Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets (19585 Views)

Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds November 12th, 2022 (Tomorrow). / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow / Kaduna Marathon Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by Ecomac1: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2020
God forgive my soul
I read "runs women"

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by thatigboman: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2020
Davash222:
Please they shouldn’t allow any Kenyan to participate.

and ethiopian
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:03am On Nov 20, 2020
osamz007:
SHEY NA MARATHON BE THEIR PROBLEM

imagine ! na Government distraction
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by PataAlhaja(m): 9:06am On Nov 20, 2020
Ecomac1:
God forgive my soul
I read "runs women"

Bad guy! grin
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by pozehnani(f): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2020
Why now? They just want to dull somebodys weekend. Mtchew.
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by Splitmind: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2020
naptu2:

Furthermore, look at the post just above yours. The Federal Government will totally shut down the Third Mainland Bridge this weekend. This means that both the Eko Bridge and the Third Mainland Bridge will be shut tomorrow.

Just shut down the whole Lagos.
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2020
naptu2:
LASTMA @followlastma

https://mobile.twitter.com/followlastma/status/1328292703629692928
TODAY NIGERIA IN FACT YOU GUY'S ARE JUST MENTALLY STUPID_ ____YOU MEAN THIS IS WHAT REMAIN FOR NIGERIA COWS TO BE DOING ((((SO YOU WILL CLOSED ROAD FOR THIS SMOKING ELEMENTS BOTH NIGERIAN MEN AND WOMEN WHO CAN'T SEPARATE FROM COCAINE #stoptheuselessbehavior
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by ddeola: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2020
NAIRALANDERS BEWARE : NIGERIAN FRAUDSTERS ON YOUTUBE

These group of Nigerian internet fraudsters have invaded YouTube. They use fake profile to share fake vision and the will ask you to pay any amount as contribution to one so-called Godstime MOTHERLESS FOUNDATION in Kebbi State Nigeria. they will ask you to contact the MD on the Whatsapp number 08058591393.

My people, please let's fish out these guys and get EFCC to prosecute them. Naija youths work hard but these bad elements are giving us a bad name.

My Seun Osewa, please ensure these bad boys don't come to this platform and do their nonesense.
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by Joshmanuel10(m): 9:22am On Nov 20, 2020
Runs women grin
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by goldman777: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2020
Just when covid19 cases is rising our government turned a blind eye to the looming crises and spread they are about to create in a highly vunerable population density state like Lagos it seems this government is full of expired old people that Don't understand the science of statistics and information out there this is why people will always call Nigeria a third world country when will we learn abeg.
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by Mineisgrace(f): 9:47am On Nov 20, 2020
It's a challenge to all Mama's out there
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by uuzba(m): 9:50am On Nov 20, 2020
Esseite:
Good... new culture introductions brings massive employments..

Which new culture? Put babes in front, and guys at the back, you go see race wey no go finish.
Normal human nature.

Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2020
Traffic!
Traffic!!

Traffic!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by Nickymezor(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by Mizdah: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2020
This is a good development, other states should follow suit, exercises keeps the doctor away
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by Revolva(m): 11:56am On Nov 20, 2020
No be who don chop belleful go run Street of Lagos

A lot of big big yansh go de bouce tommorow as Dem de run chei
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by armadeo(m): 4:52pm On Nov 20, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Traffic!

Traffic!!

Traffic!!!

I'm not going anywhere tomorrow at all.

No need to suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2020
armadeo:

I'm not going anywhere tomorrow at all.

No need to suffer.

best way to avoid depression.

Lagos roads are fvcked already, come join roads blockade...

SMH.

I hail u, gee.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by ashantitope: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2020
But with the situation on third mainland bridge closure did we still need to inconvenience motorist again with all this?
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by themanderon: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2020
Davash222:
Please they shouldn’t allow any Kenyan to participate.

The sure winners.
Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by naptu2: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2020
1-4

1 Share

Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by naptu2: 10:07am On Nov 21, 2020
5-8

1 Share

Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by naptu2: 10:08am On Nov 21, 2020
9-12

1 Share

Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by naptu2: 10:09am On Nov 21, 2020
13-16

1 Share

Re: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets by naptu2: 10:10am On Nov 21, 2020
17-20

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dana Air Explains Why Their Plane Overshot Runway In Port Harcourt / Lagos Slashes Blue Line Rail Prices By 50% In Line With Sanwo-Olu's Directive / TransAsia Plane Crashes Into River In Taiwan, Killing At Least 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.