Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales (28989 Views)

Tinubu Directs Crude Oil Sales To Be Handled By CBN, No Longer NNPCL / EL-RUFAI THREATENS NIGERIA MILITARY IF THEY REMOVE FULANI INVADERS!!!! / Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by kelvindj98: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dedetwo:

Most Africans are dunces. The Biden in US had hinted 2025 as the time to phase out petrol-powered vehicles in US yet most foolish Nigerians want such person in power. When will African learn how to play politics?
What is ur business with US election?
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Basicend: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2020
But Buhari is still searching for oil in the north and basin region with billions on the loose.

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Contango(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Yu
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by chinedu234(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
It had been in the pipeline for more than a decade now. Nigerians normally wake up too late to core development issues and this is not an exception. We will also as usual take it to baba God for deliverance and miracle.

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Chris2863(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
Lol
tobechi74:
We will sell zamfara gold to them
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by luckyz4rea(m): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2020
Very soon Nigeria will cry on spilled milk the way this administration is crying over blaming one or two people instead of thinking outside the box. The world is moving, but looting and lies is what is moving our leaders towards continuous looting and lies.

I wonder the set of leaders we have despite their education. Well, it seem we deserve the kind of leaders we have, if not we should take our country from wolves that appear in sheep's clothing!

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by TheKingIsHere: 1:42pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dedetwo:

Most Africans are dunces. The Biden in US had hinted 2025 as the time to phase out petrol-powered vehicles in US yet most foolish Nigerians want such person in power. When will African learn how to play politics?

So, you think that it's Trump that will stick to petrol vehicles? Do you not know that Trump also supported EV manufacturing? He even said it in the presidential debate.

Too many fo0lish people full this nairaland

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2020/09/30/trump-and-biden-both-say-they-support-electric-vehicles-in-debate.html

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2020
yusufu16:

I still wonder who advise Dangote to waste his money in building refinary.
14 billion dollars.
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by djon78(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
Neddstark:
Nigeria needs to start looking inwards and looking on how to utilizing its agricultural and human power resources to be economically viable. Nations without a single drop of oil in their ground are doing extremely well.

The main problem is that there are very few thinkers in the land.
Many are not putting there brain to good use.
Our leaders are the worst

If Nigerians don't put there brain to use
It will be terrible
But there is still hope;

Putting the brain to use
Tasking the human mind
To bring out innovative and sustainable solutions

2 Likes

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by djon78(m): 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
yusufu16:

I still see it as a very bad business decision

If he used one quarter of the money to develop an innovative company with eyes on the future
He would be smiling to the bank in the future
And bettering the nation at large
But it out boils down to ability to undergo critical, analytical, innovative and sustainable thinking

Hopefully he should break even before oil completely goes down south

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by ugbanante: 2:18pm On Nov 20, 2020
Diversification is key here.
If we fail to diversify, we confirm to the world that we are not ready yet to move further.
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by LikeAking: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2020
P D Trump also delayed this green agenda from coming too fast.

One reason Nigerians should like him.

P E Biden will sign the green deal and that will spell doom for the oil industry.

E Musk, I want to be like you. You be sharp guy.
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by LikeAking: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2020
djon78:

I still see it as a very bad business decision

If he used one quarter of the money to develop an innovative company with eyes on the future
He would be smiling to the bank in the future
And bettering the nation at large
But it out boils down to ability to undergo critical, analytical, innovative and sustainable thinking

Before Nigeria will catch up with the new green trend, it will take a 100 years. Baba go still make profit sha.. But, its still a little bit risky.

Hopefully he should break even before oil completely goes down south
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by LikeAking: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
The white people are also very decitful, they are not telling thenworld about the doom that will befall the oil industry.

Na their normal way sha. If oyibo people tell you to stand, run.

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by frog12: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2020
this is good. no more oil money. now they are rushing to STEAL all they can!

2 Likes

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by hero2000: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
I just pity Niger Delta!

I almost weep for them.
The environment is messed up with oil spills and acid rain. There is little infrastructure.
Education and Human development is way lower than it should be.

And when oil becomes almost useless, they would be left stranded.

I weep for Niger Delta.

3 Likes

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by kaymart: 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
ULSHERLAN:
Petrol cars are just only a fraction of what consumes our resources. There are other things that they need it for
Later all other engines/machine will also dump petrol and then go nuclear.
It's only a matter of time...

