Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How To Make Money By Selling Your Pictures Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Make Money By Selling Your Pictures Online (156 Views)

I Know You Post Pictures Online, How About Making Dollars With It Monthly? / Make Money By Reading News�(free Registration) / How To Make Money By Reading News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Selling Your Pictures Online by kolaiah: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Thinking of making some extra cash? Or a total means of making money as a beginner, photographer. Iwill take you on a tour on how you can earn some meaningful amount of money by taking and selling pictures with your phone and camera. The Amazing thing is that most of this sites pay you in dollar, and they pay real good

I do hope you are ready to get the money?

Number one on my list that i will recommend is shutter stock.
Shutter stock allows you to sell pictures and even videos to them in exchange for cash. Before you can do that, you need to register as a contributor.
Registration into the shutter stock contributor program is free of charge.

How it works
Register as a shutter stock contributor here � https://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=275156483

Take a good and quality picture with your smartphone

Make sure your picture is 2 mega pixel or above(you can check for that from the picture details on your phone)

Go to google play store for android users and download a good picture editing app

Edit the pictures and upload on shutter stock

You take a picture of people, animals, building, and also of nature.

Fill the necessary document and start earning your money.
As easy as that.

If you find this information helpful, please do feel free to share.

(1) (Reply)

Career Advice Needed / Job Opportunity: Marketing Executive Needed / Company Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.