Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

George Phillips - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / George Phillips (839 Views)

George Bush - The Bushiness / Osama Bin Ladin Versus President George Bush / Queen Elizabeth,george Bush And Mobutu In Hell: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Phillips by 9dynasty(m): 10:45pm On Mar 18, 2011
George Phillips of Meridian , Mississippi was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" He said "yes" Then they said "All patrols were busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available."

George said, "Okay" He hung up the phone and counted to 30.

Then he phoned the police again. "Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them." and hung up.

Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"
Re: George Phillips by Akuviv: 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2011
Nice one guy. grin grin
Re: George Phillips by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 21, 2011
Dat is Nigerian police for you grin
Re: George Phillips by ARareGem(f): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2011
I like it.
Re: George Phillips by yinkalink(f): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
big up to u man!
Re: George Phillips by eghost247(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2011
9dynasty:

George Phillips of Meridian , Mississippi was going up to bed, when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go turn off the light, but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked "Is someone in your house?" He said "yes" Then they said "All patrols were busy. You should lock your doors and an officer will be along when one is available."

George said, "Okay" He hung up the phone and counted to 30.

Then he phoned the police again. "Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I just shot them." and hung up.

Within five minutes, six Police Cars, a SWAT Team, a Helicopter, two Fire Trucks, a Paramedic, and an Ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George, "I thought you said that you shot them!"

George said, "I thought you said there was nobody available!"

and this is funny? please people help me here?
Re: George Phillips by Akuviv: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2011
eghost247:

and this is funny? please people help me here?
Of course ghosts don't have brains to decode this intelligent joke

(1) (Reply)

My Blackberry Torch 2: / 女子uggクラシックショート / The Drunkard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.