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by Y0rubakwe: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Mumu op
Re: Ebonyians Attack Gov. Umahi For Joining APC! by nazicartel(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
Attack him for what?... Paid miscreants. Must we all be in one Party?... I like his move to be truthful, the only stupid thing is that he's beginning to talk too much, to the extent of saying he made PDP...
Haven't heard from Ogbonnah Onuh, are you sure he's happy with this move

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For NIN From The Comfort Of Your Home. / Certificate Forgery: Two Professors Tender Exhibits Against Gov Obaseki / Nwafo Igbo, Gere Nti Na Okwa Nkea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.