Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides (1289 Views)

Photo Of Vendor Supplying Water To Bayelsa State Water Board Goes Viral / N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Family / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by Ukpaka: 11:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Protest/Mass Action Planned Over Shooting of Igbo Vendor by Gbajabiamila’s Aides
http://247ureports.com/2020/11/protest-mass-action-planned-over-shooting-of-igbo-vendor-by-gbajabiamilas-aides/
-
Sequel to the sad incident that happened this afternoon at the federal secretariat, which resulted in the death of one of us, Mr Ifeanyichukwu Elechi, a mass action will be carried out tomorrow morning, between the hours of 6am and 10am.

A peaceful protest to call the attention of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, whose security detail fired the shot, and the IGP to the brutal murder will be staged within that period.

By this arrangement, papers won’t be lifted from the distribution ground tomorrow until 10am, all vendors are to converge on Area 1 for the protest.

Media Houses are enjoined to cooperate with us and ensure that no single paper is leaked out to the street as any paper that defaults will be sanctioned. We must join hands to get justice for the fallen vendor.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by duduade: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nice..

Let the security aide be brought to book

Let's see how the IGP will spin this

2 Likes

Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by AlexBells(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Ukpaka post=96230851]Protest/Mass Action Planned Over Shooting of Igbo Vendor by Gbajabiamila’s Aides
http://247ureports.com/2020/11/protest-mass-action-planned-over-shooting-of-igbo-vendor-by-gbajabiamilas-aides/
-
Sequel to the sad incident that happened this afternoon at the federal secretariat, which resulted in the death of one of us, Mr Ifeanyichukwu Elechi, a mass action will be carried out tomorrow morning, between the hours of 6am and 10am.

A peaceful protest to call the attention of the Speaker of the House of Representatives, whose security detail fired the shot, and the IGP to the brutal murder will be staged within that period.

By this arrangement, papers won’t be lifted from the distribution ground tomorrow until 10am, all vendors are to converge on Area 1 for the protest.

Media Houses are enjoined to cooperate with us and ensure that no single paper is leaked out to the street as any paper that defaults will be sanctioned. We must join hands to get justice for the fallen vendor.
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by tamdun: 11:10pm On Nov 19, 2020
U made it look like they shot him because he's an Igbo man, abi whick kind headline be this "Igbo vendor"

1 Like

Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by AlexBells(m): 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
tamdun:
U made it look like they shot him because he's an Igbo man, abi whick kind headline be this "Igbo vendor"
Even me I be original Igbo warrior but this one no follow, as far as it is carelessness and wickedness, on the side of the security man but we need not give it ethnic coloration,
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by yarimo(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
mtceeew must the headline tag as IGBO vendor undecided? protest in peaceful way any attempt to disturb the peace of others you will be deal with.
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by dele1727: 11:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
:
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by AlexBells(m): 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
mtceeew must the headline tag as IGBO vendor undecided? protest in peaceful way any attempt to disturb the peace of others you will be deal with.
Must you be so hate filled, an ordinary security man attached shot a man down and all you got to say is protest in peaceful way or blablabla, mark my word, I dont see you ever being in position of authority, I did not course you but you need to retract your mean step, it could be your brother or relatives, where they protesting when he was shot, they were selling papers and wanted to just hail them, in this harsh country people hardworking people came to hail and a stupid security man opened fire and all you got say is peaceful protest or be dealt with, seriously I don't know the kind of heartless lots we got in this country

2 Likes

Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by IamFINESSE: 11:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
angry
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by jneutron4000: 11:34pm On Nov 19, 2020
tamdun:
no mind am, they don shit am go ethnic and tribal lane as if the careless security aid shoot the innocent man because he was an Igbo man, this kind of their tribalism na him no go make the protest get weight as they want turn am to about Igbo, instead of them to just call for the protest and not making it about Igbo so everyone go join protest.
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by AlexBells(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
jneutron4000:
no mind am, they don shit am go ethnic and tribal lane as if the careless security aid shoot the innocent man because he was an Igbo man, this kind of their tribalism na him no go make the protest get weight as they want turn am to about Igbo, instead of them to just call for the protest and not making it about Igbo so everyone go join protest.
You wanted to make sense and then sound stupid, you ought to understand the atmosphere of nairaland and that the naive op cannot reason beyond the norm of tribalism in nairaland but nairaland is just a forum, while it can impact the sentiment, I do believe op is currently in one South east state and also have no sense of professionalism but you on the other hand doesnt have to display your tribalism trying to fix it

2 Likes

Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by yarimo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
AlexBells:

