Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

#EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (36996 Views)

Army Reacts To The Murder Of Monday Orube, Sets Up Board Of Inquiry / Lagos Judicial Panel Of Inquiry Visits Lekki Toll Gate, Discovers Bullet Shells / Sanwo-Olu Explains The Judicial Panel Of Inquiry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by samwillyco1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Not only James Nwafor should be invited in this case, the then CP and the human Rights activists that were involved in the matter

Secondly does it mean that Nwafor then is bigger than the CP in the State? Finally police arrested your son and handed him over to the SARS, the invitation should also begin there.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by wisekings: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
so hoodlums didn't kill that idiot of an inspector....chai... hoodlums has failed dis nation aswear

6 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by jrusky(m): 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2020
Police should hand over Nwafor to the youth he must pay the utmost price for this.

He must not escape.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2020
But why this man so wicked like this? James Nwafor sorry is your case.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Zenithpeak(m): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
saphiere:
Hmm. Value your son more than you daughter?
ediot I read and I know what graveyard means. So the dead don't have respect again? Would he had sold the graveyard if it was his son's graveyard?
ediot he wanted to see whose body? Must he sell his daughter's graveyard? Doesn't he have something else to sell or get a loan? would he have sold the graveyard if it was his son's graveyard?
That was my own views on the issue you would have stayed mute.
Cry me a river.
Why sell a graveyard? No respect for the dead? Because is a girl?

Your line of argument is kinda ridiculous baby!

May you and I never find ourselves in helpless situation as this. Amen

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by vineyardfarms: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
#EndSARS: Man Sells His Daughter’s Graveyard To Secure Dead Son’s Freedom

Source: https://humangle.ng/endsars-man-sells-own-daughters-graveyard-to-secure-dead-sons-freedom/

Does the sars commandant- nwafor has blood in his vain?? Does then cp nasarawa has children?? May the blood and the cry of the innocent be heard in their generations yet unborn. I DECREE their children childrens shall NOT exceed the age of that young man. Amen

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by cococandy(f): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
The way humen beings get drunk with power

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Epeegee(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Where exactly is this james nwafor,he has wasted a lot of lives

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
So that heartless thing called James is still roaming about freely!! May amadioha punish all this heartless, wicked, blood sucking demons ruling this country

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sympathy alone is not going to do anything unless we all come together and ask for this Nwa for to be brought to justice. That is the only solution

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by NwaliE01: 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2020
You can not kill my son and be alife.

Highly impossible!! Except it you have more than two balls jungling in your pants.

Arrant Nonsense!!!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by kraftysprouts: 10:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
saphiere:
ediot I read and I know what graveyard means. So the dead don't have respect again? Would he had sold the graveyard if it was his son's graveyard?
ediot he wanted to see whose body? Must he sell his daughter's graveyard? Doesn't he have something else to sell or get a loan? would he have sold the graveyard if it was his son's graveyard?
Cry me a river.

They give loans like that in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Organs(m): 10:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
prodigiousman:
It's crazy we live in a country were getting justice is like asking for buhari's live video addressing the citizens, imagine the wickedness and atrocities that went unabhorred , and to think that James nwafor he's still somewhere walking freely. After selling their Landed properties for a whopping 27m they took the money only for them to tell u that Ur son is dead u should go that there's nothing you can do about it, a country were the security forces see their selves as the law, judge and the persecutor.

The funny part is all this panel they are setting up nothing good is going to come out of it, sad but is the truth because most of the people setting up the panel are involved in the atrocities one way or the other, if James nwafor appeared in the panel which I doubt just know that the governor knew his whereabouts all this time. But one thing I know if man cannot give justice God will surely give it undiluted. more revelations will be revealed just fasting Ur sit belt people. Meanwhile first ftc

Give them benefit of the doubt. Lets have hope and faith that the right thing will be done, however, even if the right thing is not done now, let's follow the process and let there be investigations, documentations and support. This can be reviewed later and Justice will still be done. In Western countries, statues of former slave owners are being destroyed. Their family members changed their names for that reason and do not want to have anything to do with it. Anderson Cooper of CNN is from the Vanderbilt family as a case in point.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
What's the meaning of this post caption sad

