Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit (1651 Views)

Is It Wise For A Man To Marry A Divorcee Who Has 3 Little Kids? / Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by daywalker02: 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
My fiance and I are from the east of the Niger, same village, we grow up together, her grandfather was a strong native doctor before his death, this greatly affect the spiritual life of most the children and grandchildren, almost all battle with marine spirit, my girlfriend inclusive.

Though she have gone for deliverance and she is fine now.

Please I just want to know from our elders if this risk is worth it. She I go ahead and marry her
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by doggedfighter(f): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
What's this nonsense here? undecided

What's marine spirit?

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by daywalker02: 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
doggedfighter:
What's this nonsense here? undecided

What's marine spirit?

u can pass, if u don't have anything to contribute bro

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by XXXXTENTACION: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Africans and their funny beliefs. grin

Well bro why not do research on marine spirits.
google is you friend. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by crackhaus: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
And how do you know she's totally fine and free?
Don't joke with marine spirit o.

Plenty women that appear normal to the nakëd eye dey possessed like this... no jokes! grin

You need to watch/observe her carefully over time to see if you can detect any unusual & unexplainable attitude.

7 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by daywalker02: 11:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
crackhaus:
And how do you know she's totally fine and free?
Don't joke with marine spirit o.

Plenty women that appear normal to the nakëd eye dey possessed like this... no jokes! grin

You need to watch/observe her carefully over time to see if you can detect any unusual & unexplainable attitude.

Thanks bro, these are my fear, that's why I am here, the only thing I observe is that she obey her mind, is only what her mind tell her she will do, if u like put a gun at her face, if she have a thought that say don't do a thing, she wouldn't do it.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by crackhaus: 11:53pm On Nov 19, 2020
daywalker02:

Thanks bro, these are my fear, that's why I am here, the only thing I observe is that she obey her mind, is only what her mind tell her she will do, if u like put a gun at her face, if she have a thought that say don't do a thing, she wouldn't do it.
gringrin

How do you plan to live in peace with such a woman?

However if that's the ONLY unusual character you have noticed so far and you believe you can survive with it, then carry on...

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by daywalker02: 12:04am On Nov 20, 2020
crackhaus:

gringrin

How do you plan to live in peace with such a woman?

However if that's the ONLY unusual character you have noticed so far and you believe you can survive with it, then carry on...

I don't have issue with character, interms of character I believe no one is perfect.

My concern is about the spiritual life, cos I don't have control over that
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by crackhaus: 12:59am On Nov 20, 2020
daywalker02:

I don't have issue with character, interms of character I believe no one is perfect.

My concern is about the spiritual life, cos I don't have control over that
Well it might surprise you to know that spiritual problems are not easily detectable.

If anything, they will only manifest physically in behaviour, character, and general outward disposition.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by cococandy(f): 1:56am On Nov 20, 2020
I wish she has the insight to walk away from you.
Because any human mistake she makes you will attribute it the so called marine spirit. Or any misfortune you have in future, you will blame her for it.

And now you’ve come on NL to have your head filled with superstitious mumbo jumbo in order to support the misgivings you already have in your mind.

Best thing for her would be away from you. Unfortunately she’s not here to hear that.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by daywalker02: 3:46am On Nov 20, 2020
cococandy:
I wish she has the insight to walk away from you.
Because any human mistake she makes you will attribute it the so called marine spirit. Or any misfortune you have in future, you will blame her for it.

And now you’ve come on NL to have your head filled with superstitious mumbo jumbo in order to support the misgivings you already have in your mind.

Best thing for her would be away from you. Unfortunately she’s not here to hear that.

Thanks for this

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by pozehnani(f): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2020
Where was the deliverance conducted?

Now, in this kind of case (deliverance) there are certain things to consider according to the Bible before you can say the person is totally free for you to marry her.

Firstly,
Where did she get her deliverance done?

Where she did her deliverance matters. Was it in a native / traditional setting or a strong Bible believing Church? If its the former, then she's not done anything but if it's the latter, then she still need to fulfill certain conditions to be totally free. What do I mean? This leads to the next question.

Is she genuinely born again?
now the Bible says if a man is delivered of an unclean spirit/ demon, the demons go and gathers several other demons more powerful than him to come and repossess the fellow ( because that has been it's abode for long). if they come and find the place clean ( in Christ and void of sin) they'll go away but if they come and find the place emtpy ( without Christ) they'll occupy it again. Hence the need for her to be genuinely born again otherwise if you marry her and they come back, you're on your own. So make sure both of you get genuinely born again before settling down to avoid stories that touch.