Must you be so hate filled, an ordinary security man attached shot a man down and all you got to say is protest in peaceful way or blablabla, mark my word, I dont see you ever being in position of authority, I did not course you but you need to retract your mean step, it could be your brother or relatives, where they protesting when he was shot, they were selling papers and wanted to just hail them, in this harsh country people hardworking people came to hail and a stupid security man opened fire and all you got say is peaceful protest or be dealt with, seriously I don't know the kind of heartless lots we got in this country
so to advise the protesters to be peaceful is blablabla? too much kids and unintelligent people everywhere in nairaland
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by AlexBells(m): 11:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
so to advise the protesters to be peaceful is blablabla? too much kids and unintelligent people everywhere in nairaland
You adviced them to be peaceful and then ended it with a threat, it becomes more like a dare, you already set an end for them of which you can slaughter them at any slightest provocations and term it as not peaceful, it is the villains approach.

1 Like

Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by yarimo(m): 11:48pm On Nov 19, 2020
AlexBells:

You adviced them to be peaceful and then ended it with a threat, it becomes more like a dare, you already set an end for them of which you can slaughter them at any slightest provocations and term it as not peaceful, it is the villains approach.
for a sensibly human being he will know I mean well for the protesters. make it peacefully before government should tagged you as enemies of the state. nothing like treat if you actually means peaceful
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by AlexBells(m): 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
yarimo:
for a sensibly human being he will know I mean well for the protesters. make it peacefully before government should tagged you as enemies of the state. nothing like treat if you actually means peaceful
I'm happy however that your tone is changing but the fact you still hang a trap there makes it all dangerous like you said for sensible humans which means your judgement will only favour the sensible and scapegoat the insensible last time I checked most people are not in the same level of sensibility, in that case you already got presumptuous inclination to clamp down on those you may find insensible by your own judging, that's more like a prelude to a genocidal individual, by profiling a people using your own standards, right there lies the injustice, potential wickedness, lack of remorse and empathy and that betrays you as stack arrogance and as such, I put it to you Sir that if you are ever in the position of high authority that you will fall way below the earlier obtainable failure standard so you may only lead a community of ghosts

1 Like

Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by jneutron4000: 11:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
AlexBells:

You wanted to make sense and then sound stupid, you ought to understand the atmosphere of nairaland and that the naive op cannot reason beyond the norm of tribalism in nairaland but nairaland is just a forum, while it can impact the sentiment, I do believe op is currently in one South east state and also have no sense of professionalism but you on the other hand doesnt have to display your tribalism trying to fix it
[/s]
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by Dedetwo(m): 2:38am On Nov 20, 2020
yarimo:

You would have become moronically intoxicated if it was "Black Lives Matter". Yet you forgot no human being is either Black, White, Green, Blue or Red. In most human forms though, some chose to play in the circle of ignorance. At least, Igbo is real and I say deal with it.
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by sissoko89: 2:44am On Nov 20, 2020
“Guns Don't Kill People, People Kill People":oo
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by spy24(m): 2:49am On Nov 20, 2020
Nigeria politicians should call themselves to order the way they are going would not end well for them an the masses we no want war o

Buhari has made this country difficult for everyone to live in and from the way things are looking it's not going to get easier before 2023 na only God go help us
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by Notatribalist(m): 5:28am On Nov 20, 2020
Ukpaka:
Protest/Mass Action Planned Over Shooting of Igbo Vendor by Gbajabiamila’s Aides
-

I am fully in support of the protest.But why do you have to add Igbo? Tribalism don enter your brain ni?
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by helinues: 6:07am On Nov 20, 2020
tongue
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by PopeToyeeb: 6:07am On Nov 20, 2020
very good, I would be a part of this
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 20, 2020
There's nothing like Justice in this corntree
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by yetunsbay(m): 8:00am On Nov 20, 2020
Politically 2023 gonna dey surprising
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by Gandollaar(f): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2020
yarimo:
And this is coming from the joker in the pack? Lmao for yarimo!
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by Gandollaar(f): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2020
yetunsbay:
Politically 2023 gonna dey surprising
Oga yetunde nothing go happen. Vote buying will take care of everything.
Re: Protest/mass Action Planned Over Shooting Of Vendor By Gbajabiamila’s Aides by yetunsbay(m): 8:12am On Nov 20, 2020
Gandollaar:
Oga yetunde nothing go happen. Vote buying will take care of everything.
yes, no be today. I can collect ur money yet do otherwise....that gonna be the main surprise

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asaba Delta State Capital Complied With Sit At Home Order / The Fulani Masterplan / Sunday Igboho Disappointed Many Of Us Who Are Supporting Him Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.