Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral (18392 Views)

Eze Ilomuanya, Ooni Of Ife, Nneoma Rochas, Others Grace Nigeria Most Influential / Orji Kalu, Mascot Kalu, Anyaso, Others Grace Alex Ikwechegh's Get-together (pix) / Ongoing Construction Of Nsukka Township Stadium In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by EmekaA125(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2020
caylakays:
Nice one....Catholic leads, others follow
Lies..... Anglican has same gigantic building in Nsukka. St Paul's Cathedral.

I hope you have seen other Anglican Parishes, Basilica, Archdeaconry Headquarters, Cathedrals etc.

When it comes to massive structure, Anglican faithfuls dey try too.

Check out All Saints Cathedral, Basilica of St Andrews Onitsha, St Christopher's Church, Onitsha etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by iceberylin(m): 10:38am On Nov 20, 2020
athaboi:
you are just a mere mortal who don't even know if you are dieing before the end of the day....or probably you can't even feed yourself so relax and live your life
Why you had to say all these to me? undecided
Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by God1stson(m): 10:49am On Nov 20, 2020
PastorGbewiri:
Like say them be better people

White-washed tombs...
No go there Bros pastors are even the worst. Race to salvation is personal no look on anybody, look unto Christ. As a Catholic, I look to Jesus, even if u tell me say priest rape woman ino concern me cos a the last day na only u and ur alone will stand b4 His throne.
Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by athaboi(f): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2020
iceberylin:

Why you had to say all these to me? undecided
aren't you the one that made the comment?? "Only if they know that they are slaves" who are you to say who's a slave and who's not a slave?? How are you better than them?
Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by hekkyboi: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2020
bluefilm:
Nsuka asadu deje o.

Bishop Geoffrey Nwonah... enya o!

D'anyi majeleke oru.

Bishop Francis Nwokobo... eklekweem gi o.

Nsuka diocese anyi ga na-aga n'iru n'iru wee the mgbe ebighiebi.

Iseeee

Is father onoyima not present. Ah! Those days in UNN sha
Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by iceberylin(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2020
athaboi:
aren't you the one that made the comment?? "Only if they know that they are slaves" who are you to say who's a slave and who's not a slave?? How are you better than them?

well
I wasn’t specific and that was a quote from Harriet.
I’m not judging anyone
Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by UwaMmebii(m): 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
Remedy88:
Ok ooo

I love this man. Very quiet smart intelligent man unlike the idiot we have in lion building today.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by bluefilm: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2020
hekkyboi:

Is father onoyima not present. Ah! Those days in UNN sha

Hahaha...

Fada Onoyima na our bad guyman priest wey dey always talk many many lewd things for inside mass that time na for St. Peters.

As I dey look you now, I know say you must have been enjoying all those nonsense things he used to be saying during his homily. grin

Well sha, last I heard of him, he has been moved to St. Victors Onuiyi.
Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
God1stson:

No go there Bros pastors are even the worst. Race to salvation is personal no look on anybody, look unto Christ. As a Catholic, I look to Jesus, even if u tell me say priest rape woman ino concern me cos a the last day na only u and ur alone will stand b4 His throne.

Talking about Ugwuanyi, Nwodo & Obi, not the priests
Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by itsene: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2020
The Catholic church in Nigeria still hasn't implemented the vision of Vatican 2.
Indigenous Catholic church,made live,made relevant to the locale. For example who is the Theresa of this cathedral?
Vatican 2 says look for local Theresas instead of Theresa of Italy or France!
There's more say.
Re: Ugwuanyi, Nwodo, Obi, 38 Bishops, Others, Grace Dedication Of Nsukka Cathedral by EMMY76: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
I don't see anything spectacular about the church achitectarial design just a normal big catotholic church building.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana Demands Identity Of VIP Who Closed Abuja Airspace For 30 Mins / Tension, As Saraki Names Committee Heads, Deputies / Diezani: Why I Returned N9.08b To EFCC, By Bank Chief- The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.