2 Likes

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Kccheechy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
The fact is that, this earth can't do without oil... In the next 50years, oil would still be needed around the world.
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by AroOkigbo(m): 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
slimfit1:
If you are not expecting this you are out of this world. I feel sorry for Nigeria before that. I'm wondering where money is going to come from.
Loans- IMF and China

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Guestlander: 3:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Dedetwo:

What about former president George Bush a REPUBLICAN who worked really hard to wean the U.S from their dependence on foreign oil?
If you think the republicans are interested in foreign oil then you have no idea what is going on.

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
flyingpig:
Electric vehicles loading kiss I'm còck sure I'll own two before 2035 by God's grace. Amen.

This is how the children of the ruling class of the Janjaweeed reason.

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by flyingpig: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
quentin06:

Rechargeable lamp you no get, stop fooling us.
things won't remain the same bad way for me, forever. Infact I'll be millionaire in hundreds of naira by 2023.
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by flyingpig: 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Collyno82:
if that is your dream, then you don't have a vision
you don't have both
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2020
yusufu16:

Dangote will still make it big, his business is for Africa, he built for gas and other chemicals and fertiliser, Nigeria will import cheap cars from Europe, then we will use the cars to reduce of population in Nigeria's bad roads grin

Nigeria will End before then.

2 Likes

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by showafrica(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

https://punchng.com/uk-petrol-car-ban-threatens-nigerias-oil-sales/?amp=1&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

I like this news, they should send all the petrol cars to Nigeria, let us burn down this place, since our leaders no wan hear.
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by laiperi: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2020
When Obama came out and told you America is going to be self-sufficient in oil production and would not need Nigeria's oil, you all blasted him for telling the truth.

But boy oh boy, only foolish people live large on foreign money they don't print. Only Africans do that and get praised by fellow Africans.

Una eye, no. Our eyes go see red taya.

hero2000:

I just pity Niger Delta!

I almost weep for them.
The environment is messed up with oil spills and acid rain. There is little infrastructure.
Education and Human development is way lower than it should be.

And when oil becomes almost useless, they would be left stranded.

I weep for Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
yusufu16:

LOL.
Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2020
Collyno82:
if that is your dream, then you don't have a vision

I'm sure he's a son of the ruling class, he's a tribalist here. Them no send.

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by yusufu16: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2020
Isinweke:

Dangote will still make it big, his business is for Africa, he built for gas and other chemicals and fertiliser, Nigeria will import cheap cars from Europe, then we will use the cars to reduce of population in Nigeria's bad roads grin

Nigeria will End before then.

Nonetheless, its still a bad investment in my opinion. Tech is what will make future billionaires and trillionaires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2020
slimfit1:

Well, what is happening in America is none of our business. There are electric cars that are replacing the engine cars. You need to open your eyes and see the new world. Biden brings stability. Don't expect people to be waiting for us to get sense before you prepare yourself for the future. The way you think is bad bro you need to upgrade.

Decision in America affect the whole world,
Biden will become another Buhari to the world.

1 Like

Re: UK Petrol Car Ban Threatens Nigeria’s Oil Sales by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2020
bignero:
grin

Its good, perhaps the north will allow each region use their resources in peace..

Then the fulani enslavement of yorubers would end..

Yes i said what i said..

The north hates anything igbo related and don't hide..

The east dislike the hause man and wants restructuring or dislolution of Nigeria..

The Yoruba man is confused, and their the problem of Nigeria, when Jonathan was president, their leaders tinubu wanted restucturing, now hes in power he has gone fem.. He was attacked for his hand in the bloody end sars killings. nd foolish yoruber youths said its an attack on the youruber race... Am short of words for you guys... I mean the hausa man shows he hates igbos.. And vice versa, but you guys where and what do you belong?.. Many yourubers, not all though....

Make oil dry, i dont support any foolish ipob or dislolution of Nigeria.. But this entity is so fukved that only a miracle or dislolution can move this nation forward.

You can't have a progressive country with the Fulani, wait make the Janjaweeed catch you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US, UK Decline Kanu’s Request As Observers At Trial / Supreme Court Verdict: Like Wike, Like Abba Yusuff / Nigerians React To Gov Oshiomole's "IF STATEMENT" On Former President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.