Well all thanks to Afonjas for always doing wonders
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by od501: 10:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
kuonbe:
This mumu

Damm niggar issoright boy

hope you get work so? your comments always hitting front page,

abeg tell me, watin you dey do with your dear life

hope ur mama Don give you dinner.

lazy Nigeria youth

Na big oga u dey see like that oo...lol. Huncle get two cars oo...one SUV and a sedan car like that. Better apologize and see if he fit find u something grin
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by sevenhundred(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=prodigiousman post=96227565]....

The funny part is all this panel they are setting up nothing good is going to come out of it, sad but is the truth because most of the people setting up the panel are involve,.................. like SALAMI PANEL, on MAGU?. Anyway it is inconclusive panel.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Akhirastriver(m): 10:44pm On Nov 19, 2020
kuonbe:
This mumu

Damm niggar issoright boy

hope you get work so? your comments always hitting front page,

abeg tell me, watin you dey do with your dear life

hope ur mama Don give you dinner.

lazy Nigeria youth
U dey fear to quote am ?
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by kuonbe(m): 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
od501:

Na big oga u dey see like that oo...lol. Huncle get two cars oo...one SUV and a sedan car like that. Better apologize and see if he fit find u something grin

Guy you don't know me. I be hard working man too. I get 2 KOWOPE BUS. third one loading by January. I be boss my self. I fit help him life by getting one for him as hired purchase
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by johnhood(m): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
saphiere:
Cry me a river.

I smell feminism
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by samuelchimmy(m): 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2020
If that James mistakenly come out. They will linch him
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by SarutobiEky(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nigeria needs a "Dare Devil" a vigilante to stand for the poor and oppressed. It's getting too much. The pain, the out cry is getting too much. People need to pay for their attrocities. I don't mind swapping my soul to gain that kind of power. What we need now is a necessary evil to level things up.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Bizibi(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2020
saphiere:
Cry me a river.
wtf!!

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by SarutobiEky(m): 10:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
saphiere:
Cry me a river.

Who is this grand fool??

4 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by andyanders: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Don't they know his house, family or his village? Is he from the moon? He needs to be wasted too. I think some powerful people are behind him hence he is elusive. What of his family.
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by andyanders: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
vineyardfarms:

Does the sars commandant- nwafor has blood in his vain?? Does then cp nasarawa has children?? May the blood and the cry of the innocent be heard in their generations yet unborn, may no one in their generation exceed the age of that young man. Amen
Ameeen.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by Ever8090: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
dele1727:
grin grin grin
what is this pls...?
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by foreshore(m): 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
#EndSARS: Man Sells His Daughter’s Graveyard To Secure Dead Son’s Freedom

Source: https://humangle.ng/endsars-man-sells-own-daughters-graveyard-to-secure-dead-sons-freedom/

What we have is a fraudulent government who do not have the interest of its citizens at heart. If it were to be a sane country, Killer Cop-general James Nwafor is supposed to be in custody by now to answer for too numerous to mention atrocities.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by andyanders: 11:14pm On Nov 19, 2020
saphiere:
Cry me a river.
A condom would have saved huminity the birth of an underdeveloped fetus like you.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by od501: 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
kuonbe:

Guy you don't know me. I be hard working man too. I get 2 KOWOPE BUS. third one loading by January. I be boss my self. I fit help him life by getting one for him as hired purchase

Chai...so na bosses full here like this? baba dash me moni nh , before your boi perish grin
Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by ikennamadu1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
saphiere:
Cry me a river.

See I go remove your stupid comments .... Since you don't have sense... And anywhere I see your comments on nairaland.. I will remove it ..

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry by ProT: 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2020
Don't get it twisted:
James Nwafor is the epitome of how the Nigerian government wants Nigerian security agents to treat Nigerians - like animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's Message To Nigerians On 2023 Elections / Governor Ambode Commissions A New Bus Terminal At TBS, Lagos (See Photos) / Datti Baba-ahmed Votes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.