Do not say you were not warned.

daywalker02

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by daywalker02: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2020
pozehnani:

Two different church n d east
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by Karleb(m): 8:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Which one be marine spirit again? grin
If you wan do, do. If you no wan do, no do. Simple!
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by pozehnani(f): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2020
daywalker02:

Two different church n d east

Now, in this kind of case (deliverance) there are certain things to consider according to the Bible before you can say the person is totally free for you to marry her.

Firstly,
Where did she get her deliverance done?

Where she did her deliverance matters. Was it in a native / traditional setting or a strong Bible believing Church? If its the former, then she's not done anything but if it's the latter, then she still need to fulfill certain conditions to be totally free. What do I mean? This leads to the next question.

Is she genuinely born again?
now the Bible says if a man is delivered of an unclean spirit/ demon, the demons go and gathers several other demons more powerful than him to come and repossess the fellow ( because that has been it's abode for long). if they come and find the place clean ( in Christ and void of sin) they'll go away but if they come and find the place emtpy ( without Christ) they'll occupy it again. Hence the need for her to be genuinely born again otherwise if you marry her and they come back, you're on your own. So make sure both of you genuinely get born again before settling down to avoid stories that touch.

Do not say you were not warned.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by cooooooks(m): 11:13am On Nov 20, 2020
Nothing like marine spirit.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by nnamdiosu(m): 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2020
daywalker02:

Bro. I'll be Frank with you.

This is a decision that only you can make. That's because even if she is delivered, IF o....

THERE ARE STILL FUTURE BATTLES TO FIGHT AHEAD.
I'm not saying this to scare you, but so that if you embark on this journey, you dont complain and regret later and say had I known.

OFF COURSE WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
so you yourself must be strong in God, and continue encouraging her.

BUT I ASSURE YOU, IF YOU CAN HOLD STRONG TO GOD, TWO OF YOU...AT THE END. YOU'LL GREATLY REJOICE AND BE GLAD YOU DID.
may God help you. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by daywalker02: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2020
nnamdiosu:

Bro. I'll be Frank with you.

This is a decision that only you can make. That's because even if she is delivered, IF o....

THERE ARE STILL FUTURE BATTLES TO FIGHT AHEAD.
I'm not saying this to scare you, but so that if you embark on this journey, you dont complain and regret later and say had I known.

Thanks bro

OFF COURSE WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
so you yourself must be strong in God, and continue encouraging her.

BUT I ASSURE YOU, IF YOU CAN HOLD STRONG TO GOD, TWO OF YOU...AT THE END. YOU'LL GREATLY REJOICE AND BE GLAD YOU DID.
may God help you. Amen.

Thanks bro
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by Notatribalist(m): 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2020
daywalker02:
My fiance and I are from the east of the Niger, same village, we grow up together, her grandfather was a strong native doctor before his death, this greatly affect the spiritual life of most the children and grandchildren, almost all battle with marine spirit, my girlfriend inclusive.

Please I just want to know from our elders if this risk is worth it. She I go ahead and marry her

The one you're going to marry if you leave her what if she is a witch? If you leave this girl after many years of sex believe me that's when you will see the real action of marine spirit. Except you have not slept with her.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by gypsycapital: 4:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Is it wise to marry anyone who has a past?
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by tobechi74: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2020
daywalker02:

Since you believe in this, I suggest you stylishly invite up to five pastors randomly for prayer to confirm if she is free.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2020
Is she still living in sin? If you're nacking her and you say she has gone for deliverance then you're kidding yourself. Sin is a fertilizer for these marine spirits.

Well, don't ask us. Go on your knees and ask God for direction.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by iamyemiakins(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2020
Both of you needs to be attending night vigils in a very strong church (not white garment churches) frequently.
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by odeyinugbolahan(m): 1:12am On Nov 21, 2020
You need to both be physically and spiritually at alert... Be sensitive and ignore no sign(s) even your nightmares..

It is just like a man who went to an herbalist for charm to protect him from death! How can he test the potential of the charm while he is still living?

