Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

What's Wrong With Black People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's Wrong With Black People? (435 Views)

What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? / Black People Will Soon Outnumbered Whites In America / Donald Trump On Fire For Likening Black People To Rodents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Black People? by Raydos: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
I know I am probably going to receive a lot of backlash for this, But then again, It's what it is!!

I have noticed with dismay how Nigerians/Africans at every thread about Nigeria are always quick to say: “Nah to run leave this country” — “This continent is sh!t, the best thing is to run go europe/america” and blah blah blah

The way black people dey think always amuse me — Any small thing you're running away from Nigeria/Africa to a foreign land

Every country at some point has faced serious problems, Imagine if Europeans had ran away from their various countries during their hard times and not stay back and work things out, Would you be thinking of going to Europe today??

Or do you people think one angel will fall from heaven to develop Africa for you so you can move back?? LOL

This rubbish thinking is flawed!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by fijiano202(m): 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
They Didn't have Buhari,lai Mohammed and co

Snake and monkey didn't Carry money in those countries tho...

Think deeply about it

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by Raydos: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
fijiano202:
They Didn't have Buhari,lai Mohammed and co

Snake and monkey didn't Carry money in those countries tho...

Think deeply about it

They once had their bad times too, China was once corrupt and the Poorest nation on earth before!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by 4four(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Op how you go have somebody like Bubu as president, Lie Muhammad as info minister, buratai as head armies and you no go run for your life?
Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
We can't always blame the leaders.
the people are also part of the problem. undecided

Germany had Adolf Hitler.
Russia had Joseph Stalin.

but the above countries are developed today.

we can't always blame leaders the followers should also be blamed for following bad leaders. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
They never take responsibility for anything.
Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by Shortyy(f): 8:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
Those are cowards that have no visions for themselves. They think the grass is greener on the other side.

They feel running away is the only way their dilapidated life will be better. They haven't tried or thought of a way to fix themselves first, but they assume leaving to a better place will fix them.

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by Raydos: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

we can't always blame leaders the followers should also be blamed for following bad leaders. undecided

I.swear down bro!!
Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by Raydos: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
Shortyy:
Those are cowards that have no visions for themselves. They think the grass is greener on the other side.

They feel running away is the only way their dilapidated life will be better. They haven't tried or thought of a way to fix themselves first, but they assume leaving to a better place will fix them.

True, A typical african is all about himself and his family, Once he's okay, He doesn't give a sh!t about everyone else — Those are the type of people who would flee to another country during hard times instead of staying back and let us deal with this politicians collectively!

2 Likes

Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:

Hitler and Stalin greatly contributed to the development of their country(Germany was already developed at his time by the way)
Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by Rugaria: 9:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Raydos:
I know I am probably going to receive a lot of backlash for this, But then again, It's what it is!!

I have noticed with dismay how Nigerians/Africans at every thread about Nigeria are always quick to say: “Nah to run leave this country” — “This continent is sh!t, the best thing is to run go europe/america” and blah blah blah

The way black people dey think always amuse me — Any small thing you're running away from Nigeria/Africa to a foreign land

Every country at some point has faced serious problems, Imagine if Europeans had ran away from their various countries during their hard times and not stay back and work things out, Would you be thinking of going to Europe today??

Or do you people think one angel will fall from heaven to develop Africa for you so you can move back?? LOL

This rubbish thinking is flawed!

Nothing wrong with that. Australia, Canada, New Zealand and of course the United States of America are all anglophone countries today because millions of English people ran from Britain to these places! Don't ever denigrate emigration because most of the funds going to different families in Nigeria today, that has helped these families stay afloat are funds remitted by Nigerians in the diaspora. Even China has tens of millions of people living outside of China! If the Nigerian government is short of ideas on how to tap into this diasporan population to help develop the country, the blame should lie with the Nigerian government and not with those who left to add more value to their lives..

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by XXXXTENTACION: 9:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Hitler and Stalin greatly contributed to the development of their country(Germany was already developed at his time by the way)
its alright i only used them to make points. undecided
Re: What's Wrong With Black People? by Raydos: 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
V

(1) (Reply)

ESN Is Security, Safety, Wellbeing Of Easterners / Maduka Celebrates With PDP State Chairman, 21 LG Ward Delegates Ahead Of Xmas / Sowore Upgrades To An Internationally Recognized Label

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.