Am a living victim of such... So be guided

1 Like

Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by Wisdompays: 3:21am On Nov 21, 2020
you can say that again
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by ABOVEDELAW: 3:48am On Nov 21, 2020
WHAT IS MARINE SPIRIT? STOP BEING BRAINWASHED
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by Rawhumper(m): 10:46pm On May 09, 2022
The truth is you can marry her, if you know
you have a strong spirit.....note people have
different level of spirits.

Someone like me I have dated and seen things when it come to ladies but here I am.

My advise is marry her if you know she will
make you happy but open your mind to
future occurrences, if any.

Some ladies are from the marine world, they
have marked age for them to go back, that's
why we see sudden disappearance of some
girls, most guys will think all are either rituals or they went to collect prick. Some have gone back to their original world.

Make friends with different girls or this your
girl friend, let her or other girls u meet
confide in you about the marine world. Your
eyes will open. They will open up and tell you, if they feel you are not the talkative type and can keep things to yourself.

Its your choice bro....all the best.

quote author=daywalker02 post=96230835]My fiance and I are from the east of the Niger, same village, we grow up together, her grandfather was a strong native doctor before his death, this greatly affect the spiritual life of most the children and grandchildren, almost all battle with marine spirit, my girlfriend inclusive.

[/quote]
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by Rawhumper(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2022
Why you guys so funny? Please there is marine spirit....

As you know people transform into animals
or fly out at night so you should know there is
a being that assists them.

I have been with different girls that have
been there, I have heard a lot and they said
that place is like this world, there is
supermarket, market, houses, hospitals etc.

Am telling facts from girls that are from there,
some came to this world because their
parents sacrificed animals to the sea goddess Cos of children.

That's one thing with we that love pussy a lot,
a lot go with it.....I strongly believe there is a
marine spirit and world. And their beings do
come to our world to stay for a while.

If you want to be updated or convinced, that interacting with girls a lot, u may meet the one that will make you believe in its existence.(They won't hurt or harm you).

They can be very nice, they can be dangerous and very wicked. It all depends on you.

ABOVEDELAW:
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by Rawhumper(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2022
Modified:

Why you guys so funny? Please there is marine spirit....

As you know people transform into animals
or fly out at night so you should know there is
a being that assists them.

I have been with different girls that have
been there, I have heard a lot and they said
that place is like this world, there is
supermarket, market, houses, hospitals etc.

Am telling facts from girls that are from there,
some came to this world because their
parents sacrificed animals to the sea goddess Cos of children.

That's one thing with we that love pussy a lot,
a lot go with it.....I strongly believe there is a
marine spirit and world. And their beings do
come to our world to stay for a while.

If you want to be updated or convinced, that interacting with girls a lot, u may meet the one that will make you believe in its existence.(They won't hurt or harm you).

They can be very nice, they can be dangerous and very wicked. It all depends on you.

Note there was one that was telling me about stuffs that happen in their own department, she made me to under the marine world has departments(those that sing to their goddess, those that dance, those that cause havoc, etc)

As she was telling me, her people came and
were angry with her...I felt a strange presence
then but I was not scared, she too noticed I
wasn't afraid...she asked me why I wasn't afraid.....

ABOVEDELAW:
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by Rawhumper(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2022
How do you mean real actions?

Please I want to know because I have
encountered plenty of them.....but here I am
still strong and living life by Gods Grace.

My encounter with some of them have
opened my eyes to the marine world, some
even told me they would protect me from harm, if only i open my mouth and accept. I rejected it there and told her my protection is
from God Almighty.

Am not bragging here, I have seen and heard
things, there are secrets I can never reveal
because the one that told me made me to
swear I tell no one. This happened many
years ago, till now even my sister that knows
her as a normal family friend doesn't know. I kept it to myself til now.

quote author=Notatribalist post=96249150]The one you're going to marry if you leave her what if she is a witch? If you leave this girl after many years of sex believe me that's when you will see the real action of marine spirit. Except you have not slept with her.[/quote]
Re: Is It Wise To Marry A Girl Who Have Be Delivered From Marine Spirit by Channah1(f): 12:23am On May 10, 2022
Who delivered her?

How did you know she's been delivered?

This is a difficult situation and you need a strong man of God to guide and cousel you on what to do.

Take her a very strong deliverance ministry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Instructions For Mrs Woman / Reasons Why Parents Should Never Fight Or Argue In Front Of Their Children / 10 Ways To Stop Fighting In A Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.